Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

The bathroom had no lock... seriously? A mixed dorm room with no lock? I didn't feel comfortable even showering.

it was fine

The place was clean and the bed was comfortable. Wish they had a pantry for us to cook or a microwave to heat up our food.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Just a little far from the city center.

Awesome breakfast and dinner buffets and really helpful staff! The location is a little bit far from the center but not hard to reach, there are multiple forms of transport to reach the hostel or the city center.

There is an elevator in the building, but it is too small to fit with a lot of people or luggage. So either pack small and travel in small groups, or work out your legs on your way up.

The hostel is very good, the staff is very friendly and helpful, besides being a little bit far from downtown it is easy to get a bus to there.

I loved this hostel. It is in a former monastery which sets a great historical tone to the visit. Nice level of privacy & some great deals on dinner * breakfast. I was shocked to see them clean my room DAILY so the things I left on my bed had been moved everyday when I got back. This is great for knowing the place is clean but maybe a bit excessive considering it felt like a slight violation of privacy. The one thing that I really didn't like was mosquitos in the room. I was bitten so bad!

The hostel is beautiful and the staff is so sweet and helpful. Beautiful outdoor garden area, great view from the rooms and the bus stops literally right in front of the hostel. AWESOME panini place across the street as well, I highly recommend it. Overall our experience was awesome

There wasn't the best atmosphere and because we were in a room with no others, we didn't really cross paths with other hostel stayers at all. It felt a bit hostile, but still very clean and lovely place to stay. I love the outdoors area.

My college roommate and I stayed here in the twin private. When we walked in we were surprised to see a shower in the room on the right hand side. There was no door, just the shower with one of those plastic doors you could pull around yourself. It was fine because we know each other but it would have been awkward otherwise so keep that in mind. The staff was very nice and answered our questions. The hostel is about 12 bus stops from the train station and ponte vecchio, which is about 30 mins.

the best hostel ever . highly recomend!

Well run!

Although a little way out of town, this was a nice place to relax at. I would have like somewhere a little closer to town but buses were easy to jump on and off of and it was that far of a walk to the main train station.

Freaking huge, beautiful hostel. Not really a communal atmosphere though, more like a hotel.

It was clean but other people were noisy. Staff was very helpful . Extended dinner hours for tours

• 27th Feb 2015

We chose this hostel because of it's close location to the Fiorentina football stadium,as we were there for a match. In that sense it was perfect - only 200 metres away. The staff were friendly

For those how want to visit Florence by day it's a really good option, since there is a bus to the city center in front of the hostel. If you plan to go out by night it's not so good but still a nice option.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

This was a great out of the way and quiet hostel. It's built where a monastery used to be and retains that high ceiling and sombre vibe.

The hostel is located close to all the main attractions. The staff is very friendly and helpful.