Hostel 3 Reviews

Via Ignazio Ciaia 5, Milan, Italy

I was here with my friend (2 females) and I felt unsafe walking around during the day. If you are planing on going out and meeting fun people do not stay at this hostel. There were no lockers and I had to sleep with my stuff in my hands. There was no common room. In addition, you were not given a key to your room so people could walk in and out freely. We were only there for one night so it was okay. But even for one night I would still spend the extra money for a better hostel.

• 20th Feb 2015

The staff was terrible! I do not advise. The hostel is an apartment that serves as a hostel.

Budget hostel with average facilities good for a day or two stay. The problem here is they have only two bathrooms in total and one for each gender. Means get up early to get ready.

If you want to sleep only one night there, it would be fine, but the thing is that they are not nice with custumers. the bath was not cleaned.

Beds are too close to each ones, not enough space in the dorm, far from city centre, female toilet door is quite see through, staffs weren't good at English, no lockers, not 24hr reception. It's cheapest hostel in Milan.

I think not express hostel, but good. Just 2 bathroom fo the girls and boys, but for me is not problem! I'ts good hostel fo my money!r

Nothing special, but a good clean place to sleep. It's pretty far from Milan's sights and attractions - about 30 minutes on the metro. The location is in a not so nice area and we didn't feel that safe walking around at night. Staff was helpful.

Person who checked us in unfriendly, always opening dorm room door without knocking. He Threatened another guest and the police had to come. Would not advise staying there.

The Wifi doesn't work. There's no reception during the night. The guy at the reception is rude and don't make much efforts to help you.

Hostel 3 was great for a place to sleep and that's about it. Decent neighborhood, but well away (15-20) minutes from the city center. No kitchen and only one bathroom for the entire hostel. Staff was nice, but kept mostly to themselves.

It's one of the cheapest hostels in Milan but it was really acceptable. Pluses: 1. close to the main train station (4 stations by metro) 2. if you have a map it's easy to find 3. there is a supermarket and cafe just behind the corner Minuses: 1. The saff barely speaks English 2. there's no kitchen I stayed there one night but if they had had free beds I would have stayed there for more days. The hostel is worth its money. Nothing extraordinary, it's just a good place to sleep.

• 8th Sep 2014