Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Great place to stay, not central but it's easy to get around on the bus system. Staff are really happy and helpful! Really amazing showers! The only downfall was the wifi.

I liked it there. Everything available, staff extremely helpful.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Loved this hostel! Staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly!! The only thing I didn't like is they did not let my friends and I drink a bottle of wine that was not purchased at their bar, they wanted us to go out of the common garden area... I get that they are in the business of making money, but that's uncommon for other hostels I have stayed in. Otherwise, AMAZING!

Really nice hostel, spacious rooms, cleaning everyday. Only issue is the amount of Mosquitos. I'm not talking a few I'm talking douzens. They are throughout the entire hostel, worst near the computers and in the bathroom. Couldn't get rid of them, got bitten over 30 times including my face. Really ruined my experience, such a shame.

Great breakfast and great dinner! The reception was very friendly. Good place to stay.

The value for money here is great! Rooms and facilities were fine, only downside being that there weren't enough power points in our room. Dinner deal is great.

i guess we cant expect much in italy for a standard hostel. It's old, just average facilities, no kitchen, poor wifi, quiet environment. Ah, lots of mosquitos as a bonus. But not bad place to stay, as long as you get a good deal as price varies everyday.

This hostel was AWESOME. Greatest bang for your buck - there's free wifi, laundry facilities, cheap vending machines and more. They offer €4 breakfast €7 dinner buffet which was really nice. They also have a happy hour with €1 drinks! It's a little bit outside of the city centre, but you can easily walk there in 20-40 minutes, depending on where you want to go, or you can take the bus (they sell tickets right next door!), which was what we did. Free towels and linens, really clean, wonderful!!

• 13th Oct 2014

We stayed in a four bed dorm and it was kitted out - desk, mirror, coat racks, pretty luxurious. The lack of kitchen (they only had a microwave if you weren't prepared to pay €4 for breakfast or €7 for dinner) was a tad annoying for budget travellers such as ourselves but no other complaints. Easy place to make friends.

gross, unclean, felt unsafe and like a creepy old hospital

• 9th Oct 2014

The hostel was great. I felt safe the entire time and the facilities were excellent. Really good value for money. It was only. 15/20 minute walk from the town, which wasn't too far at all. Staff were SO friendly! If I'm ever in Florence again, this is where I'm staying!

Right down the street from an AMAZING GELATERIA!!! Great staff and they stay open until 1am. The hostel was near a bus stop and a mini-supermarket. However, it did not look like the pictures. The wifi was ok.

On the surface seemed satisfactory BUT the buffet evening meal served cold! There was no where on the ground floor to use a washbasin despite that there was food being served and a bar. And be under no illusion that this place is anywhere nr to bars or restaurants, it really is tucked away on the outskirts. On a more positive note the showers were very good.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. No soap or paper towels in bathrooms - kindly consider this for sanitary purposes when using toilets. Other issue in breakfast room - opened jars of jams - very gooey all over and also unsanitary - would like to suggest pre-packaged types as is used in hotels and restaurants. Happy hour and dinner terrific - great value. Would stay there again hoping on the suggested improvements.

This hostel is a ways out of the city center, but we walked downtown several times, just taking in the life of Florence. There is also a bus across the street that goes downtown if you don't want to walk. Staff was very freindly, atmosphere in the garden bar was always nice at night with plenty of people to meet. There is a happy hour and dinner served every night, it's a pretty good deal. Wi-Fi was dodgy at best, but that was our only real problem.Our room had an AMAZING view too.

Poor wifi signal

They did not have a kitchen for us to use but the dinner was really good and the breakfast was okay. It was a bit far out of the city center but overall it was good.

Wifi signal is extremely weak.

This is my first experience staying at a hostel. I am so happy that my friend and I stayed here. I can barely speak Italian so it was great that the lady in the front desk is fluent in English (She's awesome) The hostel is not very close to the city center but the hostel gave really good directions to get there and it's barely a 15 min bus ride to the city center. The staff are very nice and helpful, they answered all our questions and gave us directions to every place that we wanted to visit.

• 25th Sep 2014

Very cheap and good breakfast and dinner options, a bit out of the way but easily walkable - takes about 30mins to main bits. There is a microwave, toaster and kettle but they're pretty hidden and you're not told about them so I didn't notice them until the last day. No locks on the bathroom door and my bathroom had saloon style doors, I suppose handy to spot someones feet without walking in on them but still a bit weird. Super friendly staff and ok wifi, a bit slow at night and in room

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6