Hostel 3 Reviews

Via Ignazio Ciaia 5, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Was my the worst experience in hostel, I'm disappointed with the yellow, was recommend for many people but it was real good experience, the people didn't respect nobody

Awfull place. Owner stinks and the people who stays there are veru suspicious. I don't recommend at all!

• 16th Nov 2013

Very good for its position, but depending on personal needs. That is, for me it was very useful for my studies but it's not a general point of view. It's cheap and pretty clean, but it hasn't got an happy atmosphere: too small and colourless, poor. Good staff.

It isn't a hostel, it's an apartment. There are security issues with weird people sharing rooms.

• 26th Oct 2013