Hostel 360°

Fabulous 143 Total Reviews
Fabulous 143 Total Reviews

24th Jul 2017
5.1

I was really disappointed of the standard - on the photos everything looks much much better. For young backpackers maybe, for one night - sleep few hours and go. Single room that was offered to me.. it wasn't event a room. At the end I decided to canceled my reservation and looked for another hotel, and the staff was friendly with that - Jasmina have understand my decision.

16th Jul 2017

Hostel was located in the very center of the city, close to everything important. It is located in the last floor with one access, so it's very secure. Facilities are very good, with spacious bathrooms and laundry room free if you stay more than 3 days. Staff is nice and helpful. The hostel is more like a hotel with shared toilets, so there's no much room for sharing with other people.

×