Hostel 639 Reviews

639 Harrow Road, London, England

Dirty, staff weren't very friendly, location wasn't where it was made out to be and the fire alarm kept doing off in the middle of the night... Very annoying! But it was cheap, just wouldn't have wanted to stay more than 1 night.

When we arrived to the hostel, they said me that they changed to other hostel because there arent spaces, but I think that must said before this change. Too I paid breakfast and they said me that de havent got breakfast because there arent. Very very bad.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Spain

On the night of our check-in, we had to wait for an hour to talk to reception. When we finally got to our room, it was overbooked and disgusting conditions. The security guard tried to find other options but unfortunately they were terrible (ie, mattress on the dirty floor or sharing a mixed dorm. The last one wasn't an option because they had overbooked that room too). I'm actually relieved that we had to find different accommodation because I don't think I would have made the night.

Not clean at all. Bed linen hasn't been changed at all. Matress were dirty

• 8th Oct 2014

The hostel is quite far away from the centre, although there is a train stop nearby. The hostel is next to the old cemetery and even the hostel itself seems to be like a place for the death. The bed was rather uncomfortable and wifi is not free. Anyway, no one should have high expectations for such price, so overall I would say a good place to sleep for one night.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »