6.2
Good 246 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 246 Total Reviews
Hostel 3 Located at Via Ignazio Ciaia 5, , Milan.
Hostel 3
    Rooms available

• Jordan, Male, 18-24
21st Nov 2016
2.0

the Hostel is so dirty, not clean at all, the covers smell so bad, bathrooms are not clean. once we arrive they let us pay more, I didn't understand what they where explaining,there were something about the city tax, but when I use hostel world I always pay the amount in the total cash box no less no more. the staff is not an English speakers at all,there are two men,Italian man in the morning who doesn't speak English at all, Indian man at night speaks a little bit English.the photos are fake.

• France, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Nov 2016
6.3

its clean and cheap, not far from metro. good value for short stay its a very basic place, dorm bed and shared shower but no lock on door, no locker.

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Couple, 18-24
8th Nov 2016
7.1

It is one of the cheapest hostels in Milan but it's still overpriced in my opinion. I stayed in the mix bedroom where the beds are literally next to each other so you can't move. There is absolutely no room, you don't get a locker, and if you have a bigger suitcase good luck with that, because you won't have a place to put it. The guests were rude, the guy that slept next to me, vomited all night and when my boyfriend and I asked to change to a double room that was available, it wasn't possible.

10th Oct 2016

I was very pleesed with the service presented. Very agreeble reception, very clean hostel, but it is always in Italy, because of their civilisation; Genova it is great city, good banking, good restaurents. The hostel is situated in real palazzo, so I had my beautiful stay there. I am Konstantino from village but travel often Chao per tutti

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2016
7.1

clean bathrooms . clean rooms. balcony to enter from the room where peple smoke and all comes back into the room. no one care to close the door cause everyone smoke. sooo i disliked. cause I dont smoke. small place in the office room where u can warm food . aftercheck out they are very careful not letting u in alone. i liked that for security. the staff is normal could be a happier. but thats the last thing that matters in a hostel for me. I stayed with fun people in the room and so I lllllll

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016
4.6

I only stayed here one night, there's no locks on the door and I had to hold the shower hose because it didn't attach to the wall.

• USA, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
7.4

A great bang-for-your-buck hostel, saved a lot of money by staying here and the facilities weren't too bad either. The hostel was surprisingly clean, the main issue I encountered was the heat - no air conditioning inside and staying there for a night in July was excruciating. The cheap price is all that made that worth it. Bathroom was well-kept and the staff lets you keep your luggage there prior to/after checking in, which was a huge help for me.