Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

It was clean but other people were noisy. Staff was very helpful . Extended dinner hours for tours

• 27th Feb 2015

We chose this hostel because of it's close location to the Fiorentina football stadium,as we were there for a match. In that sense it was perfect - only 200 metres away. The staff were friendly

For those how want to visit Florence by day it's a really good option, since there is a bus to the city center in front of the hostel. If you plan to go out by night it's not so good but still a nice option.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

This was a great out of the way and quiet hostel. It's built where a monastery used to be and retains that high ceiling and sombre vibe.

The hostel is located close to all the main attractions. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Good quality hostel for the money we spent. A little outside of the city center but accessible by bus. I don't recommend spending your money on the dinner, but breakfast may be worth it, although there is a grocery store right next door where we bought our food at for great prices. Would we stay here again if we were visiting Florence? Possibly, but we would look for a place that was closer to the city center.

Old building, too expensive, nothing worth doing around the area. I would recommend finding somewhere closer to the city. The dinner was always fantastic however.

Great hostel, staff were very friendly, pc access is helpful and the food was wonderful.

• 7th Feb 2015

Come to this place if you want a little RnR. While I was there the place seemed to be more of an older crowds hostel, it was like absolute silence and people just reading; but don't get me wrong it was nice to have a little piece and quiet.

Quite a walk from the city of Florence.. But if your coming to watch ACF Fiorentina this hostel is right on the doorstep 5 minute walk to stadium and the staff even helped to get tickets. Toilets were clean and Internet /wifi was fast through the building. Good hostel overall would return !!

Is one if the best hostel that I have never hosted. The personal was really good and attendant.

Being able to make international calls for free it's just awesome!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this hostel the staff were very friendly and helpful they upgraded us to a private room our whole stay. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and large we liked it so much we stayed an extra night loved that there was the option to buy breakfast and dinner there if you wanted to. Location. Was easy to find and close to the train station, it is on a quite part of town so things close early but overall I would for sure stay again.

The hostel was very easy to find and well located. The staff was very friendly, so friendly that we booked a mixed room and she gave us a private twin bed ensuite. The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable, heating, wifi and elevator working pretty well.

The stay in the hostel was like my undergrad time in the dorm, which was perfect for the purpose that I went there. I would go back again if I were to visit, if not for else but also for the staff. The public transportation is also quite convenient. Very good qual. for the money.

Despite no kitchen, $4 breakfast and $7 dinner were good. Shower was also good. It's located a bit far from the central but easy to access by bus or train.

The hostel is really good! The rooms are spacious, clean and they have excellent offers for breakfast and dinner. Don't miss it! They also have video games, which are a good way to spend some time and make friends. However the hostel is a little bit far from the city attractions - 30 min walking - and the staff is rude sometimes - but this is something you get used to when you are in Italy.

Their internet is very very very... very slow

Internet was non existent except in the mornings when nobody else was using it. Rooms were small, with a large number of beds squeezed into them, hence there was minimal space. Shower head was broken. Was quite an unpleasant stay. Would not recommend. More like a mass produced cheap hotel.

The staff were friendly, the dinner was a great deal. I found it hard to meet other travellers but it was in the slow season. They could of tried to organize some things for people to do. The main problem with this place is that I underestimated how big an inconvenience its location away from the centre would be. Public transport in Florence is horrendous and corrupt. After walking all the way back, it is unlikely you would go out again at night.