Hostel 4

Fabulous 162 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th May 2017
4.9

Most hostels give you reccomendations on what to see/do/eat, but there was no one to ask here. If you know what you want to do and don't want to meet people this place is fine, but it's defientely not a traditional hostel atmosphere. Also, the beds are terribly uncomfortable.

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th May 2017
6.9

Awesome place to stay considering the cost. My biggest complaints would be bad communication on part of the management, poorly marked facilities, and a lack of a receptionist. I wanted to wash my clothes and I couldn't do it until I bought a wash token from the office that was closed all weekend. Also, there were no light bulbs in the lamps in my room which was annoying when I tried to use them. Also, the management team isn't that friendly. Considering the cost though, not a bad purchase.