Hostel 639 Reviews

639 Harrow Road, London, England

Was pretty good, I've seen much worse other hotels

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Romania

Discusting. It should be forbidden hostels in these conditions. It stinks, it's dirty, the staff is bad, and in addiction to that internet and breakfast are not included in the price.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

The dormitory room is very good. The beds are ok and the room in very clean. The hostel is in front from the underground and overground station, so move around London is very easy. The shower in the room in another advantage. However, some doors of the toilets did not close properly (I hope they fix that) and did not have free wifi in clearly a disadvantage. Besides that, it is a good hostel in a calm environment.

Cheap place but also low quality, very unpleasant odour in room and after return to home all my staff stank, dirty linen which wasn't changed after other guests;

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Have to pay in cash : only ATM charges 3£. Had to make 2 withdrawals because the hostess didn't tell me that I'll need to pay a deposit for the key as well. Lift doesn't work, no help for carrying the luggages instead. Quite dirty place. The key didn't work well. The bed moved a lot, I was afraid to fell. No toilets in the room. No place or closet to put our stuff. The shower is in a corner of the room, you have to be naked in front of everyone. No WiFi.

It is NOT ok for a staff member to demand someone to say hello/good morning to them, Especially if that staff member is Male and Currently Cleaning the Female Toilet facilities! It is scary and Harassment! The restrooms were filthy, as was the kitchen, I will never recommend or stay here again.

This is not a hostel. It's a refugees camp. If you are a desperate who is about to sleep under a bridge then it's the place for you.

CAN YOU BE NORMAL?DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE IF I STAYED AT HOSTEL. MAYBE I CHANGED PLANS AND WENT IN OTHER PLACE?

There were several fire alarms in the night so it was impossible to get a good night sleep. There was blood on bedding sheets and in the shower. The doors did not seem to close properly.

Thought it was a bargain until we left before we'd even slept there because, and I'm not a snooty person, I've travelled the world and seen some stuff, it was a glorified homeless shelter

• 15th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

highly recommended

Only Aimieinthe coffee shop is worthy of amention , very efficient , the rest goes from bad to worse., never get a sizeable room as requested, always top floor.

The toilets were not clean and there were no stairs to get on the bunk bed, but the staff was nice. It was cheap but I am used to better conditions for that price.

This hostel is horrible do not stay here. The staff are extremely rude. The rooms are extremely dirty. Bunk beds don't have ladders and are tiny. The bathroom consists of a shower cubicle inside the room has painted glass to make it not see through but no where to actually get changed. Half the people there are permanently living there. I walked into my room and had a man sleeping on my bed with his feet on my pillow and asked him where his bed was and he pointed where a lady was sleeping

This hostel will change your room but only give you notice on that day. I lost my things because of that, and the staff ignored my complaint. if only stay for one or two nights, it is ok.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

Staff was rude and unwelcoming. We booked a 6 bed dorm room and when we got there someone was already inside. The hostel tried to play it off as saying they knew someone was already there, and that they actually separated us into two groups for two different rooms. Obvious lie, as if this was true, why did we only get one key? Their 'bouncer' was confrontational trying to pick a fight. Other than that, hostel is not worth the price, as you will need to buy a metro card to go see anything.

• 6th Nov 2014

Recomendo a todo El mundo este citio , muy bien , muy limpio y barato..desayuno ... .!!! La verdad k muy bien !!!!

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The cheapest accommodation in London

• 4th Nov 2014
  • US Virgin Islands

Really good price-quality

• 1st Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dorms are the size of a small shoe box, no security at all hardly, the toilets rarely flushed properly, two power points to plug things in between 6 people. Wouldn't go back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5