Hostel 2962-Garmisch

Very Good 537 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017
6.6

The stay was OK. Location is great, 5 min from the train station. Rooms are clean. BUT... I was arriving around 20:30 and the hostel was already closed. The key was left in an envelope with my name on it. It would be nice if I was at least informed about it. Another thing was that between my 1st and 2nd night the stuff cleaned my bed and took my private towel (I couldn't get it back because the stuff didnt seem to care). Also it's not a nice surprise to find a stranger using your bed.

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Great hostel. Great location, helpful and attentive staff. Only complaint is that the shower is small and difficult to use, but that's the last thing to worry about when you're in the Bavarian alps. Good place, would return

23rd Jul 2017
6.3

Good location because 5 min walk from train/bus station, but that's where it ends. Staff were horribly rude!!! Bed didn't seem like it was cleaned. Bathrooms were tiny and dirty. Zero vibes. If you're just looking for somewhere to sleep, it gets the job done I guess.

• jioriorfanos6830
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

This hostel was great for what we were looking for in Garmisch! It was quiet, peaceful and within walking distance of the gorge and everything in town. The beds were not the most comfortable but definitely manageable for the price.

10th Jun 2017
4.0

The only good thing about this place is the location, which is right next to the train station/bus stop. I would say the overall theme here is they don't care at all. My bathroom was flooded, guy at the front desk didn't care when I told him, didn't even have a mop so I could clean it myself. Wifi does not work, period. There was a party til 5am in the hostel. Squeakiest bed I have ever slept in. No printer in case you need to print a ticket. It just sucks.

• USA, Male, 41+
5th Jun 2017
8.0

Overall a good value for a few days stay. No lockers in multi-bed room we were in. Beds were a bit noisy. Facilities were clean.

3rd Jun 2017
7.7

The hostel is in a great location and is perfect if you want a cheap and quiet accommodation, especially if your main purpose is just to be outdoors. The rooms are very clean and big, ours had a balcony. However the employee in charge was very unwelcoming, didn't have any advice on trails, or places to eat, and even gave us the completely wrong direction for a hike.

3rd Jun 2017

Great location and nice staff!

• patcheen889969
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
23rd May 2017
4.3

staff are useless and rude and it's says there is a vending machine I checked all floors to find nothing there is a fridge downstairs with beers and soft drinks no water which is easy to raid u are supposed to sign out with u take but no body looks after it definitely would not recommend this place

16th May 2017
6.0

I would not know much because... I arrived at the hostel with my phone at 1% at 2300. The place was completely locked up. Tried calling the two numbers listed in the booking and no one picked up. Made for an interesting to say the least night. Also was charged the full rate. Seemed like a nice place from the outside. Beautiful town!