Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

I find the hostel itself quite good. the location can be good if you're arriving to the city from the campo di marte station. it's not that close to the center though (30 min. walk). the only thing, for me, was the fact that, on the second floor, the wifi was not working. I mean you could connect to it but then it didnt work. ah, the breakfast and dinner was totally worth the price.

Quite far from the centre, but buses run regularly. Staff were helpful when they needed to be. The room facilities were poor but the communal ones were better. The bar and food is good but a little pricey for what you get in my opinion. The atmosphere isn't very social, people seemed to keep to themselves, so not great for solo travellers from my experience. To be honest I would avoid this one.

I had a great time here. Very comfortable rooms and met some cool people. It's a little far from downtown where the bars and sites are which is a bummer, but other than that it's great. Great all you can eat dinner too!

I really enjoyed my stay here! The courtyard was perfect for their extremely cheap happy hour drinks and bonding with others. Beatrice is the best bartender. Close enough to the city, just a 10 minute bus ride away. Overall really loved the atmosphere and stay

• 7th Aug 2014

Met so many cool people in the nice and open community garden, fair prizes for very good cocktails and AMAZING dinner, really enjoyed the stay :)

Hostel 7 Santi was a great place to stay. The quiet was refreshing and the location, right by the bus stop, was great.

Unfortunately, I went to sleep one night and woke up the next morning with my right arm covered with 16 bug bites. I did not see any bugs myself (because I slept through the biting), but I am almost positive it was bedbugs. It turned out that I wasn't the only person who was waking up with bug bites of some sort. The rest of the facilities were fine, but because of the bites, I will not be staying there again.

• 4th Aug 2014

This hostel is much better than other ones that I had been. Besides, the price is low.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • China

I only stayed one night, but everything was great!! I can recommend this place if you don't mind being a little outside of the city centre.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Really enjoyed my stay here. Facilities good and cleaned regularly, staff helpful, breakfast and dinner were great and worth the price. You have to catch the bus to city centre, about 15mins...not a problem for me. Wifi worked well in the room. It's a big building so the first night in a 4 person dorm I had the room to myself! It was nice getting a bit of space! Only downfall, the fan in my room was broken and faced the corner which was annoying. However, well worth the cheap price to stay here!

The beds were very uncomfortable and the fan in our room didn't work. We were also bitten a lot by mosquitoes even with insect repellent on. However the breakfast was good value for money and the water was cheap from the vending machine. We had a nice view from our room.

A bit far from the city center. Otherwise, a standard hostel with typical amenities. A good deal.

Hostel 7 Santi was a nice place to stay on the perimeter to Florence with a direct bus line into the center. I didn t get back in time to shop at the local grocery store but the buffett at 7 Santi was excellent and one could have a beer and relax.

7Santi is a great hostel for coming back to after a long day of exploring the beautiful Flor. They have happy hour every night before dinner, which is a large all you can eat buffet - fantastic value for money at €7. We skipped the €4 breakfast as we felt it was overpriced, and opted instead for yummy croissants and coffee at a cool caffe across the road. This hostel is popular with school groups and families so there were always heaps of kids around. The staff were amazing.

This was a nice hostel but it is a little over-priced. Staff was lovely and the buffet is awesome but other than that I felt like I was being charged for every little thing. The wifi is awful. Still, I had a good stay.

This is an ok hostel. Showers were clean, rooms a decent size. The downfall is that there is no kitchen, If you want to make your own food you can't. You can pay 4€ for an awful breakfast. Warm milk. Seperated rated yoghurt. OJ which is water. Your not allowed to being in your own food/drink in certain areas. Which is most of the seats. Also I unfortunately went when there was a few school groups. So running up and down the hall screaming was a regular occurance throughout the day and night.

Great place to stay! Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms were big and clean, good showers, breakfast and dinner definitely worth paying for! Only downside is it is about a half hour walk from Florence itself and the train station, but there are plenty of buses and the walk is quite nice and safe. Will definitely stay again if back in Florence on a budget!

• 18th Jul 2014

Clean facility and great outdoor hangout space, great for meeting people. A bit inconvenient to get to. The bathroom on the first floor is free to use, and if the bathroom in your room happens to flood like mine, there is always a communal bathroom and shower on each floor. Individual beds have lights and outlets nearby.

This hostel has an amazing dinner for 7 Euros. If you like partying, drinking and smoking it is the hostel for you. Ashtrays are provided on all of the dinner tables for smoker convenience The convent ambience is very nice. It is a very long way from the centre of Florence and even farther from the other side of the river where there more attractions.

Nice place, close enough to the city centre (about a 20 min walk). Dorms are fine, clean but very hot. Big building and courtyard. Best part by FAR was the dinner!!!!!! 7 euro for an amazing home cooked Italian buffet. I had it 4 nights in a row.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4