Hostel 64 Osaka Reviews

3-11-20 Shinmachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

Beautiful building, great amenities, incredibly helpful staff

• 10th Feb 2016

The staff are so helpful and kind, the facilities were perfect, particularly liked the huge sinks outside our room. Never felt crowded and never waited for a shower or toilet to be free. Location is good about 15 min walk from shinsaibashi huge shopping mall!! Very quiet! Breakfast small but homemade and a really nice way to start a cold day. I wish I could buy the apple jam! Only thing that I didn't love was that our room only had a opaque glass door so lots of light came in from the hall.

Great place. Aconodation was really nice.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

cosy place

everything was great if staffs gave us more smile will be perfect, location was a bit far from station but still can acceptable.

Staff was awesome! I had a great time drinking and talking about music :]

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Armenia

Gorgeous hostel with an artsy vibe! Helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely return here when next in Osaka! The dorm is lovely- the beds are all large and there is a true sense of privacy.

• 11th Jan 2016

hostel and location, very good. The map produced by Hostel 64 was invaluable with insider tips. That is just what you would really like to have in every city you visit.

• 7th Jan 2016

Our host was very polite, friendly and helpful. The room and facilities were clean and we were very comfortable during our stay. The hostel was located in a very convenient spot that was close to Nishi-Nagahori station as well as convenience stores and restaurants. We felt safe at all times as the hostel was located in a quiet / peaceful part of town. We would definitely stay at Hostel 64 Osaka again!

Lovely hostel, we stayed in the private double bed room which was spacious and equiped with a mirror, towels, ear pluggs and tissues. Enough room for luggage and a couch for us to relax on. The staff at reception were helpful with their recommendations for lunches, dinners, bars & activities. We rented bikes for ¥200 a day, of which were in excellent condition, and rode them to the Osaka castle. Would highly recommend Osaka 64 to friends and fellow travelers.

This hostel was by far one of the greatest i've stayed in!! the location is brilliant! just a minute or two walk away from the pink line where you can get to Namba pretty easily Also the staff are very kind and helpful with anything you ask!

Fantastic little place in a lovely area of Osaka. Comfortable and warm. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I recommend the breakfast!

Second time staying here, first time for my girlfriend. I love it, she loves it. Super helpful and patient with any requests for help, and the breakfast is totally worth it. Also, nutella was a great choice. "I would live there if I could. I will remodel my house to be like it. I want it to be my forever home" - My girlfriend.

Thought it was a little overpriced for what is provided. The bathroom is a little cumbersome and the doors/walls are thin.

Great place, I really enjoyed the traditional layout of the room. Loungr and tv room are great and the staff is excellent. Good location to take a bike and go for a ride

Friendly and helpful staff. Very chin common area.

nice dorm with really comfy beds. kind, helpful staff. convenient location near two subway stations. bathrooms are clean but very cold, and there's not one on the same floor as the dorm -- you have to go upstairs... i liked the vibe of this place, tho. only stayed one night so i can't say much about atmosphere, but there were other backpackers around and the common room is cozy, inviting. would stay here again.

Good location, helpful staff, good Wi-Fi. The room we had was a little small, and the doors to the rooms don't feel especially secure, but it's a friendly and safe hostel so it wasn't a problem. Would recommend.

In terms of the dorm itself, easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. It's basically a private room with double bed, but with very thin walls. Good location near trains and restaraunts, friendly staff, good activities like yoga. No elevator and no kitchen are a minus. There's a microwave and fridge in the bathroom though.

The hostel had a really unique vibe to it. The weekend staff were beyond amazing and extremely helpful. The bathroom on the third floor really smelt of strong urine all the time.

• 28th Nov 2015