Hostel 3 Reviews

Via Ignazio Ciaia 5, Milan, Italy

The place was very clean. The neighborhood seemed a little sketchy but the people were nice. It was far outside of the city. I am traveling with one other girl and we did not feel safe because none of the doors would lock and anyone could be buzzed in. Sleep was restless thinking someone could come in our room at anytime.

Don't is a Hostel, go to next!!!

Okay hostel in an apartment. We were like 10 people in a normal bedroom meat for a king size bed or such. So too many people in too little space and with 37 degrees at night I was pretty much dying. However it was okay cheap and a decent place to sleep. They have a bit of a kitchen and the balcony is a super chill place to hang out on. Lots of authentic local restaurant where there are few tourists around the hostel. Ok distance from metro.

Don't bother. Find another hostel

Needs better directions and lockers and kitchen facilities.

Hostel was nothing extraordinary, quite below the expectations due to the heat and lack of AC (fans were available, though). But one cannot complain much as prices are considerably low.

The hostel is a bit far from the centre and hard to find, but right near a metro so easy enough to get around. I was kind of annoyed the staff made us book a private room saying they had no single beds left even though they were still showing availability. The wifi worked and the showers were hot so overall alright value for money.

The are was what let this hostel down, being two girls on our own, we didn't appreciate it being in he middle of a neighbourhood, quite a long distance from the tube and far away from the central sights of Milan! We didn't end up staying there after seeing it as we were very disappointed and felt unsafe! The man there seemed nice and understood our reasons to leave. It would be okay if I'm a big group or people or with men.

The description and some of the reviews of this place lied, other than the good location and the comfy beds there were no other positives from my stay. The room was way too overcrowded, with a room described for 9 people (which was still too many people for that room) ended up being 11. And with only one bathroom for each gender, waiting around was a common occurance. The staff was rude and unhelpful. And not run by young staff, considering the staff all looked to be over 40. Would not returnin

Nice staff and good location but really disorganised.

I only stayed for one night to sleep and left early in the morning but the staff were very friendly and so were the other guests. The place was a little cramped but other wise would suggest for a quiet place to stay for a night or two.

Very clean beds, small staff who are very nice. If you need only the basics (bed and hot shower), then this is the place. The location is far from Milan Centro, but liked the fact that the Dergano metro is 10-15 min away and you can get to the Duomo very quickly.

Walked in up the stairs after finaly finding a small board up on the wall with hostel 3 and finding the door. Rooms arent great beds are so soft if you sit on it for to long you have a bump in there. Beds are to small. Rooms are clean but the bathrooms are not really that clean. Staff dont anything for you. The show you the room and show a piece of paper on the wall that they are not responsible for you phond and all. Its a hour walk form the center. 1 night stay do it if your alone dont go here

Reasonable location and price and that is all the positive. Slow staff that does not look particularly trustworthy or friendly, no keys for the rooms, noisy, no lockers. Only go for a night if you are on a tight budget.

stayed 1 night. Good for money, but I don't recommend. better than sleep outside

My worst experience in a hostel. Note that this hostel is adapted in an apartment. There is no room. The staff didn't care about my sleep when vacuuming the room. I think hostels are places to make friends, specially when you are travelling alone, but how could you talk with someone if there is no meeting room or reception and if 10 people are sleeping at the same room as you? This hostel was a nightmare.

I was here with my friend (2 females) and I felt unsafe walking around during the day. If you are planing on going out and meeting fun people do not stay at this hostel. There were no lockers and I had to sleep with my stuff in my hands. There was no common room. In addition, you were not given a key to your room so people could walk in and out freely. We were only there for one night so it was okay. But even for one night I would still spend the extra money for a better hostel.

• 20th Feb 2015

The staff was terrible! I do not advise. The hostel is an apartment that serves as a hostel.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts