Hostel 41 Below Reviews

Juramento 94, Bariloche, Argentina

This is a very high quality hostel. It's kept immaculately clean, the staff are friendly, and it has a good vibe. Security is top-notch: staff vigilantly watch the front door, plus there are huge lockers in the rooms. There wasn't much of a community atmosphere in the common room while we were there, but that was the only small downside we could find.

Very good hostel right on the center of Bariloche. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, there are comfortable beds and a really nice, large common area. Definitely deserving of the high ratings

Great hostel! Definitely best I have stayed at in Argentina so far. Great staff that makes you feel really welcomed and that gives good advice about things to do. Nice and clean kitchen with all you need for cooking. One of the best part is the breakfast that is raedy and served for you at the table when you wake up. Nice moment to meet other travellers. Confy beds. Really clean hostel. Would go back and recommend without any hesitation.

Great hostel with fantastic staff! Super clean and very homely. I definitely recommend it and would stay there again if I go back.

This hostel was a great place to stay at! The staff was super helpful, facilities great, great location everything was very clean. Would love to stay here again!

Great place. Excellent location!

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

We loved out stay here due to the great communal atmosphere and meeting like minded travellers. The open area and kitchen made that very easy. The lady working there, Sylvia was also very warm and genuine. She assisted all the guests with any question, help that they had.

• 25th Jan 2016

Central location, breakfast is basic but with bottomless strong coffee! Clean and nice atmosphere. The saggy double mattress in room 3 really needs replacing. Very poor wifi and internet drops out. Chap who looks after the place during the day is very friendly and helpful, but the German lady (owner?) was rather rude to my girlfriend - she later apologised and it's not a big deal but it did lower the tone of our stay. Overall a decent option but I don't think quite deserves it's glowing score.

Hostel 41 Below was great. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The location was great: there were bars/restaurants right out out the door taking over the street on the weekend evenings. The only problem was the rooms would get a little hot at night, and if you were trying to go to bed before midnight, there was lots of noise in the street if you opened the window.

Mattress in the double room was way too soft. It would be helpful to have a copy of the bus schedule to other destinations that are further out of town.

Great position and great breakfast Good experience

Excellent Hostal, Great Location.

It was a wonderful stay at Hostel 41 Below. We stayed here on new years eve and had a great diner with all the guests. It 's a clean and comfortable hostel to stay a few days in the center of Bariloche. The staff is GREAT!! We got some very good tips and help to book trips.

• 28th Dec 2015

41 Below is simply the best hostel we've stayed in Argentina. Location couldn't be better, just minutes away from bars, restaurants and buses. The hostel is not very big and (delicious) breakfast on a common table makes it easy to meet fellow travellers and get together for activities. All staff were lovely, kept the hostel clean and tidy. They also were really accommodating with any request, helped us have a great time and even threw a party at the hostel for new year's eve!

I had a great stay at Hostel 41 below. Wonderful staff, great atmosphere and a nice social area. As I spend new years eve there I had the chance to participate a dinner organized from the hostel. It was delicious! Plus: It was very clean, big lockers, enough space to store food in the kitchen, wifi was good too... Gracias por todo :-)

This was one of my favorite hostels of the trip! It was just the right size so it felt very homey and I could recognize the other guests during my stay and eat breakfast with everyone at the big table in the morning. The staff was very helpful with filling in details for our plans. And the location was perfect. Within 2 blocks we found several breweries, a grocery store, and a great spot for dinner.

Great location and good facilities. Staff are great and always helpful.

It's clear why this is the top hostel in Bariloche. Great vibes, clean facilities, knowledgable staff, good breakfast, chill common room. We rented a car through them that worked out great, too. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• 14th Dec 2015

Great hostel, great staff. Was recommended by friends I met in Patagonia. Would recommend to others. Thanks!

Really excellent hostel. Would stay every time.