Hostel 64 Osaka Reviews

3-11-20 Shinmachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan

Great place to stay in Osaka

Very good! Nice people!

I really like that they had a decent sized common area. The shared dorm was nicely partitioned for privacy which was a plus.

What a fab place! I stayed in a private traditional Japanese tatami mat room on the 2nd floor which was amazing. The whole place is very chic with a great common area set out with chairs, beanbags, magazines, books and a guitar. Hired bicycles from reception and cycled into the main nightlife area in under 10 mins, you could walk it in around 15. Plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby and they give you a handy map with recommendations! Worth the extra cash for a nice stay!

The staff were excellent,free wi fi and cheap breakfast is available. The only problem was that the walls were very thin, so we could hear everyone in the rooms around us and we had to share a bathroom also.

Friendly staff. Nice touches with free earplugs and eye cover. I also liked the fact that they have power points and lamps next to each lamp.

• 17th Apr 2014

A very solid hostel well located and with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Also the largest bed I've ever had in a dorm. I would recommend this hostel

My friends & I stayed in the private 3 bedroom which was a traditional japanese room with beds on the floor, a lounge area & huge wardrobe. The bathroom was shared on our floor. It was lovely, and the staff were really friendly and helpful. The common areas had a real nice hipster design & feel to them too. Would definitely stay here again.

Quiet part of town, but very convenient location, close to station, places to eat & drink, Lawson/7-11 nearby & so on. Friendly staff & nice rooms. The people who stay here tend to be more chilled out, so if you want to avoid the occasional drunk Aussie, Brit or American, this is the place you want to stay at! Excellent value for money :)

This is very nice place to stay in Osaka. Staff is super helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and I really liked the way how they are designed. The location is great (2 minutes by walk to the nearest metro station, 15 minutes by walk to Shinsaibashi, Amerikamura, etc.). In the hostel, you get a map with restaurants which was very helpful to actually try the local food, which was amazing.

Good location. Highly accessible with metro. The bed was spacious and comfortable. The lounge was cozy and well equipped. Staff spoke good English. Bigger in-room locker installed would be preferable.

Me and my wife love the decorate of the hostel very much, traditional and yet modern Japanese style!! Staffs are friendly, helpful and speak English very well.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Loved this place! So stylish and comfortable and the  western rooms were huge! Would definitely reccomend to friends.

Osaka 64 is a great place to stay in Osaka. We stayed in a Double Room. Facilities were great, and very clean. It is easy to find and has a great reception desk with someone that can help you through the day time. Would defiantly recommend it and stay again if we returned. Overall a good stay for a couple, not sure about solo backpackers.

Awesome hostel, delicious breakfast offered, nice rooms, and the staff was incredible! They helped us reserve a show in tokyo and helped us retrieve a lost camera. Top notch!

Amazing Stay, Awesome Staff, Great location, Very helpful staff, Will use again

• 12th Feb 2014

I stayed just one night at Hotel 64, it was perfect to discover Amerikamura. I really hope to come back to Osaka one day, i'm sure i'll try to stay at Hotel 64 again ! The decoration is great, the rooms and bathrooms are very clean and the staff is welcoming. I really recommand this place.

• 7th Feb 2014

Massive room, more like a hotel, we loved everything about how the hostel looked. However, even though we were supplied with ear plugs, the continuously noisy aircon unit (?) outside the window stopped us having a good nights sleep. The bed was also pretty old and springy, although we might not have noticed that, had we slept well. Apart from that we loved the place, great breakfast and great staff!

Excellent Hostel

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice and helpful staff. Looking forwards staying in Oaska 64 in coming trip.

1 2 Next » last »