Hostel 2962-Garmisch Reviews

Partnachauenstra�e 3, D - 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany

Very good location and price. But the wifi is weak in my room. About the breakfast, I don't know if I should not ask anything because of the low price and free meal. The staff did not want to resupply milk to the bottle and the coffee machine.

When I went there was no one else staying so it wasn't really fun

The rudeness staff I have ever met, both the staff there is not helpful and just do not want to answer questions. The shower is hot enough but the weephole is a disaster, water flooded in the toilet.

The internet can be used only by one person at a time. Impossible to comprehend in todays day and age

• 24th Dec 2014
  • India

Staff not professional. The wifi not work and the staff said she don't know. The free wifi also the reason why I choose them. But I can't get on the Internet till I check out. I asked for the hair dry, staff said it's not provide but I found it in the leaflet cabinet at the public area. But the location is quite close to the train station and the room is clean. I live in a family room, it has a very big terrace.

We had a great time staying in a private room with bath here for two nights. Good breakfast with great espresso machine, comfy bed, very nice and clean. Well-stocked fridge in the "living room" downstairs to serve yourself drinks from and pay upon departure. Comfortable walking distance to the train stations (both the Deutsche Bahn and the one that goes up to the Zugspitze), and both to Garmisch and Partenkirchen. Friendly staff!

Definitely a budget place to stay in Garmisch considering how pricey most of the other accommodation places are. Lockers were good and big which is a plus point for backpackers and the location is just a 3 min walk away from the train station with a supermarket close by. The staff seemed short-handed and not very friendly to help though. The hostel lacks a kitchen or even a hot-water dispenser and makes it difficult to prepare meals for those on budget.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Singapore

We booked a private 4 bed room and we received instead a 4 beds in a 5-bed room.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Staff at front desk were rude and unwelcoming upon arrival. No directions or advice on the area was provided. The room was nice enough and clean so no complaints there. The wi-fi did not seem to work for us at all and the staff did not seem too willing to help. Overall, a decent room to sleep in, with no additional frills.

The location is the best thing about this Hostel. It's right around the corner from the Hbf (Main Train Station) and the ZugspitzBahn which takes you up the side of the mountain to the Glacier. The breakfast was 6 Euros and wasn't worth it. I skipped breakfast every morning after the first one. The wifi worked well. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything in the adjacent rooms. I had a two Brazilian couples in the room beside mine and they literally didn't shut up all night.

hostel 2962 Garmish is fine.You would like opinions. Then who should get the information about staff not having enough knowledge ON THE SUBJECT OF FALSE COMPLAINTS. NOT REFERRING TO HOSTEL 2962 GARMISH. I AM REFERRING TO A DIFFERENT HOSTEL.... IT IS ILLEGAL FOR AN UNINFORMED HOSTEL WORKER TO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE PRESSURED TO TAKING FALSE COMPLAINTS. THERE IS NO BIGOTRY AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS. THE U.K. COMPLAINS AGAINST IRELAND CANADA GERMANY, THE U.S.A WHO CAN WE INFORM bout t

View all Garmisch-Partenkirchen Hostels