9.0
Superb 977 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 977 Total Reviews
Hostel 41 Below Located at Juramento 94, , Bariloche.
Argentina
Bariloche Rio Negro 8400 Juramento 94
90% 977
-41.1351466 -71.3122344
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
6.9

The staff at this hostel were lovely, and we had dinner with them every night- you have to pay extra for it but at 90pesos it's pretty reasonable. That being said, breakfast was very basic, one morning we just had bread and butter. Also, the hostel has a weird vibe, we were pretty sure we were the only guests for most of the stay. Do not stay here unless you can speak Spanish. Good location, average cleanliness, beds were quite gross.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

I highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling to Bariloche. It is comfortable, clean and has a great welcoming atmosphere as soon as you arrive. The staff and other travelers share meals and enjoy getting to know each other, so at the end of your stay you feel like you're leaving good friends and not just random people you shared a room with. Great location near the center of town, bars and restaurants, and on top of all that, they have comfortable couches, great music and strong wifi.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016

Hostel 41 below is a fantastic place to stay! It has great a atmosphere and a really communal vibe. Not to mention that the staff are outstanding! They are extremely helpful and kind. They made my trip to Bariloche extremely memorable and if I get the chance to go back, I would without a second thought.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

I absolutely LOVED my stay at this hostel - it's definitely in my top three in SA. The staff are incredible - Pablo, Eszter, Dimitri and Carla went out of their way to make the guests feel at home. They helped me organise skiing (from equipment and clothes rental to actually taking me to the slopes!), gave lots of great advice about the area and cooked beautiful meals every night. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the general vibe is relaxed and very sociable. Absolutely 100% recommend ❤️

• lauraetyler
  • England, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Loved my stay here. The tour book is great and the staff helped me look through and pick what to do - especially since it was raining which nobody expected. I loved the staff. On my first day they chatted with me and the group meals they do are brilliant, I would definitely recommend having one (or more). Breakfast is great, there's baked apple porridge as well as the usual bread and spreads. Definitely recommend this place.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

I stayed here for three nights while in Bariloche. The hostel exceeded my expectations on most accounts. The hostel itself is a very nice place with a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. The staff was fantastic. Not only were they helpful, but they are good and interesting people. The breakfast was a hefty portion of this organic sort of porridge and fruit mixture that was much more enjoyable and filling than the usual bread and spreads,and the dinner is equally satisfying. Great experience!

11th May 2016

Incredibly helpful staff. All amenities, including laundry, towels, etc. helped set up activities in the areas. Great value. Perfect location. Could not have asked for a better experience.

17th Apr 2016
7.4

Someone recommended this hostel and said the breakfast was amazing and it was the best hostel he'd stayed at in the past month. We clearly had different experiences. Many of the staff were great and helpful and in general the hostel is clean and well located. The cons: I chose this hostel it supposedly had a great breakfast and great group dinners. Breakfasts were terrible and the one dinner I paid for was boring and tasteless pasta for 150 pesos. Lots of pressure to join them again. Not great.

4th Apr 2016

Great place, great location, really helpful staff. The only thing is that the WiFi doesnt work well in the rooms.

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016

The staff make this place really special! It was quiet when I was there but it was fun getting to know Paula, Gabo and Juan. The location is excellent - right in the centre. The dorms, kitchen, breakfast and wifi are all good and they sometimes organise pizza in the evening.