Hostel 5 Terre Reviews

Via Riccobaldi 21, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Liguria, Italy

Very good and cheap hostel with nice view!

It was great at ostello cinque terre. The bedrooms and windows are big, the beds are comfortable, the view is great. Internet is ok. The downside is that they don't have a kitchen but the restaurant downstairs offers good options for breakfast... Would definitelyvstay there again!

Good place to stay in Manarola. Need to climb a little bit uphill but it was worth it. The dorm was clean and comfortable, the heater and hot water worked fine, friendly workers -they allow us to put our luggage in the hostel after check out so we can take a walk a little bit before leaving Cinque Terre. Nice view from the window. When we came the restaurant facility was closed because it was winter, so it was a little bit unfortunate for us but then we still could find other places to eat.

EXCELLENT location in Manarolo. A little run down, but everything is functional. Comforters looks a little old, but clean sheets. Bring your own towel? Weird.

Spacious room....nice view....the whole village together with the hostel was so quiet at night....

The hostel was great! Myself and two others studying in Rome ventured off to Cinque Terre to find this hostel and it was just what we needed. The website provided great directions in finding the place. The staff spoke English and were very friendly. The rooms were big with locks! (Bring our own locks and towels) The only downside was the fact that if you're a light sleeper, the bells on the church ring every hour after seven and can be heard clearly from the hostel.

Manalora, one of the beautiful town in Cinque Terre, nice scenery and good view from the window. The stairs on upper bed is annoying, keep shaking when you climb up. The shower operated base on button, time limitation, the push button is outside the shower room..It is an environment friendly hostel. Wifi only work on ground floor, locker and room is spacious. Staff is very friendly and helpful, they even give recommendation on the hiking trails, excellent!

Cinque terre was my favorite part of Italy. Good hostel. Manerola is nicest town out of the 5.

Basic style accommodation. We stayed in a private room which was spacious. Good hot water but shower in the middle of the bathroom is a bit annoying. Long walk up the hill if you have heavy luggage but nice town to stay in. No lounge area, restaurant not open very much and wifi only in the lobby. Ok if you just want a bed.

Pretty okay hostel. No kitchen access kind of sucks, especially because you have a few shops near by selling nice produce. The showers are annoying as hell with the push button/time limitation operation.

No facilities beside the kitchen. Wifi signal is weak at 2nd floor so you must go down to the reception to receive it. It locates at the very uphill side and behind a church. I used an hour to find it out pulling my heavy baggage. Generally it is ok.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and I had major concerns about the security, cleanliness, language barrier etc. But turned out that Hostel 5 Terre was easy to find (though a bit of a climb), the staff spoke very good English, there's wifi, its dorm room and bathroom were extremely clean, and I was given my own locker! Upon my return, they even helped me get in touch with a friend that I'd made during my stay there.Thank you, Hostel 5 Terre for the most fantastic hostel experience!

• 21st Oct 2013
  • India

The staff were very nice. Allowed us to check in early. Although up a hill I was very happy with the location. Nice and relaxing. Also has a restaurant with was handy- prices average

View all Cinque Terre Hostels