6.5
Good 448 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 448 Total Reviews
Hostel 2962-Garmisch Located at Partnachauenstrae 3, D - 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Germany
Garmisch-Partenkirchen Bayern 82467 Garmisch- Partnachauenstra�e 3, D - 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen
65% 448
47.4915003 11.0998177
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
6.0

The hostel was really nice from the outside but the 4 bed mixed dorm was pretty dated. When I checked in at around 530 pm there were no staff to welcome me and my key was left on the desk in an envelope.. I didn't see anyone until the 3rd of my 4 days there and that's when I paid rent. The wifi didn't work at all and on the third day I was told that it doesn't work with android phones... great.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016
6.3

The wifi was really bad considering today's day and age, snobby receptionist, but a clean place to sleep for the night. The train station is just two minutes up the street.

• Tjitske
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
4.6

The whole place was pretty weird- there were some big scary (Russian?) dudes loudly yelling and walking around the whole time, the atmosphere was off made me feel like I was intruding, shower was gross and the beds creaky and incredibly uncomfortable. Wouldn't recommend for a solo female traveller. Only reason to stay would be the location, Garmisch is very beautiful. If you can afford to stay anywhere else, do so.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
7.4

The facility was pleasant and clean, although the staff weren't always the most friendly. Make sure they give you your tourist card, or else you'll end up paying for bus tickets like we did!

• Sao Tome And Principe, Male, 18-24
28th Feb 2016
4.3

The staff were extremely unhelpful. They were never there and they were aggressive. The only thing the place has going for it was location. The price was terrible I only took it because it was the cheapest option I could find, but it was defienitly not value for money. I would not recommend this place for anyone

27th Feb 2016
5.4

The staff was very rude to us while checking in and while helping us get around the area. Very condascending to English speakers and friendly to non-English speakers. Beds smelled and covers obviously weren't washed. Sink in room however. One shower per floor, but was not an issue. They have storage place for ski gear. I mean I guess this is what you get for €20 a night. Close to the train station however which was its saving grace.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jan 2016
4.9

Have never encountered such unhelpful staff .

• Norway, All Male Group, 18-24
23rd Jan 2016
4.0

Rude staff and extremely unfriendly

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Jan 2016

Our stay was brief but very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again. It was convenient to everything and we felt very safe.