Hostel 5 Terre Reviews

Via Riccobaldi 21, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy

it a good place to live, and I meet a nice guy here. it is easy to find.

So many ants is in the shower room. Very very very dirty. The house owner gave me just a very little milk for a breakfast. It was shock. because so little milk. I will not recommend this hostel to my friends.

The rooms were nice and clean and so were the bathrooms. The man at the front desk was so nice and let us keep our key past check out so we could store our luggage and come back for it later.

Very quiet when I was there, but pleasant. Lovely view over the town and fairly good location for hiking. No kitchen or common area but the towns are so small it is easy to meet people there or on the trails.

Loved manarola and everything about the cinque terre. Got locked out both nights and still unsure whether that was meant to happen due to a curfew. Showers are really dirty. Don't bother paying for breakfast. Go to artisides in manarola for a chocolate croissant!! Best I've ever had

Firmer bunk beds and broader ladder to the upper bunk would be nice. Changing side in the upper bunk creates a minor earthquake. Otherwise I was very happy with this place.

The rooms are large and comfortable, the lockers were great. The wifi did not work unless you were downstairs in reception. Also there is only one power point in each room. Also no kitchen facilities and you are not meant to even store any food in your room.

Average. Not good value for money but not a lot of options in the area. My mattress was uncomfortable and lumpy and there was only one power socket in the room, not a big deal because there was only one other in the room, but it could have been difficult if the room was fill. Clean enough, breakfast is very basic, facilities are basic. Good location.

The rooftop (gorgeous view) and location is the best part of this hostel, with rooftop dinners on the weekends! But no real atmosphere outside of that. The wifi only works on the reception floor, everyone had this problem. You have to step out of the shower and reset the timer every so often due to their old payment system. The top bunk is too close to the bottom bunk, you cannot sit up straight if you are on the bottom bunk. There was only one outlet in my 6 bed dorm.

Bathroom was very dirty!

• 26th Aug 2015

Perfect location right in the heart of Cinque Terre. Clean rooms with lockers (bring a padlock), clean sheets, friendly staff, nice people staying there, 2 terraces, no curfew (but they'll wake you up for cleaning at ~10am, no need to leave the hostel though). Showers were terribly small and filthy with mold and spider webs, breakfast not included in price and was very poor. Our room had only 1 power socket (!). You get keys for the dorm and main entrance. All in all: recommended. I'd come back

very good location.. this is this the best .. in the top of the city! staff was helpfull and the rooms were fine!! it was a nice stay in this amazing paradise

The bathrooms (shower included) are very dirty (mould). Since the showers are free of charge (no more tokens) you have to push a button outside the shower to have the water and there's a timing for your shower so you need to step out to repush the button while showering... Very annoying!!!

Enjoyable stay in the heart of manarola

Manarola was the most beautiful of Cinque Terre - hostel located at the top of the hill so expect a climb - but views are worth it. Nice, chilled atmosphere - staff were friendly. Large lockers are free and available in rooms - although some were broken. Bathrooms and showers were pretty dirty and in the morning toilets were sometimes not cleaned and there was no toilet paper. But at the same time the place was pretty cheap.

If u go to 5 terre in general, u wont spend a lot time in your room anyways. this has a really good price, it is in my opinion in the most beautiful cities of the 5 and in the middle, which makes the way to each of the others really convinient. big downside, no towels included, we had just ONE OUTLET in our room (6 bed) and not even a powerstrip provided by the hostel. showers and bathrooms were a little bit dirty. but honestly, would stay there again. ;

Lovely location in Manarola, with friendly staff and good facilities. Cheap dinner and breakfast options a valuable. Wifi only worked for me in the lobby and no air conditioning, but rooms locked and also had lockers so security was good. Would definitely stay here again!

The place feels nice and has a great location to enjoy Manarola day and night. Stuff was friendly and the place in general feels nice and welcoming. However, rooms need a serious renovation and toilets and showers are the worst and filthiest I've seen in years. I'm afraid I cannot recommend this hostel unless you cannot afford a better option and you really really want to be in Manarola overnight.

My first stay at a hostel so I don't have much to compare it to, but I loved my time here. The staff was fun, welcoming and beyond helpful. The beds were comfy and the rooms had giant cupboards that locked. The showers are free and warm, not the squeeky clean a girl wants, but totally manageable. The breakfast was cheap and delicious. I hope to come back again soon! Thank you Niccola! Ciao!

• 7th Jul 2015

Hostel 5 Terre (Ostello) is really nice place. People who is working in the hostel was really kind. Hostel was clean. Particularly croissants and coffee was really delicious.

• 4th Jul 2015