5.0
Rating 3,257 Total Reviews
5.0
Rating 3,257 Total Reviews
Hostel 639 Located at 639 Harrow Road, , London.
England
London NW10 5NU 639 Harrow Road
50% 3257
51.5299855 -0.2259278
    Rooms available

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2016
4.9

Bed seemed damp, was very springy and hard. Room also smelt funny. Didn't stay for more than a day. Felt uncomfortable.

• England, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2016
8.0

Cheap place to stay close to kensal green station. Large communal room where you will get to meet people from all over the world. Small bar and restaurant, long stay residents and pool table music and tv. Met some interesting people with stories to share! The arrival of the police did not put me off visiting again....Not for the faint hearted or easily intimidated. *My rating reflects my experience as i dont mind speaking to stangers who in effect are friends not met before!

• Germany, Female, 41+
23rd Apr 2016

Great budget place. Positives: + right next to the UG + reception staffed 24/7 + help with a 6am wake-up service for my London Marathon (forgot my phone)! + nice audience in my 8-girls-only bedroom,incl.window Keep in mind: - Self-service kitchens locked in the morning !!! :( until 10am. They refer you to the breakfast/restaurant you have to pay for! - no kettle - 10£ deposit for your keys! -Showers in the rooms only (noisy at night) -no soap in toilets - lack of elec.plugs in rooms

• India, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
6.0

Pros - Premium location - Good value for money Cons - Toilets were dirty after evening - Even though it was mixed dormitory there was no Lock to bathroom door. - Lacks of Mobile charging points (only 2 charging points in the dormitory of 8 people) When we were checking out one of the staff was very badly beating one of the customer. Don't know who was in fault but it was thrilling experience.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
2.6

Absolutely disgusting. Our room got moved randomly and we had no idea about it. Apparently they left a note on a door but we were out until 3 am at a gig, we walked into a room and we were greeted by some pissed off foreign girls who had a go at us for just walking in when we expected our beds to be fine and free. We then got moved into this disgusting 4 bed room when the Windows werent shut properly and the door didn't lock properly. It stank and I would've rather slept on the street.

• England, Male, 31-40
20th Apr 2016

Good location opposite Tube station and bus stop. 24hr reception. Clean toilets. Clean room. Clean sheets. Kitchen open 9am-10pm. No free wifi or breakfast, although each only costs £2. Toilets can get crowded at peak times. No lift, in a 3 storey hostel. Next to main road, bring earplugs.

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
5.1

Simple things I be improved and makes a difference. The managment invented money to change the toilet window to double glazing heat isolation and sound prove facing a cemetery at the back of the building. And left all rooms windows in 4 floors with old single glazing Windows I got up with sore throat and spitting blood. Please CHNAGE the Windows to download glazings The managment allowing some criminals and drug dealers to stay in the hostel and have a wild party making noise at 9 am

• Croatia, Male, 41+
16th Apr 2016
3.7

the guy at reception tried to cheat me for 10 pounds, also they charge for the wifi, they at not frindly at all

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Didn't end up staying here

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016
2.9

This hostel was absolutely awful, especially considering what you can find for the same price. The staff was unhelpful and the building was unclean and not in a good area. When we were given our room we walked in and it reeked of mold! It was absolutely disgusting, we were given a new room but at that point my frien and I were completely turned off and we wanted a refund, which they refused. I warn anyone considering to stay here that the hostel is disgusting and I strongly do not recommend it.