Hostel 360° Reviews

Kneza Mihaila 21, Belgrade, Serbia

Great location, helpful staff, clean rooms, joyful terrace, good wifi, all day free coffee. Best hostel I've stayed in so far.

Hostel was up on the 5th floor of the building it is in. Great location, not much atmosphere or common room for ppl to hang out. Great wifi. All in all it was an ok stay.

Wonderfull place very well hold by very nice people! The location is also perfect!

• 10th Jun 2015

Excellent !

Great place, great staff and nıce people met there!!! Thank you!!!

• 4th Jun 2015

I was third time in this hostel! It is awesome! Location is in pure center of city, near all amazing places what you can visit and see! All is renovated, cozy and very clean! I have met a lot nice people from another countries who have stayed in same hostel. Staff is really kind, they call taxi for you or anything at anytime if you need something. In my next visiting Belgrade for shure I will be again here!

• 12th May 2015
  • Serbia

The facility is not true. They write to their web site 24 hours reception and taxes included. But we came to city at 6 am we wait the reception 3 hours and the weather was really cold . Its not good after the nighttrip with train . And when we do the payment she wanted city taxe from us . But we dont pay it . Because ı print which mail sent me from hostelworld before ı came to hostel.

Even if the reception works 24 hours, if the checkin is from 14.00, how can you expect to do it at 6.00? As for taxes, it was really our mistake, sorry.