Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Excellent stay. Cheap, all you can eat, home cooked dinner each night, friendly staff, and a "chill" atmosphere. Easily the best hostel in Florence, especially for the price

• 5th Jul 2014

The mattresses were extremely uncomfortable but the amazing showers made up for it!!

There was no kitchen, only microwave and kettle for use. Towel was provided which is bonus point. There is buffet breakfast and dinner each day which cost less than 10 euro. The staff was friendly and helpful. But the Wifi did not work from time to time.

Wifi wasn't working anywhere in the building, even the 3 of the 4 hostel computers wouldn't connect, which isn't great when you're organising trains and travel times. Staff very unhelpful when our key didn't work for our room. However, hostel was quite clean and near to city centre.

That's ok ! The worst thing is about the WIFI internet ! Dosen't work ! 5€ for the breakfarst ! 20-25 minutes walking from dowtown ! If you don't speak Italian and you decide to take the bus , check every stop because you ask to the bus driver to give some directions and he suppose understand but it's false he drop you a 4or5 stop after your destination. Be carful with that !

The atmosphere and facilities are very good. Location is poor, far from city center and without Metro conection. Just one of the staff, a very pleasent short-haired, really works there. Others do nothing. But in the long run, a good place to stay!

I booked for 8 beds mixed dorm but i cant lock the bathroom door because the lock was broken. Hope they fix it now

Good hostel, nice, clean beds! Nice staff! The breakfast was perhaps a little poor and the plates and glasses were not 100% clean. But otherwise good!

Good breaksfast! One guy left the hostel and nobody went to clean his bed until the next day. It doesn't has enough plugs in the room. We had a problem because our ventilator wasn't working and it was like 32ºC!

A very average, nothing special but nothing bad.

Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, lockers. On the downside the room was infested with Mosquitos which meant we couldn't open the windows which meant it was very hot in our room. Sometimes staff were nice other times not. No real facilities as such. Long walk to the centre but the bus takes you there easily.

The hostel was easy to find even at night. I liked that someone was always at the front desk. Two staff members stood out to me. One's name was Sonja, I believe. The other was a dark hair woman who i usually saw working the bar outside. I found both of these ladies to be friendly and helpful. These ladies made my stay all the more pleasant, Thank you! Cons would be there is no hand soap in the bathrooms. No screens on the windows, so I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. No kitchen

Decent hostel, bathroom smelled a little like sewage and as such so did the room. No a/c made sleeping almost impossible. Breakfast buffet cost money but was good value. Dinner buffet not as tasty but still decent value. International phone was out of order. Comfy beds, seemed quite clean, good common area for socializing. About a 30 minute walk from main attractions

Overall great hostel. Very relaxed atmosphere. The dryer actually worked. The location is not the best, but the bus stop is like 1 minute away. The breakfast is fairly priced for what you get; it's a big breakfast compared to other hostels I've been! Wifi is good in the rooms.

Has everything you need. Shower leaked all over floor; not a big deal though. Location not that great; all the way across the city from the main attractions. For the price, however, it's worth it.

• 9th Jun 2014

They provide towels! and impressive capacity of the hostel. And super cheap beer and sangria and dinner buffet

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel was outside of the city center, but close to an awesome gelato shop and a major bus line. On first inspection it was very clean and well cared for. Unfortunately, on our third night a tile broke in the ceiling due to water damage and it rained in our room until someone could fix it the next morning. Also, the hostel is located next to a school and the widows are always open to keep it cool, so the mornings were very loud.

Very nice hostel! I was so much happy when I got an opportunity to call my friends back home just free of charge! Also they have some laptops downstairs. The rooms are clean and pretty cosy, but we had a broken shower (if someone used it, the water was all around the floor). There is also a big screen TV and a nice caffe, where you can have some drinks or dinner, which costed just 7 euro.

Though the hostel is far from everything, I don't think is that difficult to get to the main attractions. I consider myself a big walker, so I decided to get to the centre just like that, walking. Besides there's plenty to see on the way, but you can also take the bus, of course. The only "bad" thing is the wifi which didn't work properly, but the rest of the facilities were quite nice.

The reception was very unhelpful when the ceiling collapsed from leaking water. Within minutes of the leak, the ceiling had broken, a pipe had burst, and water flooded the floor and the reception did absolutely nothing to help us. It was frustrating and wet, and I never want to stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3