Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

1943 Total Reviews

Unfortunately We did not enjoy this place. The staff seemed annoyed that you were there and the oldman who was in charge of dinner was rude. The price of dinner apparently changes with no warning or reason and if you don't go right at 630 then everything gets cold. Breakfast was good for €4. The showers ran out of hot water and the room was surprisingly small for such a large hostel. The plugs were also all by one persons head of the bed. This place is too far out of town, I don't recommend it.

A bit far from central train station (S.M.N) Quiet atmosphere. Clean room/toilets and pretty good morning et evening buffet

What really enhances the experience at this hostel is the breakfast and diner setup which is great and incredible value - especially off-season. The staff were helpful and the lady owner was particularly helpful. Wifi was excellent and worked in my dorm too. Very easy to get to and a simple 15 minute ride to the center. Easy peasy.

The showers were luke warm at the best of times. I had one semi warm shower, and a few very very cold ones. There was also throw up in one of the bathrooms for a few hours... It smelt disgusting and was everywhere! Other than that it was a clean hostel. The man who does the dinner was amazing, I loved him.

A good hostel - it's a little bit of a walk out of the city but there is a bus which will take you straight into the city for a cheap price. My dorm room was quiet big which was good however there were only 3 lockers for a room of 8 people, not ideal. The hostel provides an all you can eat breakfast and buffet for a good price. The breakfast was good and had what you would expect. But the dinners were outstanding - i ate like a king! No common room though which was a shame.

It's worthy for the price we pay, very simple room, and big lockers were a big plus. Close to Campo Martini station.

great breakfast. big rooms.

Had fun at this hostel. The room was clean and the bathroom ensuite was nice. Bummer that breakfast was so expensive but I had a great experience here! Very friendly and helpful staff.

uncomfortable beds

Very far from city centre - 45 min walk. One way bus ride costs 1.50. But the hostel is clean and has good atmosphere. Had a decent dinner buffet for 6 Euros. The breakfast was awesome with many options. If you are fine to stay away from city centre, then I definitely recommend. Otherwise find something closer to the city centre.

Nice to be slightly outside the centre and away from all the tourists. A nice, clean, quiet place to come home to while only being a hop skip and jump away form the centre.

The location isn't the greatest but it is quiet at night if you want to sleep. Overall it was nice but I thought breakfast was included :(

Good hostel. Would stay here again... Ibut it would be great if you could actually lock the bathromm door ;)

The infrastructure is very good, besides they have a reaaally good breakfast for 4 euros and dinner for 5,9 euros, both all you can eat!

• 16th Sep 2015

I liked this hostel, clean rooms and spacious, with rooms for bags. Beautiful setting in an old monastery. Breakfast was quite good for the price. Nice, friendly atmosphere. Only thing is bathroom was too small and needed better ventilation as flooded a lot and couldn't dry properly.

Really good location, everything was clean. Good stopping ground if you're interested in seeing Florence.

WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE IVE EVER HAD. I stayed in a mixed dorm, and the door to the bathroom wouldn't close with a huge gap, so the men in my room had a clear view of me when I changed, showered, or used the restroom. The pipes in the bathroom were broken &stagnant water stayed on the floor of the bathroom& flooded into the hallway when we showered. I asked to be switched into a different room&the staff wouldn't work with me. Did not seem concerned at all about their guests!! Don't stay here!

Everything a great!

• 10th Sep 2015

We LOVED this hostel. We stayed in four hostels during our time in Italy and this was our favorite. We liked that there was free breakfast and the dinner was really great for the price (lots of veggies). My travel partner left her passport in Rome and the lady at the front desk helped us SO much with tracking it down. The rooms are quiet and clean and the hostel is a few blocks from our favorite gelato place in Italy! (Go to Badiani, you will not be disappointed!!)

This is definitely my favorite hostel in Italy! Make sure to take advantage of the dinner special - it is only 5,90 euro for a really tasty, vegetable-heavy dinner! I would have happily paid at least 10 euro for a meal like the one they offered. If you're into gelato, please please please go to Badiani just down the street. Best gelato I've EVER had! It is also worth mentioning that one of the staff ladies was extremely helpful in helping me track down my passport after I lost it in Rome.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7