Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Hostel 7 Santi was a great place to stay. The staff were friendly and had lots of helpful suggestions of what to do in and around florence. Breakfasts were great, and all you could eat buffet was a sight for sore eyes at 5.90 euro. Location-wise it wasnt bad. Easy enough to catch local buses into the historic centres and walkable in about 30mins. At times the toilets etc were pretty smelly,but as far as I could tell they were cleaned daily. I'd definitely recommend!

• 26th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

I enjoyed our stay at Hostel 7 Santi but although only being a 20min walk from the center at night it seemed a lot longer. But the hostel itself was good, we didn't spend much time there as we were exploring the beautiful city of Florence!

A place full of good vibe with Clean and big rooms. The breakfast buffet is "all you can eat" and is included and also they have games and different activities like tours, parties and different spaces to meet people from different countries. What else can I say, free calls to almost every country, free internet and computers, happy hour 1 euro beers and sangria.

the place isaround 20 mnts from the train station by walk which is not so far. when we arrived the hostel, there was a party at the garden (it must be toga party or taga party; dont remember exactly the name) which makes the atmospher more friendly and warm. We didnt have any problem about this hostel or the area or the staff. Thank you.

Average hostel. It is clean but could have been cleaner, especially the bathroom and the shower. No soap dispenser beside the washbasin so no possibility to wash your hands once you've got to the bathroom which is not really sanitary due to the high number of people using it. Also the sheets I have been given were dirty and I needed to ask for new ones. On summer rooms become hot as hell at night which make it almost impossible to fall asleep if the outside temperature goes above 30.

Breakfast was disgusting...

We just wanted a budget hostel with a good atmosphere for backpackers and that's exactly what we got. It's not directly in the city centre, the breakfast isn't amazing (but I didn't even realise it was included so really it was a bonus) and the facilities are basic but they make an effort to make it a good place for travellers

• 14th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels i have ever been

Really impressed overall. Provided with clean white read linen and towels. Felt I was in a hotel. Water provided in room. Breakfast provided was excellent. Definitely value for money and more 😀

The breakfast and dinner buffets were excellent, especially for the price. The dorm was clean enough and modern. The bathroom floor was dirty (it left your feet brown) even straight after it was cleaned, but it was fine as long as you used flip flops. Not the best hostel I've been to, but very nice and good value for your money.

Great staff, very helpful. Struggled that there was no air-con/more effective fans as it was so hot.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Lovely hostel. Clean, organised and easy to get to once you understand the transport system. Great deal on buffet meals which were very tasty. If it had slightly better air conditioning it would be even better but we had one fan in an 8 bed room so it got pretty warm.

The receptionist is really friendly and helpful, I like the atmosphere of this hostel, really value for money and the transportation is convenient to go to city center.

Not the best hostel to stay in- location is not close to anything, most staff rude & unfriendly, rooms big but very hot & uncomfortable beds, NO KITCHEN, minimal shower facilities, overpriced breakfast/ dinner options, techno music in the only chill out area but don't expect to 'chill out'- nightclub music at dinner time, very expensive hostel for what it is. Wouldn't recommend this place.

I was just passing through for the night, but it was a great place to stay. I was beat when I got there and their 8 euro dinner was perfect and pretty decent. My only real frustration was that the holes on the lockers were too small so my lock didn't fit. For one night, it wasn't the end of the world, especially because the hostel felt really safe, but I would have been concerned leaving valuables there for the day if I were staying a few nights.

Computer terminals worked really well and were really handy. Garden/bar area was nice but played really loud club music which kinda ruined the atmosphere. The toilets were always a a bit unclean and smelt awful.

Was a very open hostel but a safe environment. The buffet dinner and breakfast was good and cheap. Perfect for backpackers. Very easy to get to and from the city and staff are very friendly and helpful.

Quite nice for the price, they have lockers, you justo need a lock! And the staff is very kind and helpful. They recommended me some places to visit and it was awesome!

Money was stolen from me at this hostel. Rooms were too hot to sleep well with only a small fan on a room of four people. Staff was not very helpful and did not know their way around the city. Breakfast and dinner were expensive and were very poor in quality. Bathrooms were not clean, no trash cans. Hostel was too far away from city center.

The staff was professional and friendly, the rooms are big but too hot. Bathrooms inside the room were big enough and clean. Although I had read the hostal was located far away from the centre I found it just fine, within a 15/20 min walk you reach all the main attractions.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6