Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

I was just passing through for the night, but it was a great place to stay. I was beat when I got there and their 8 euro dinner was perfect and pretty decent. My only real frustration was that the holes on the lockers were too small so my lock didn't fit. For one night, it wasn't the end of the world, especially because the hostel felt really safe, but I would have been concerned leaving valuables there for the day if I were staying a few nights.

Quite nice for the price, they have lockers, you justo need a lock! And the staff is very kind and helpful. They recommended me some places to visit and it was awesome!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Money was stolen from me at this hostel. Rooms were too hot to sleep well with only a small fan on a room of four people. Staff was not very helpful and did not know their way around the city. Breakfast and dinner were expensive and were very poor in quality. Bathrooms were not clean, no trash cans. Hostel was too far away from city center.

Had a good stay here, was extremely hot at night though the fan in our room didn't work and we told someone but nothing was done , but other that enjoyed the music and drinks outside :) thanks guys

• 21st Jul 2015

Nice Hostel, 24h reception, clean. A little bit outside the center though.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Nice hostel, a bit away from the city center but if you go one station by train you have 150m left to walk so that's okay. Hostel was good, nice backyard with a little bar (quite expensive, "large beer" for 3€ was a mere 300ml) but you can get breakfast and dinner there if you want. It also has a game room in which you can play ps3 (not tested)!

Nothing special really about this place. Location is OK but the bus to the center can take ages. I met some great people here but because it's very big there are lots of groups. Some staff were helpdul but most seemed like they didnt want to be there. Wouldn't stay again if I go back to Florence

It was very hot in room. No facility for being cool. And there are too many rooms but it felt like a little bit old.

This hostel was mediocre at best. I would pick somewhere else if I had the choice. The rooms are like cubicles of beds with no space between them and our shower was broken. But it was clean! And the staff are helpful if you ask lots of questions to get information!

pros: - Breakfast Included - Friendly Staff - Vending Machines for snacks - Lockers in rooms (bring your own padlock) - Wi-Fi Access in rooms - Seating and bar outside - Large dorm rooms cons: - Rooms very hot, especially at night - Location a little far out but local transport available - En-suite door was very creaky, could wake up others through the night This is a good value hostel, however the atmosphere is probably better suited to groups rather than solo travelers.

An alright hostel in the outskirts of Florence, you will have to take a bus into town or walk there if you want to see the city. The girl at reception was friendly and willing to help with any questions. Avoid the 4 euros for breakfast and head to the supermarket just on the right as you exit. WiFi was shaky at times. You should get a decent night's sleep there but it wasn't worth it for the price and if you could book in advance and find a cheaper hostel I'd recommend it.

Really close to Firenze CM station which suited us as we were interrailing anyway. The room was really warm but thankfully we had an insect vaporiser in the room so we could keep the window open all night. There was no safe or security box in the room but there were small electronic ones near reception. Breakfast was ok and the wifi was pretty weak in the rooms. My one complaint is our room overlooked the courtyard where loud music was played until about midnight.

The hostel is very good.

Very nice hostel. Neat that it was a converted convent..it was just very hot in the rooms.

On the plusside, the hostel is clean with good facilities. On the downside the staff didn't seem very interested and its a bit of a walk to the city center, but there is a busstop in front of the hostel. Also during my stay there was a schoolcamp staying at the hostel which was a bit weird.

There was never any soap in any bathroom, the staff on the front desk looked as thought they could not be bothered to help you when you asked them, there is no air conditioning in the rooms and the music is played very loudly until late, overall, you certainly get what you pay for with this hostel; if you want cheap, this is the right hostel.

• 10th Jul 2015

I liked this hostel a lot. They had a gragrat patio to hang out on. The bathrooms were great. The only downside were the beds.

Built in breakfast would have been welcome. Also, a kitchen to use would have been good.

Its a big hostel with nice facilities, but it is cosy as a small one.

I had a very nice stay. Helpful staff, clean rooms... no problems.

• 8th Jul 2015