Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

The dinner was good. It's only only 7 € and i like that. It's only far to city center

We have been updated to a private room, bonus point for this lovely city! Everything is good!!!

• 14th Dec 2014
  • China

Myself and my 4 friends loved the whole hostel. Everything was very clean and nice. The private room was perfect for the group of 6. Also the food was great, especially for the price we paid for dinner. While it was a little farther than we thought to the duomo and the David, the walk was very nice. All of us really enjoyed our time and the staff was incredibly helpful. We all definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in Florence.

• 5th Dec 2014

One of the warmest staff that I have met. Definitely the best breakfast spread that I had at an extremely nominal cost. Microwave, electric kettle and some other stuff too are provided in the dining space to cook own food. No restrictions on bringing own food in the dining area. Very clean hostel with spacious rooms. Once again very helpful and warm staff at the front desk and in the dining area.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!!!

Clean room breakfast was good but laundry service was expensive location was not good

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Great breakfast and diner room. Staff is very nice. I have seen more comfortable bed but it was okkay!

Wonderful dinner at a great price!

What did we not like about the hostel! Walking distance from Campo Marte, next to a grocery store, right beside a church, and has a cool patio at front. Rooms were cosy and clean. There was a TV room, where one could play video games by lending out a playstation. Hallways were lined with comfortable couches. And the best part was the food. Have the breakfast and dinner at least once during your stay, you will not regret one bit!

Overall, the stay was pleasant enough-- no real common room though. The only major negatives would be location to city center (about a 45m walk) and the Mosquitos --they are really prevalent in the bathrooms.

I had a great stay at Hostel Sanit. the staff was very accommodating. The food was a good value for the money. It was a bit of a walk from the main part of Florence, but I didn't mind the stroll.

Simply one of the most comfortable hostels I've stayed. Huge rooms, well ventilated, clean and comfortable, bathroom in each room, smelly clothing and bedding changed daily. Just do not recommend lunch and dinner. I graduated in food and work in the area and know they reutilize food too much, but if you need a quick lunch or dinner is a good thing. Excellent service, helpful and always with a smile on his face suer educated staff to serve you in any situation. I was to stay two days, but I ended

What a great hostel! Great facilities, bathroom, rooms, toilets, computers, wifi!! They had buffet breakfast which was 4 euro. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Wifi is everywhere throughout the hostel. Good value for money! Hot showers, very clean in the bathrooms. Easy to find, and easy to get to by bus. The rooms were very spacious and had lockers.

Love Love Love this hostel!!

Super clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and great atmosphere. Definitely come back and recommend to others!

The hostel hasn't a community room so it is hard to meet up with other people. The wifi is the worst I have ever had, showers are new and the building is an old ministry so very cool. On Hostelworld they say it is just a 20-25 minute walk to the centre, but actually it is more like 35 minutes and I am used to walk in a high pace.

Great place to stay, not central but it's easy to get around on the bus system. Staff are really happy and helpful! Really amazing showers! The only downfall was the wifi.

I liked it there. Everything available, staff extremely helpful.

Loved this hostel! Staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly!! The only thing I didn't like is they did not let my friends and I drink a bottle of wine that was not purchased at their bar, they wanted us to go out of the common garden area... I get that they are in the business of making money, but that's uncommon for other hostels I have stayed in. Otherwise, AMAZING!

Really nice hostel, spacious rooms, cleaning everyday. Only issue is the amount of Mosquitos. I'm not talking a few I'm talking douzens. They are throughout the entire hostel, worst near the computers and in the bathroom. Couldn't get rid of them, got bitten over 30 times including my face. Really ruined my experience, such a shame.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5