Hostel 41 Below Reviews

Juramento 94, Bariloche, Argentina

Very Nice Hostel , Sylvia will go out of her way to help you organizing your next transport or your activities. Nice Hostel with nice comfy dorm bed, and a common room to chat and exchange with fellow Travellers. Breakfast is served on a Big Common Table and the best so far I had in Argentina. Great Stay

Brilliant hostel....thankyou guys....very accomodating,helped out in every way they could. Excellent source of information...just ask! Super clean,cosy,brill kitchen, homely atmosphere We loved it!

Clean, comfortable, and great location. Nice atmosphere and helpful staff. I had a short stay but could've stayed longer.

Wonderful, helpful staff!

• 11th Nov 2014

Just a beautiful place, where you feel welcoming from the moment you walk in. Staff is amazing and helpful, rooms are well sized, beds are good, bathrooms clean. Common area is one of the best meeting areas, in setup, which I've seen in Argentina. Probs for Leonardo and Sylvia that do a really good job!

Cannot fault this hostel. Sylvia and Leo are so welcoming and friendly. Breakfast is lush. Really good coffee! Comfy beds. Very clean. Well equipped kitchen. We had some unexpected bad weather but ended up having an awesome time anyway as the atmosphere is really good. The hostel attracts a good bunch of people. Places with happy hour close by and a good value launderette next door. A must if you're in Bariloche!

Really good hostel nicely located near the centre of Bariloche. Would definetly recommend staying here. They offer by far the best hostel breakfast Ive had (with croisants!!!), hot showers, comfy beds, spacious dorms lockers, friendly and above all helpful staff and a really well equiped kitchen (including good cutting knives!). The set up made it really easy to meet people. Only thing that I didnt like was that my friend who was staying in another hostel was not allowed in for a drink.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are fantastic, so helpful and so friendly. A great breakfast and an excellent common area. Very good wifi, the place is spotlessly clean, the kitchen is well stocked. I can't find fault!

This is one of my favourite hostels. Super friendly and helpful staff, very clean, comfy beds and great kitchen and common areas. Would definitely recommend

The Hostel is amazing! The staff is fantastic! They have answers for all of your questions, and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Also they work very hard to keep the hostel clean. The cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in! STAY HERE!!

The staff at 41 Below were great. They were very friendly and helpful. One of the best hostels I've stayed at!

Great hostel! Would recommend it to everyone! Staff were brilliant. Very knowledgable! Good location! Beds are clean and comfortable! One of the best hostels we have stayed in.

Fantastic hostel. Ticked every box. Great staff, extremely helpful. Wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend.

This is a great hostel, perfect for getting around and the staff are so friendly. Certainly one of the best ones we have stayed in and we have been away for 4 months! Recommend highly!

Hands down best hostel I have ever stayed at in all my travels all over The world. As soon as you walk in the door you are made to feel like family, and first name basis with the attentive and helpful staff. Anything you need they help you with. Facilities are clean, beds are incredibly Comfortable, atmosphere is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. And breakfast......it's worth waking up three times for. I only wish I could have stayed longer. Keep it up guys!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this place. Leo and co. are extremely helpful and contribute to a vibe that makes all feel welcome.

this place was good

I was very pleased with my stay here. The staff were very informative with their initial introduction of the town and activities to do there and helpful throughout if I had any queries. The hostel is very well located close to the bars and restaurants and only a couple off minites walk from the lake. The hostel has a good social atmosphere in the common room making it easy to meet fellow travellers.

An excellent hostel with warm and friendly staff. Great cooking facilities. You will really feel at home here.

Very nice and clean hostel, we really enjoyed our stay. The rooms might be a little small, but that is totally made up by the nice staff and the spacious, cosy common areas. I would definitely go again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a hostel in Bariloche!