Hostel 64 Osaka Reviews

3-11-20 Shinmachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

the hostel better have a lift for the big luggage

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Bit further to get to, but definitely worth it- spacious and clean room, wonderful staff, friendly atmosphere, coolest showers - definitely coming again !

• 20th Nov 2014

Had a fantastic time at Hostel 64. Located far enough from the bustling city centre so as to feel secluded but not so far that getting to the best of Osaka (Dotombori, Amenmura, Minamisemba etc) feels like a chore. Staff were very obliging and the onsite bike rental was very convenient. I have been to Osaka many times and Hostel 64 has been my favorite place to stay by far! ありがとうぎざいなす!

Good place to stay in general. A bit expensive for the private room, but most options in Osaka of that kind are. We had ipad of our own, but the one provided for guests could be an extra if hpyou didn't bring one It can be a bit noisy, but we got good sleep.

Super cool hostel. Really well designed. Unfortunately the beds in the dorms were so uncomfortable and springy. Most expensive dorm accom I've ever stayed in so pretty annoying the beds were so crappy

• 31st Oct 2014

Just the best. I've stayed in hotels, apartments and hostels around Japan, and this place is still one of the very best that I've experienced. Such great value for money.

• 27th Oct 2014

The most luxury dormitory bed I've ever seen. Very nice staff, I stay in the lounge after i check out because my flight was late and i was tired of carrying my luggage and wondering in the street, and the staff just let me stay there the whole afternoon and when i fell asleep, the staff even covered a blanket for me. soooooo sweet......

• 25th Oct 2014
  • China

Perhaps the only budget design option in Osaka. I had a peek at a number of rooms and they are all quite large. The traditional tatami rooms are definitely the way to go, if you can get one. Not only are they more uniquely designed, but the futons are likely more comfortable than the terrible mattress we had in our western room (I could feel every spring and kept waking up with a numb neck and back!). Aside from the uncomfortable bed, and thin walls (they provide ear plugs), we enjoyed our stay.

The dorm here is amazing! It's like you have your own room really.

Can really recommend this hostel. The staff are super nice, fun and extremely helpful. And the hostel itself looks really cool. I stayed in the dorm and it was a good experience. Location is great too. Only a short walk to some cool neighbourhood bars and restaurants.

This hostel is very nicely designed. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff were so helpful!!! I would definitely recommend it and would probably stay here again if we go back to Osaka. One slight downside is that because of the traditional Japanese style doors and such, it can be a tad bit noisy, even in the private rooms. Still, the cheap but delicious breakfast, great suggestions, and ambiance made it well-worth it!

The staff is very polite and helpful. I love them very much.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

We loved staying here, a great place to kick off our Japanese trip.

The place is really nice and has this really artsy, vintage feel to it. Stayed in the private double room which is really cosy and bathrooms are really clean. Their bathrooms are themed with different types of showering facilities which I thought was really cool. However, as the floors are planks of wood, you can hear everyone walking up and down and noise isolation isn't that great. Also, there's no elevator, thus do take note if you have big bags.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

hi !! it was very good !! I will certainly go there again! best regard

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

This place had a great retro atmosphere with a fun cafe/lounge in the lobby, and a cheap little breakfast we always got. The only real complaint we had was it was a bit out of the way if you prefer to walk, but it was one of the nicest parts of our stay in Osaka.

the room we stay is quite small as we expect. It's a Tatami room only for two. And light is not enough. They also don't have lift. But we live on second floor, which is fine. It's quite an old building, sometimes some guest will be quite noisy. But overall, it's a good experience to stay.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • China

I really enjoyed my one night stay here. The hostel was clean, comfortable, had big beds and had a traditional Japanese feel. While the location wasn't central, I felt safe staying there as a female traveling alone. I was able to walk to Shinsaibashi, nightlife central, in 15 or 20 minutes. The breakfast (~300¥) smelled great waking up to and was really yummy. Gooey rice bread, yumm! The bathroom for the dorm was small but clean. I will definitely stay here when visit Osaka again!

The staff was really friendly and helpful, felt very warm about that.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

My partner and I had a fantastic stay here, absolutely wonderful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3