Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Normal hostel, has everything you may want. Super close to the train station and relatively close to the center (Florence is not that big). For a few EUR you can have an AMAZING breakfast. You also have a cool place to have dinner or some drinks, though there is no a party atmosphere.

Everything is good, but only a bit far from the city center, wifi only work in the common area.

We walked there, but it was a bit far, the bus service was good and there's a stop is right in front of the hostel that takes you into town and to the station. No cooking facilities, but food available for breakfast and dinner, good value for money. Wifi very slow, computers are available, but you might have to wait, one was broken when we stayed. Overall, the hostel was good, staff were nice and the room was perfect for the money.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

A very large hostel, loads of rooms, each room was alright but generally got very very hot. The single fan in a room of 8 tended to not be much help, but better than nothing. I left my phone downstairs by accident and after a mild panic, a wonderful staff member handed it back to me when I checked the front desk.

Surprisingly nice given the price (it's much much cheaper than the other hostels in Florence)! It was clean, staff was helpful, but the location isn't very central (though it's close enough to the center by my standards). Wasn't that crazy about the breakfast (4€) but the all-you-can-eat buffet diner (7€) turned out to be quite good. I would recommend it.

The hostel was easy to locate with the instructions provided. Has facilities of a top notch hostel & yet is so affordable.

the hostel was great. it is not too close to the city center, it took us ~15-20 minutes on foot to get to the center, but such a distance was absolutely ok for us and we did not even take the buses. bathrooms/showers were clean, rooms were clean as well. wi-fi connection was not the best, but you could get the signal inside your room (instead of only in the common room as in some other hostels). their 7 euro dinner was also very-very good, different dishes, and you can eat as much as you want!

Far from the city center but cheep The facilities are nice. Very clean For the money. I would definatly stay here again

Living in a 4 bed dorm. The dinner and breakfast is a bit expensive.... although the food looks attractive. The bar lady looks pretty and great. The staff is nice, but a bit too busy. The most horrible thing will be the wifi..... it is always hard to connect with it.

Nice hostel to stay in, away from the hustle n bustle of the city. Near the train station so getting into Florence city centre was a breeze. A bar below the hostel for those who wish to up late n have a drink.

The hostel was about a 40 minute walk into the center of Florence. The bathrooms are very small in the shared rooms and also have no locks. Beware if you are using between 10am and 1pm.... The cleaning staff may walk in on you showering. The actual hostel and beds are fine. They offer a pretty good breakfast for 4 euro.

Really big and well decorated place! it had a nice bar and a big common area! It also had a bouffe for only 10 E! Only downside its that it was very far from the city center. Had to take a bus to get there.

I find the hostel itself quite good. the location can be good if you're arriving to the city from the campo di marte station. it's not that close to the center though (30 min. walk). the only thing, for me, was the fact that, on the second floor, the wifi was not working. I mean you could connect to it but then it didnt work. ah, the breakfast and dinner was totally worth the price.

Really enjoyed my stay guys! The free tour of Florence and the Toga party were really good and a great way to meet people. Keep up the good work. Fantastic place :)

Quite far from the centre, but buses run regularly. Staff were helpful when they needed to be. The room facilities were poor but the communal ones were better. The bar and food is good but a little pricey for what you get in my opinion. The atmosphere isn't very social, people seemed to keep to themselves, so not great for solo travellers from my experience. To be honest I would avoid this one.

I had a great time here. Very comfortable rooms and met some cool people. It's a little far from downtown where the bars and sites are which is a bummer, but other than that it's great. Great all you can eat dinner too!

I really enjoyed my stay here! The courtyard was perfect for their extremely cheap happy hour drinks and bonding with others. Beatrice is the best bartender. Close enough to the city, just a 10 minute bus ride away. Overall really loved the atmosphere and stay

• 7th Aug 2014

Met so many cool people in the nice and open community garden, fair prizes for very good cocktails and AMAZING dinner, really enjoyed the stay :)

Hostel 7 Santi was a great place to stay. The quiet was refreshing and the location, right by the bus stop, was great.

Unfortunately, I went to sleep one night and woke up the next morning with my right arm covered with 16 bug bites. I did not see any bugs myself (because I slept through the biting), but I am almost positive it was bedbugs. It turned out that I wasn't the only person who was waking up with bug bites of some sort. The rest of the facilities were fine, but because of the bites, I will not be staying there again.

• 4th Aug 2014