Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

1998 Total Reviews

Really good location, everything was clean. Good stopping ground if you're interested in seeing Florence.

WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE IVE EVER HAD. I stayed in a mixed dorm, and the door to the bathroom wouldn't close with a huge gap, so the men in my room had a clear view of me when I changed, showered, or used the restroom. The pipes in the bathroom were broken &stagnant water stayed on the floor of the bathroom& flooded into the hallway when we showered. I asked to be switched into a different room&the staff wouldn't work with me. Did not seem concerned at all about their guests!! Don't stay here!

Everything a great!

• 10th Sep 2015

We LOVED this hostel. We stayed in four hostels during our time in Italy and this was our favorite. We liked that there was free breakfast and the dinner was really great for the price (lots of veggies). My travel partner left her passport in Rome and the lady at the front desk helped us SO much with tracking it down. The rooms are quiet and clean and the hostel is a few blocks from our favorite gelato place in Italy! (Go to Badiani, you will not be disappointed!!)

This is definitely my favorite hostel in Italy! Make sure to take advantage of the dinner special - it is only 5,90 euro for a really tasty, vegetable-heavy dinner! I would have happily paid at least 10 euro for a meal like the one they offered. If you're into gelato, please please please go to Badiani just down the street. Best gelato I've EVER had! It is also worth mentioning that one of the staff ladies was extremely helpful in helping me track down my passport after I lost it in Rome.

Great location within walking distance of the main attractions and bus stops but far enough away that there aren't many tourists around. The 24 hour staff is great and the key entry to the rooms is convenient. Must provide your own lock if you want to lock the cabinet in your room. Staff surprised me by including breakfast with my reservation. They have a great happy hour deal (€1 beers!) and offer breakfast and dinner at decent prices. Laundry is expensive at €9 for wash and dry.

Everything was fine about this hostel and they have very cheap breakfast and dinner buffet 👍🏽 it just a bit far from city center and the bus to get back is a litte confusing.

Some decent music in the bar area wouldn't go astray

This place was fine, and actually very good for public transport, and getting to and from the city. However, it's not close to most things people have come to see. You will need to take a bus everywhere. The bus comes regularly and isn't a big problem. The accommodations and cleanliness are good! Other people there range from a mix of old pensioners to the 19 year old traveler. They have lots of groups.

Lots of old people. Massive hostel but not many people there. Location is a bit out of the way but close to the smaller train station.

It was a 35 minute walk from the train station by foot but overall it was a good hostel with a great

Really nice hostel!

• 5th Sep 2015

Good value for money. Prepare yourself for the cast of golden years at the door. There's a Church next to the hostel and the oldies like to hang out.

I had an awesome stay here, the staff are so friendly and helpful. I managed to catch a bad fever whilst i was there but the staff helped and looked after me, i cant thank them more. The hostel is clean and Florence's city center is only a 10 minute bus ride away. I would recommend staying here as it is great value for money! Thank you so much for everything guys :)

The staff here were pretty rude, especially the dinner waitress. The place is quite a walk away from both the city center and main train station, so the location isn't really the greatest.

It was worth the money, and the facilities are good. It is clean, and breakfast is nice and comes included with it.

It was average very far from centre

Overall my stay was good. Great bathrooms but no soap. This hostel is really huge, so it felt almost empty and harder to meet people. Close to public transit. I had booked a mixed dorm (I prefer mixed dorms) but on arrival they assigned me to a female dorm. When I asked why she said because the female dorms were less full and because she prefers females to be with females and males to be with males, to me was an off-putting action and comment.

I liked this Hostel 7 Santi. The staff was nice and can print stuff for you or call taxis/give travel directions. Center of the city is about twenty minutes walk so you're in a more local spot. They have fans but AC would have been awesome. Mesh on the windows would have been nice so we could open them without having to worry about mosquitos. Bathrooms/showers are nice but second floor doesn't have soap. Breakfast included cereal, juice and pastries.

Great place, very clean and organised. The best part is the breakfast, a lot of food and all of them delicious.