Hostel 64 Osaka

Superb 1095 Total Reviews
Superb 1095 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

2nd time staying here and it's my favourite hostel in Japan! Highly recommend :)

28th Jan 2017
7.4

On my first night the girl next to me had her boyfriend staying with her as well. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep.

20th Jan 2017

Nicely run place. A nice change of pace sleeping on a double rather than a bunk. As noted in the footnotes, if you stay in the "dorm", bathrooms are up one floor. They had excellent publications with places to see, etc. Really nicely done, I haven't seen better.

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Jan 2017

We opted for the western style bed, and I wished we'd been able to get the tatami/futon instead (they were booked up). The western style bed wasn't terribly comfortable, but otherwise, the hostel was wonderful. If we ever venture back to Osaka, we will be staying here, no question.

8th Jan 2017

The dorm I stayed in provided the most room of any of the hostels I stayed in but it was probably the noisiest hostel i stayed in due to a large group taking up most of the dorm, and coming back late at night(even the earplugs couldn't drown them out).The place was clean, never had to fight for use of the shower or bathroom. Staff spoke English very well, and were friendly. Didn't see many people hanging out in the common room. Very centrally situated, easy to get to Namba and the other sites.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Dec 2016

Very comfortable stay. Curtain division easy accessible for all parties though...

• USA, Female, 41+
14th Dec 2016

Only 10-15 minute walk from the areas every tourist wants to hit and close to plenty of trendy boutiques and restaurants. Will say it's the most I paid on my 3-wk trip in Japan by $10-15 a night, but at roughly $70/night for my own room, it was still a great value. Loved their map and staff at front desk late night to answer all my Q's. Highly recommend!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
12th Dec 2016

We had a gorgeous, private room which we loved as it was midway through our travels of 3 weeks so a nice place to chill and sleep in was needed! Great recommendation for a seafood restaurant nearby. Very clean, great facilities.

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
10th Dec 2016

The rooms have proper dimensions and facilities. The people at the reception speak perfect English and are really helpful. The only downside is that the common spaces are a little bit cold at winter time. Nothing that cannot be solved with a light jacket.

• England, Male, 31-40
7th Dec 2016

Great place! Couldn't ask for more.