Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

What did we not like about the hostel! Walking distance from Campo Marte, next to a grocery store, right beside a church, and has a cool patio at front. Rooms were cosy and clean. There was a TV room, where one could play video games by lending out a playstation. Hallways were lined with comfortable couches. And the best part was the food. Have the breakfast and dinner at least once during your stay, you will not regret one bit!

I had a great stay at Hostel Sanit. the staff was very accommodating. The food was a good value for the money. It was a bit of a walk from the main part of Florence, but I didn't mind the stroll.

Simply one of the most comfortable hostels I've stayed. Huge rooms, well ventilated, clean and comfortable, bathroom in each room, smelly clothing and bedding changed daily. Just do not recommend lunch and dinner. I graduated in food and work in the area and know they reutilize food too much, but if you need a quick lunch or dinner is a good thing. Excellent service, helpful and always with a smile on his face suer educated staff to serve you in any situation. I was to stay two days, but I ended

Love Love Love this hostel!!

Super clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and great atmosphere. Definitely come back and recommend to others!

The hostel hasn't a community room so it is hard to meet up with other people. The wifi is the worst I have ever had, showers are new and the building is an old ministry so very cool. On Hostelworld they say it is just a 20-25 minute walk to the centre, but actually it is more like 35 minutes and I am used to walk in a high pace.

Great place to stay, not central but it's easy to get around on the bus system. Staff are really happy and helpful! Really amazing showers! The only downfall was the wifi.

I liked it there. Everything available, staff extremely helpful.

Loved this hostel! Staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly!! The only thing I didn't like is they did not let my friends and I drink a bottle of wine that was not purchased at their bar, they wanted us to go out of the common garden area... I get that they are in the business of making money, but that's uncommon for other hostels I have stayed in. Otherwise, AMAZING!

Really nice hostel, spacious rooms, cleaning everyday. Only issue is the amount of Mosquitos. I'm not talking a few I'm talking douzens. They are throughout the entire hostel, worst near the computers and in the bathroom. Couldn't get rid of them, got bitten over 30 times including my face. Really ruined my experience, such a shame.

Great breakfast and great dinner! The reception was very friendly. Good place to stay.

The value for money here is great! Rooms and facilities were fine, only downside being that there weren't enough power points in our room. Dinner deal is great.

i guess we cant expect much in italy for a standard hostel. It's old, just average facilities, no kitchen, poor wifi, quiet environment. Ah, lots of mosquitos as a bonus. But not bad place to stay, as long as you get a good deal as price varies everyday.

This hostel was AWESOME. Greatest bang for your buck - there's free wifi, laundry facilities, cheap vending machines and more. They offer €4 breakfast €7 dinner buffet which was really nice. They also have a happy hour with €1 drinks! It's a little bit outside of the city centre, but you can easily walk there in 20-40 minutes, depending on where you want to go, or you can take the bus (they sell tickets right next door!), which was what we did. Free towels and linens, really clean, wonderful!!

• 13th Oct 2014

We stayed in a four bed dorm and it was kitted out - desk, mirror, coat racks, pretty luxurious. The lack of kitchen (they only had a microwave if you weren't prepared to pay €4 for breakfast or €7 for dinner) was a tad annoying for budget travellers such as ourselves but no other complaints. Easy place to make friends.

gross, unclean, felt unsafe and like a creepy old hospital

• 9th Oct 2014

The hostel was great. I felt safe the entire time and the facilities were excellent. Really good value for money. It was only. 15/20 minute walk from the town, which wasn't too far at all. Staff were SO friendly! If I'm ever in Florence again, this is where I'm staying!

Right down the street from an AMAZING GELATERIA!!! Great staff and they stay open until 1am. The hostel was near a bus stop and a mini-supermarket. However, it did not look like the pictures. The wifi was ok.

On the surface seemed satisfactory BUT the buffet evening meal served cold! There was no where on the ground floor to use a washbasin despite that there was food being served and a bar. And be under no illusion that this place is anywhere nr to bars or restaurants, it really is tucked away on the outskirts. On a more positive note the showers were very good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. No soap or paper towels in bathrooms - kindly consider this for sanitary purposes when using toilets. Other issue in breakfast room - opened jars of jams - very gooey all over and also unsanitary - would like to suggest pre-packaged types as is used in hotels and restaurants. Happy hour and dinner terrific - great value. Would stay there again hoping on the suggested improvements.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5