Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Quite nice for the price, they have lockers, you justo need a lock! And the staff is very kind and helpful. They recommended me some places to visit and it was awesome!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Nice hostel, a bit away from the city center but if you go one station by train you have 150m left to walk so that's okay. Hostel was good, nice backyard with a little bar (quite expensive, "large beer" for 3€ was a mere 300ml) but you can get breakfast and dinner there if you want. It also has a game room in which you can play ps3 (not tested)!

Nothing special really about this place. Location is OK but the bus to the center can take ages. I met some great people here but because it's very big there are lots of groups. Some staff were helpdul but most seemed like they didnt want to be there. Wouldn't stay again if I go back to Florence

It was very hot in room. No facility for being cool. And there are too many rooms but it felt like a little bit old.

pros: - Breakfast Included - Friendly Staff - Vending Machines for snacks - Lockers in rooms (bring your own padlock) - Wi-Fi Access in rooms - Seating and bar outside - Large dorm rooms cons: - Rooms very hot, especially at night - Location a little far out but local transport available - En-suite door was very creaky, could wake up others through the night This is a good value hostel, however the atmosphere is probably better suited to groups rather than solo travelers.

An alright hostel in the outskirts of Florence, you will have to take a bus into town or walk there if you want to see the city. The girl at reception was friendly and willing to help with any questions. Avoid the 4 euros for breakfast and head to the supermarket just on the right as you exit. WiFi was shaky at times. You should get a decent night's sleep there but it wasn't worth it for the price and if you could book in advance and find a cheaper hostel I'd recommend it.

Really close to Firenze CM station which suited us as we were interrailing anyway. The room was really warm but thankfully we had an insect vaporiser in the room so we could keep the window open all night. There was no safe or security box in the room but there were small electronic ones near reception. Breakfast was ok and the wifi was pretty weak in the rooms. My one complaint is our room overlooked the courtyard where loud music was played until about midnight.

The hostel is very good.

Very nice hostel. Neat that it was a converted convent..it was just very hot in the rooms.

On the plusside, the hostel is clean with good facilities. On the downside the staff didn't seem very interested and its a bit of a walk to the city center, but there is a busstop in front of the hostel. Also during my stay there was a schoolcamp staying at the hostel which was a bit weird.

There was never any soap in any bathroom, the staff on the front desk looked as thought they could not be bothered to help you when you asked them, there is no air conditioning in the rooms and the music is played very loudly until late, overall, you certainly get what you pay for with this hostel; if you want cheap, this is the right hostel.

• 10th Jul 2015

I liked this hostel a lot. They had a gragrat patio to hang out on. The bathrooms were great. The only downside were the beds.

Its a big hostel with nice facilities, but it is cosy as a small one.

I had a very nice stay. Helpful staff, clean rooms... no problems.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Luxembourg

the staff was great. the rooms are hot, like really hot. no AC!!! just a fan that didn't do anything.

Air conditioning in rooms ! It is so hot and I woke up every night dripping In sweat. !

I think that 9 Euro for laundry is a bit much. Considering there are plenty lavandrias in the area that are only 5 or 6 Euro. Front desk woman didn't really do much in the way of letting me know any of the amenities or even giving me an information sheet with instructions to the city center. I don't expect a parade when just arrive at a hostel but I do expect the staff to at inform me that there is a breakfast, dinner, etc etc. No air conditioning. But it was an okay stay.

Staff were very friendly and the hostel is a 5 minute walk from Campo di Marte station (very handy location when entering or leaving the city by train). All the sites and a bar that we went out were a 40 minute walk from the hostel. The room was a little cramped and quite warm at times but very comfortable. The buffet breakfast is also a good price if you need it (around 5€).

Staff were great. helped with finding a wonderful tour. felt safe. My only issue....there was a huge heatwave while we were there and they offer no air conditioning. They had one fan up high that did very little. I was so hot all day and knew I would get no relief at night either. not fun. nice size room but the air....I need to be cool to sleep. They should offer check out fans.

great hostel and the personal is very nice

• 3rd Jul 2015