Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

This is the best accommodations and it seems very popular amongst backpackers or flashpacker to spend night or two. Definitely will stay here again next time visit Florence.

The hostel is excellent, although the staff is no very friendly. Asking informations was synonim of really bothering them. Nonetheless, it os really worth staying and very good value for money.

Great hostel only a short walk from the city centre. The staff were great and we're always able to answer our questions. We found in vaguely funny that the shower was in our room right near to our bed. The dinner was not worth the money (can get amazing pastas in town for similar money) but the breakfast was alright. Would definitely stay here again.

I would like to congrat the staff for the excelent predisposition for helping. We felt very comfortable. And the facilities are excelent! Only three little suggestions: 1. The kitchen shouldn't close that early for dinner (20:30) and the times should be more exposed, like the signs you have for breakfast. 2. You could put a snacks/beberages expending machine to be available for the guests 24/7 3. You should create a little library where the guest can read or take & leave books if they wont.

Very nice hostel to see Florence. Rooms are spacious and clean, staff was very nice and welcoming and I even got a free breakfast for my birthday which was a nice gesture. The dinner for 7 euro was really worth it. It's rather a quiet place to stay, so it's probably not the best option if you're looking for a party hostel. The only negative thing I saw was that the private bathroom smelled a little bit from the sewer, it was not that bad but could be improved.

The hostel is very good! (and very big too). I was with a friend staying just 1 night and they offered us a private room with shower instead of our dormitory, which was really good. The location is not the best possible but you can reach the main city attractions in 30 minutes. It offers overall a good value for money.

7 Santi is a hostel which is located against a church and even looks like its part of one?! The crew is very friendly and welcoming. They offer decent a decent buffet for an OK price. Depends on how much you eat. Actually there was nothing to complain about but neither to cheer. Still I would recommend it!

The dinner was good. It's only only 7 € and i like that. It's only far to city center

It's pretty far from central Florence, about 25-30 minutes walking, the bus takes almost the same amout of time. The beds we had were really saggy, which was uncomfortable.

• 17th Dec 2014

The real traditional youth hostel with good price.

We have been updated to a private room, bonus point for this lovely city! Everything is good!!!

• 14th Dec 2014
  • China

Myself and my 4 friends loved the whole hostel. Everything was very clean and nice. The private room was perfect for the group of 6. Also the food was great, especially for the price we paid for dinner. While it was a little farther than we thought to the duomo and the David, the walk was very nice. All of us really enjoyed our time and the staff was incredibly helpful. We all definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay in Florence.

• 5th Dec 2014

One of the warmest staff that I have met. Definitely the best breakfast spread that I had at an extremely nominal cost. Microwave, electric kettle and some other stuff too are provided in the dining space to cook own food. No restrictions on bringing own food in the dining area. Very clean hostel with spacious rooms. Once again very helpful and warm staff at the front desk and in the dining area.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!!!

Clean room breakfast was good but laundry service was expensive location was not good

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Great breakfast and diner room. Staff is very nice. I have seen more comfortable bed but it was okkay!

Wonderful dinner at a great price!

What did we not like about the hostel! Walking distance from Campo Marte, next to a grocery store, right beside a church, and has a cool patio at front. Rooms were cosy and clean. There was a TV room, where one could play video games by lending out a playstation. Hallways were lined with comfortable couches. And the best part was the food. Have the breakfast and dinner at least once during your stay, you will not regret one bit!

Overall, the stay was pleasant enough-- no real common room though. The only major negatives would be location to city center (about a 45m walk) and the Mosquitos --they are really prevalent in the bathrooms.

I had a great stay at Hostel Sanit. the staff was very accommodating. The food was a good value for the money. It was a bit of a walk from the main part of Florence, but I didn't mind the stroll.