9.2
Superb 985 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 985 Total Reviews
Hostel 41 Below Located at Juramento 94, , Bariloche.
Argentina
Bariloche Rio Negro 8400 Juramento 94
92% 985
-41.1351466 -71.3122344
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

Staff were really nice and very happy to help us organise our stay. There was a very relaxed feel and the rooms were clean and cozy. The chef cooked a vegetarian dinner every night for 90 pesos which was really convenient and tasty.

20th Nov 2016

An absolutely amazing hostel perfectly situated in Bariloche with a family feel whilst being big enough to support enough travellers for meeting, hiking and chilling with others. The staff and vibe was excellent and breakfast and dinner were exceptional. Cannot recommend this hostel more highly. Thank you.

• USA, Male, 18-24
4th Nov 2016

Pablo and his friendly staff run one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. While there are other hostels in bariloche for slightly cheaper. The clean beds (with sheets), delicious and filling breakfast, lightning fast internet and plentiful information about the city and surrounding are make Hostel 41 below by far the greatest value. Atmosphere of inclusivity and homeliness. Thanks Pablo Santiago and Sofie for the awesome unforgettable time in Bariloche!

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
6.9

The staff at this hostel were lovely, and we had dinner with them every night- you have to pay extra for it but at 90pesos it's pretty reasonable. That being said, breakfast was very basic, one morning we just had bread and butter. Also, the hostel has a weird vibe, we were pretty sure we were the only guests for most of the stay. Do not stay here unless you can speak Spanish. Good location, average cleanliness, beds were quite gross.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

I highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling to Bariloche. It is comfortable, clean and has a great welcoming atmosphere as soon as you arrive. The staff and other travelers share meals and enjoy getting to know each other, so at the end of your stay you feel like you're leaving good friends and not just random people you shared a room with. Great location near the center of town, bars and restaurants, and on top of all that, they have comfortable couches, great music and strong wifi.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Hostel 41 below is a fantastic place to stay! It has great a atmosphere and a really communal vibe. Not to mention that the staff are outstanding! They are extremely helpful and kind. They made my trip to Bariloche extremely memorable and if I get the chance to go back, I would without a second thought.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

I absolutely LOVED my stay at this hostel - it's definitely in my top three in SA. The staff are incredible - Pablo, Eszter, Dimitri and Carla went out of their way to make the guests feel at home. They helped me organise skiing (from equipment and clothes rental to actually taking me to the slopes!), gave lots of great advice about the area and cooked beautiful meals every night. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the general vibe is relaxed and very sociable. Absolutely 100% recommend ❤️

• lauraetyler
  • England, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Loved my stay here. The tour book is great and the staff helped me look through and pick what to do - especially since it was raining which nobody expected. I loved the staff. On my first day they chatted with me and the group meals they do are brilliant, I would definitely recommend having one (or more). Breakfast is great, there's baked apple porridge as well as the usual bread and spreads. Definitely recommend this place.