Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

big place, more of a hotel but otherwise fine facilities bit of a walk from the more historically central areas of florence

for us, the hostel was hard to find (it's some where in the museum... or some government place...).

Staff weren't very welcoming at check-in and the woman seemed really unhappy to see me. What put me off the most was when I asked for a clean towel as I had been staying there for three nights and the same woman at reception looked at me in disgust and said to me "what do you expect me to do about it I have no towels here", this instantly made me feel uncomfortable there. The rest of the staff were pleasant however. Also, security is almost non-existent as anyone could easily walk in.

• 19th May 2015
  • Portugal

I was worried that this hostel would be too far from the city centre, but it is really accessible by bus. The building appeared quite old, but it was clean. For €4 the breakfast was average but the dinner was good. The beds could be better, all mattresses were very sunken and the frames creaked loudly with every move. However, great value for a good stay in Florence!

Vera Nice hostel! Clean, confortable, good facilities. The only issue that I didn't give 100% was because we had to take transport to visit the attractions, but it wasn't a big problem. I do recommend this hostel.

A huge hostel. Ideal for younger travellers to meet others. Bus stop outside so easy to get into city.

It was a good size room with an en suitè. The loo was a bit noisy but apart from that good all round.

Great place do recommend it when you go to florence very centrale everything in walking distance takes 20 min from the station to the hostel

Very nice bathrooms & staff was very nice!

• 8th May 2015

Only 2 outlets in a room for 4 people? With one of those being in the bathroom? It would be wise to add in a power strip to accommodate all guests.

Great overall. New washrooms were great. Was very empty during my stay. There was no facilities to make your own food but the staff were very helpful in letting us use dishes and cutlery. Was an easy bus ride from downtown too

• 5th May 2015

Good breakfast and dinners. Friendly staff, great wash room and toilet, the only thing that would of made this stay better would of been a useable kitchen. A good stay

The showers were very private and the water was hot!

Super clean place, really appreciated. Also, the breakfast & dinner service are great values and very fresh! Great staff, good job!

Great Hostel! very quiet! not the best for partying, at least when i was there, there wasn't to much young people! Anyway, great stay!

Good combination of price and quality. I think still I will return there and I advise you :-)

Hostel is situated behind the old church, very beautiful. But very far from train station, but you can take a but to reach it, by walk it takes about 35-40 minutes. The rooms and showers are very big and clean. Breakfast (4 Euro) are NOT INCLUDED in price. Dinner is 7 Euro and VEGETARIAN (it was bad for me to not get any meat for this price). There is a small food-shop behind the hostel with very democratic prices.

I had a good stay at this hostel the staff are very nice. The hostel is a bit of a walk from the city center.

Almost everything is satisfying. It was noisy in the morning with lots of children running in the corridor. Bathroom is quite small.

great location and good value for money. enjoyed my stay.

• 22nd Apr 2015