Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Both the 4 bed mixed and 4 bed ensuite were wonderful. It was quiet, clean and had a helpful staff, everything I look for in a hostel! There was not a large common room for getting to know fellow travelers like in other hostels, so if that's what you're looking for, maybe don't stay here, but it was perfect for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing. The breakfast wasn't free, but well worth the small fee. Bus stop across the street or a lovely walk to downtown if you want. I would stay again.

It seems to be an old monastery as it is attached to a church. That means, the inside looks much like that of a school. High walls, large hallways and several wings. The place is very clean and it has recently added new sanitary facilities such as the bathrooms and toilets, which are pristine, state-of-the-art and yet not jarring with the surroundings. The staff is friendly and resourceful. The main occupants are students.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Except location that's a nice place.

Spacious room and clean mattresses and bedding. Enjoy my stay a great deal. PCs were available for guests to use. Lift available and storage facilityes.

The hostel was very good, everything was clean, staff was nice and helpful, but it's not so close to the city center. We had two things that made the overall experience not so nice. There was a leak on our room on the first night, which they only fixed the following day, no big deal; they had a group of hgh school students talking loud and screaming until 2am one night and nobody from the staff did anything. The following night they were warned, but we could hear they playing guitar at midnight.

it was comfortable and near the bus station

Staff very helpfull, good location, nice room and good wifi, we had s good time there

Very good hostel. Large in an old convent but makes for some atmosphere. There were very silent big lockers in the 4-bed dorm I stayed, towels were provided. Not so hard to meet fellow travellers here if you're looking for company. I enjoyed a very quiet and pleasant stay here. No curfew! Before I stayed at other hostels in Florence and this is definitely the best! I will sure come back here and it's worth the distance to the center.

It was good and comfortable everything. :)

It's a pretty good hostel. It didn't have much atmosphere but it could be because there was no people as I went in low season. Probably during the summer the atmosphere was really cool. Beds are ok, the place is clean and the staff is really helpful. It's a little far from the center but you can walk for around 20 minutes or take a bus there (walking is the best option, you get to know parts of Florence people don't usually get to know). It's really close to Campo di Marte station too.

Qwertyuiop

• 6th Nov 2013

20min bus ride into town, but easy enough to use and the stop is close by the hostel. No kitchen facilities which I was sad about because I wanted to make my own dinner, but they do offer dinner everynight for 7euros. Good wifi and beer garden would be great in summer.

I really liked the building and the lounges. We stayed in an all-female dorm that was very, very basic. The bathroom did not have hand soap at all. The beds are bunked and the mattress I slept on had a large indent in the middle where so many people had slept. A cheap place to stay, but expect minimal comforts.

It was uncomfortable that in a dorm room of 8, the bathroom door was not a full door (space below and above) so therefore not sound proof or private. Wifi didn't work in the dorm room. Really friendly staff, great gelato place down the street.