Hostel 2962-Garmisch

Very Good 525 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2017
4.0

The only good thing about this place is the location, which is right next to the train station/bus stop. I would say the overall theme here is they don't care at all. My bathroom was flooded, guy at the front desk didn't care when I told him, didn't even have a mop so I could clean it myself. Wifi does not work, period. There was a party til 5am in the hostel. Squeakiest bed I have ever slept in. No printer in case you need to print a ticket. It just sucks.

• USA, Male, 41+
5th Jun 2017
8.0

Overall a good value for a few days stay. No lockers in multi-bed room we were in. Beds were a bit noisy. Facilities were clean.

3rd Jun 2017
7.7

The hostel is in a great location and is perfect if you want a cheap and quiet accommodation, especially if your main purpose is just to be outdoors. The rooms are very clean and big, ours had a balcony. However the employee in charge was very unwelcoming, didn't have any advice on trails, or places to eat, and even gave us the completely wrong direction for a hike.

3rd Jun 2017

Great location and nice staff!

• patcheen889969
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
23rd May 2017
4.3

staff are useless and rude and it's says there is a vending machine I checked all floors to find nothing there is a fridge downstairs with beers and soft drinks no water which is easy to raid u are supposed to sign out with u take but no body looks after it definitely would not recommend this place

16th May 2017
6.0

I would not know much because... I arrived at the hostel with my phone at 1% at 2300. The place was completely locked up. Tried calling the two numbers listed in the booking and no one picked up. Made for an interesting to say the least night. Also was charged the full rate. Seemed like a nice place from the outside. Beautiful town!

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th May 2017

This is a great hostel and a little more homey than others I have stayed in. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The room was nice and comfortable for a night or few nights stay. The location was great- SO close to the train station, and walking distance to everything else in town (the Gorge, the Olympic Stadium, & the center of town). This is a perfect place if you are looking for somewhere to stay for one or a few nights.

4th May 2017
7.4

It was a good location for a good price. I had a bad experience personally when I came back to my room and found someone asleep in my bed - this was avoidable because the only vacant bed in our room had not been cleaned from the previous guest, so this person chose between 2 used beds and picked mine. Had the staffed prepared the bed when the previous person checked out or assigned bed numbers to guests, I wouldn't of found anyone in my bed. Overall it was a good hostel, I would stay again.

28th Apr 2017

Very nice staff. Old school feeling hostel which is awesome. Close to the train, so perfect if you're doing a eurotrip. Close to the Zugspitze. The facilities are clean. There's a sink in the room which is nice. The shower and bathroom are nice as well. I'd recommend it for sure!

22nd Apr 2017

Really enjoyed this hostel. Wish it had a kitchen. Good breakfast for €6. Super close to trails. Beautiful spot. Clean rooms. Would 10/10 stay here again!