Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

LOVE LOVE LOVE this hostel the staff were very friendly and helpful they upgraded us to a private room our whole stay. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and large we liked it so much we stayed an extra night loved that there was the option to buy breakfast and dinner there if you wanted to. Location. Was easy to find and close to the train station, it is on a quite part of town so things close early but overall I would for sure stay again.

• 20th Jan 2015

The hostel was very easy to find and well located. The staff was very friendly, so friendly that we booked a mixed room and she gave us a private twin bed ensuite. The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable, heating, wifi and elevator working pretty well.

The stay in the hostel was like my undergrad time in the dorm, which was perfect for the purpose that I went there. I would go back again if I were to visit, if not for else but also for the staff. The public transportation is also quite convenient. Very good qual. for the money.

Despite no kitchen, $4 breakfast and $7 dinner were good. Shower was also good. It's located a bit far from the central but easy to access by bus or train.

Their internet is very very very... very slow

Internet was non existent except in the mornings when nobody else was using it. Rooms were small, with a large number of beds squeezed into them, hence there was minimal space. Shower head was broken. Was quite an unpleasant stay. Would not recommend. More like a mass produced cheap hotel.

The staff were friendly, the dinner was a great deal. I found it hard to meet other travellers but it was in the slow season. They could of tried to organize some things for people to do. The main problem with this place is that I underestimated how big an inconvenience its location away from the centre would be. Public transport in Florence is horrendous and corrupt. After walking all the way back, it is unlikely you would go out again at night.

Excellent in all aspects except two: :Location-very far from railway station-but no worries-take bus 17-drops you right at the hostel entrance (sette santi stop). Cleanliness-hostel overall is very good but the restrooms are very old and not neat Other than that truly a beautiful hostel to stay-very peaceful-go here if you need to relax at the end of the day!

Located across town from both the main train station and most of the popular sites, but just adjacent to the sette santi bus stop (the bus comes every 20-25 minutes). Spacious rooms with shower and toilets attached to the sleeping area. In my 4 bed room there was also a coat rack, 2 side tables, one reading light, a plush upholstered chair and a basic wood chair. Excellent Wifi throughout (Skype video worked in room). Large towels were provided (as was soap and body wash), breakfast was not.

maybe the bathroom can be better.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

This is the best accommodations and it seems very popular amongst backpackers or flashpacker to spend night or two. Definitely will stay here again next time visit Florence.

The hostel is excellent, although the staff is no very friendly. Asking informations was synonim of really bothering them. Nonetheless, it os really worth staying and very good value for money.

Great hostel only a short walk from the city centre. The staff were great and we're always able to answer our questions. We found in vaguely funny that the shower was in our room right near to our bed. The dinner was not worth the money (can get amazing pastas in town for similar money) but the breakfast was alright. Would definitely stay here again.

I would like to congrat the staff for the excelent predisposition for helping. We felt very comfortable. And the facilities are excelent! Only three little suggestions: 1. The kitchen shouldn't close that early for dinner (20:30) and the times should be more exposed, like the signs you have for breakfast. 2. You could put a snacks/beberages expending machine to be available for the guests 24/7 3. You should create a little library where the guest can read or take & leave books if they wont.

Very nice hostel to see Florence. Rooms are spacious and clean, staff was very nice and welcoming and I even got a free breakfast for my birthday which was a nice gesture. The dinner for 7 euro was really worth it. It's rather a quiet place to stay, so it's probably not the best option if you're looking for a party hostel. The only negative thing I saw was that the private bathroom smelled a little bit from the sewer, it was not that bad but could be improved.

The hostel is very good! (and very big too). I was with a friend staying just 1 night and they offered us a private room with shower instead of our dormitory, which was really good. The location is not the best possible but you can reach the main city attractions in 30 minutes. It offers overall a good value for money.

7 Santi is a hostel which is located against a church and even looks like its part of one?! The crew is very friendly and welcoming. They offer decent a decent buffet for an OK price. Depends on how much you eat. Actually there was nothing to complain about but neither to cheer. Still I would recommend it!

The dinner was good. It's only only 7 € and i like that. It's only far to city center

It's pretty far from central Florence, about 25-30 minutes walking, the bus takes almost the same amout of time. The beds we had were really saggy, which was uncomfortable.

• 17th Dec 2014

The real traditional youth hostel with good price.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5