Hostel 41 Below Reviews

Juramento 94, Bariloche, Argentina

Fantastic hostel. Ticked every box. Great staff, extremely helpful. Wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommend.

This is a great hostel, perfect for getting around and the staff are so friendly. Certainly one of the best ones we have stayed in and we have been away for 4 months! Recommend highly!

Hands down best hostel I have ever stayed at in all my travels all over The world. As soon as you walk in the door you are made to feel like family, and first name basis with the attentive and helpful staff. Anything you need they help you with. Facilities are clean, beds are incredibly Comfortable, atmosphere is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. And breakfast......it's worth waking up three times for. I only wish I could have stayed longer. Keep it up guys!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this place. Leo and co. are extremely helpful and contribute to a vibe that makes all feel welcome.

this place was good

I was very pleased with my stay here. The staff were very informative with their initial introduction of the town and activities to do there and helpful throughout if I had any queries. The hostel is very well located close to the bars and restaurants and only a couple off minites walk from the lake. The hostel has a good social atmosphere in the common room making it easy to meet fellow travellers.

An excellent hostel with warm and friendly staff. Great cooking facilities. You will really feel at home here.

Very nice and clean hostel, we really enjoyed our stay. The rooms might be a little small, but that is totally made up by the nice staff and the spacious, cosy common areas. I would definitely go again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a hostel in Bariloche!

Good people great location. Ive been here twice and had a great time every time!

Really good hostel with great common room for meeting people, had some great group dinners of amaZing food and wine. The staff are excellent in helping to answer questions or whatever. Mountain for snow boarding is good with heaps of runs, only 40 mins away by bus. All easy to achieve. Recommend this hostel!

Friendly staff - the guy lent us his bus pass which was helpful and saved us some money!

Although my time in Bariloche wasn't that pleasant (rained everyday) this hostel made it worth it. Good breakfast with homemade bread, lovely staff, good and organized kitchen and awesome atmosphere. Due to the rain we could just seat in the lounge and watch movies or just chat enjoying a good red wine. Hostel recommended!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, the weather happened to be really awful awful which would have ruined my stay but the great atmosphere and beautiful surroundings softened the disappointment! Breakfasts are really good and Leo and Silvia are so so lovely and helpful- definitely recommend!!

Lovely stay in this very clean friendly hostel. Lots of advice and help from Leo- thanks a million

• 10th Jul 2014

Really good overall. Only complaint is that the wifi doesn't work in the rooms - only in the common area

Had the most perfect stay here. Brilliantly located. All amenities including launderette just steps away. Such a warm homely relaxing environment. V v clean. And the wonderful host Leonardo, such a lovely guy who really made this hostel what it is.....and his home made bread for breakfast...wow! Simply put.. the best hostel ever!!

amazing hostel, good locations, and really clean

• 27th Jun 2014