Hostel 64 Osaka

Superb 1132 Total Reviews
Superb 1132 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2017

I love this place. It is beautifully decorated and has a very relaxing atmosphere. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I did a yoga class that they hold at the hostel every few weeks and it was wonderful. I'll definitely stay here again when I return to Osaka. Highly recommended.

• England, Couple, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Great hostel in a good location, would recommend! Pretty noisy doors and floors so we didn't sleep that well, but I guess that's what comes with a hostel in a converted building.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017
8.0

Very friendly staff, super clean, nice atmosphere. I only have one big complaint, which is that this hostel allows couples to sleep together in mixed dorms. I have no problem with this in theory, but in practice it results in couples on their romantic getaway having s** while everyone else is trying to sleep. Most of the couples were doing their best to keep things quiet, but my friends and I couldn't help but hear what was going on--it's an enclosed space with 0 soundproofing.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

My parents and I really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. We stayed in a traditional japanese style bed, and it was a very clean room, with clean sheets and blankets. In addition, the staff was very helpful. They have bikes for rent for 200 yen each day; which can allow easy access to a lot of popular fun places in Osaka. We also opted to walk, and it was close enough. The only down side is the lack of any cooking facilities; only water boiler + microwave was available. Would recommend!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

One of if not the best hostel I've stayed in! Really lovely chill welcoming friendly atmosphere from staff. Facilities are awesome common room is amazing with great music, bean bags, incredible massage chair & N64! MUST RENT BIKES FROM HERE to cruise Osaka :) Excellent double room clean comfy. Shared bathroom is really spacious accompanied with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel/soap. They supply towels and ear plugs which is useful if you like total silence although hostel is chill.

3rd Apr 2017

It was cozy to stay here. Beds were nice and soft, showers were clean, laundry machine was easy to use. A little out of the way from the main areas to visit but it's only a 5-10 minute metro ride from pretty much anywhere, or a 15 minute walk if the weather is nice. Friendly staff

• USA, Female, 31-40
31st Mar 2017

I loved this place - best vibe out of all the places I've stayed in Japan. Very nice neighborhood, cool artistic atmosphere, and amazing, kind, friendly staff. The design was minimalist, modern, rustic, and artsy. I stayed in a deluxe dorm, and the beds were extremely comfortable and separated from the others with curtains for a bit of privacy. Looking back on what I paid, I think it was a bit too expensive for a room shared with several other people, but I would definitely stay here again.

• England, Male, 31-40
31st Mar 2017

We stayed in two types of room here. The Japanese room was awesome and much better than is useually expected from a hostel. Really recommended. We also spent one night in the dorm because the japanese room wasn't available for other nights. This was more a typical dorm experience.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
27th Mar 2017

The location is closed to subway. The room is clean and staff is nice. I love the smell of Tatami in the room.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
19th Mar 2017

Very clean and pretty, staff were very helpful and it was a very nice environment in general. About a 15 min walk from Awasa subway station.