Hostel 4U Lisbon Reviews

Rua da Madalena 96, Lisbon, Portugal

I stayed a single Saturday night at this 4U in Lisbon, which looks brand new and is run by truly charming staff. The only major issue I had was the noise level: on that Saturday night the crows and especially the cars running up the steep street directly in front of my windows felt like being inside the room - there doesn't seem to be any isolation on the windows, the wall incredibly thin. Bad sleep - but all the rest great here.

The room was large and perfect. The location very good and easy to find. I suggest it

• 26th Feb 2014