Hostel 3 Reviews

Via Ignazio Ciaia 5, Milan, Italy

I only stayed for one night to sleep and left early in the morning but the staff were very friendly and so were the other guests. The place was a little cramped but other wise would suggest for a quiet place to stay for a night or two.

Very clean beds, small staff who are very nice. If you need only the basics (bed and hot shower), then this is the place. The location is far from Milan Centro, but liked the fact that the Dergano metro is 10-15 min away and you can get to the Duomo very quickly.

Walked in up the stairs after finaly finding a small board up on the wall with hostel 3 and finding the door. Rooms arent great beds are so soft if you sit on it for to long you have a bump in there. Beds are to small. Rooms are clean but the bathrooms are not really that clean. Staff dont anything for you. The show you the room and show a piece of paper on the wall that they are not responsible for you phond and all. Its a hour walk form the center. 1 night stay do it if your alone dont go here

stayed 1 night. Good for money, but I don't recommend. better than sleep outside

My worst experience in a hostel. Note that this hostel is adapted in an apartment. There is no room. The staff didn't care about my sleep when vacuuming the room. I think hostels are places to make friends, specially when you are travelling alone, but how could you talk with someone if there is no meeting room or reception and if 10 people are sleeping at the same room as you? This hostel was a nightmare.

I was here with my friend (2 females) and I felt unsafe walking around during the day. If you are planing on going out and meeting fun people do not stay at this hostel. There were no lockers and I had to sleep with my stuff in my hands. There was no common room. In addition, you were not given a key to your room so people could walk in and out freely. We were only there for one night so it was okay. But even for one night I would still spend the extra money for a better hostel.

• 20th Feb 2015

The staff was terrible! I do not advise. The hostel is an apartment that serves as a hostel.

The hostel is kind of weird. It is an old apartment transformed into a hostel. The room have no space for anything and there is no lockers - although you can leave your valuables in the 'reception'. The bathroom is ok and there is no kitchen. It is far from city centre, although it is close to metro. It is not a traveller hostel but it seemed like some locals used that place for living. The price is fine.

Budget hostel with average facilities good for a day or two stay. The problem here is they have only two bathrooms in total and one for each gender. Means get up early to get ready.

If you want to sleep only one night there, it would be fine, but the thing is that they are not nice with custumers. the bath was not cleaned.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts