Hostel 5 Terre Reviews

Via Riccobaldi 21, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy

Convenient location, friendly staff, great stay!! The room was clean, the wifi worked, and the breakfast was a fantastic addition-- conveniently priced and a great value for money.

The location is incredible!!! Views are beautiful and easy to the train/trails. Very clean. Has a kitchen but not allowed to use. Not even allowed food in the building and the hostels restaurant was closed when I got back at 745pm. Breakfast not included either so value isn't great. Showers are timed and you have to be really quick pushing a button outside, getting into shower, changed while the waters going... Disaster!!

Great hostel great and amazing view!!

• 3rd Mar 2015

I really dislike giving low reviews.. But I wasn't too impressed with my stay here, unfortunately. Since it is off-season it was very slow. The hostel has a serious ant problem (they're really small... But if you look at the floor you can see them crawling.) Hostel has very strange hours. And the lockout is a bit of a pain. Facilities are quite outdated, but had plenty of hot water. Wifi was good. Only locked door was the room door. Lockers in rooms. Could definitely use new bunk beds!

The only hostel I found in Cinque terre. It was fine, not good, not bad. there was only one other person in the hostel when I went so not a social atmosphere

Overall hostel was good, Cinque Terre is a amazing location. Good value for money. Security was a slight concern, no night staff on duty after 7pm and the front door lock was broken. Also no kitchen faciliities available in the winter. For the price it is definitely work it.

• 9th Dec 2014

Ants. So many ants in this hostel, it is entirely infested. Just sitting in the room I would find ants climbing all over my arms and legs. I asked at reception if I could change rooms to one with less bugs, she basically told me that there was no point, the hostel has a lot of bugs. I tried another room, even worse. I also got eaten by bed bugs. Waking up in the morning I could see the sheets littered with their black excrement and dead skins. Manarola is stunning though, don't miss it.

View all Cinque Terre Hostels