Hostel 64 Osaka Reviews

3-11-20 Shinmachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

The room lock is broken(can not lock the door), and the room rate is too high for a Hostel has a long stair, but the staff is very nice and helpful. After to put the luggage up stair, it is hard to enjoy the atmosphere.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Macau

Great hostel. Good price and friendly staff. Great location.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Norway

Great place!

Nice design hostel in Osaka, will stay here again when in Osaka.

Stayed at the dorm room. The dorm is big and spacious. You have your own little cubicle. The bad thing was that the toilet and showers are on another floor and it gets really annoying everytime you need to use the toilet. The atmosphere when I was there was dead and the hostel is located far from everything. Far from where the action is!

It's good in overall. I lived in 6-bed room but just need to go to the common area for use of WIFI. The room is comfortable with good privacy. Besides, I love the simple home made breakfast and I can rent the bike in the hostel and it became my main transportation tool in Osaka.

A bit far from train but easy to reach by bus. Good to enjoy Japanese style room with fair price. Nice staff

• 12th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very nice and tidy, excellent attention!

• 12th May 2014
  • Uruguay

I love the people there and they are so nice and sweet.

The dorm room seems a little improvised, like just set up in a garage, but it is really nice to get a king sized bed for a change.

Great place to stay in Osaka

Very good! Nice people!

I really like that they had a decent sized common area. The shared dorm was nicely partitioned for privacy which was a plus.

What a fab place! I stayed in a private traditional Japanese tatami mat room on the 2nd floor which was amazing. The whole place is very chic with a great common area set out with chairs, beanbags, magazines, books and a guitar. Hired bicycles from reception and cycled into the main nightlife area in under 10 mins, you could walk it in around 15. Plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby and they give you a handy map with recommendations! Worth the extra cash for a nice stay!

The staff were excellent,free wi fi and cheap breakfast is available. The only problem was that the walls were very thin, so we could hear everyone in the rooms around us and we had to share a bathroom also.

Friendly staff. Nice touches with free earplugs and eye cover. I also liked the fact that they have power points and lamps next to each lamp.

• 17th Apr 2014

A very solid hostel well located and with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Also the largest bed I've ever had in a dorm. I would recommend this hostel

My friends & I stayed in the private 3 bedroom which was a traditional japanese room with beds on the floor, a lounge area & huge wardrobe. The bathroom was shared on our floor. It was lovely, and the staff were really friendly and helpful. The common areas had a real nice hipster design & feel to them too. Would definitely stay here again.

Quiet part of town, but very convenient location, close to station, places to eat & drink, Lawson/7-11 nearby & so on. Friendly staff & nice rooms. The people who stay here tend to be more chilled out, so if you want to avoid the occasional drunk Aussie, Brit or American, this is the place you want to stay at! Excellent value for money :)

This is very nice place to stay in Osaka. Staff is super helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and I really liked the way how they are designed. The location is great (2 minutes by walk to the nearest metro station, 15 minutes by walk to Shinsaibashi, Amerikamura, etc.). In the hostel, you get a map with restaurants which was very helpful to actually try the local food, which was amazing.