Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Only 2 outlets in a room for 4 people? With one of those being in the bathroom? It would be wise to add in a power strip to accommodate all guests.

Great overall. New washrooms were great. Was very empty during my stay. There was no facilities to make your own food but the staff were very helpful in letting us use dishes and cutlery. Was an easy bus ride from downtown too

• 5th May 2015

Good breakfast and dinners. Friendly staff, great wash room and toilet, the only thing that would of made this stay better would of been a useable kitchen. A good stay

The showers were very private and the water was hot!

Super clean place, really appreciated. Also, the breakfast & dinner service are great values and very fresh! Great staff, good job!

Great Hostel! very quiet! not the best for partying, at least when i was there, there wasn't to much young people! Anyway, great stay!

Good combination of price and quality. I think still I will return there and I advise you :-)

Hostel is situated behind the old church, very beautiful. But very far from train station, but you can take a but to reach it, by walk it takes about 35-40 minutes. The rooms and showers are very big and clean. Breakfast (4 Euro) are NOT INCLUDED in price. Dinner is 7 Euro and VEGETARIAN (it was bad for me to not get any meat for this price). There is a small food-shop behind the hostel with very democratic prices.

I had a good stay at this hostel the staff are very nice. The hostel is a bit of a walk from the city center.

Almost everything is satisfying. It was noisy in the morning with lots of children running in the corridor. Bathroom is quite small.

great location and good value for money. enjoyed my stay.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Keep some shoes with you to wear in the showers. The bathrooms do not smell nice. Keep a padlock for the lockers!

The hostel was a nice place to stay, located near Firenze Campo Marte train station. It's a bit far from the center, so you have to take a bus or the train unless you want to walk half an hour. It was comfortable, but during my stay a very large school group was there and they filled up the dining room completely and I had to eat breakfast outside, which was a bit annoying. They were also loud, but that wasn't the hostel's fault. A good place to stay, but not very good for meeting people.

Lovely family atmosphere. Definitely recommended.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel very much. We accidentally double-booked a room because of an issue with the wifi and the staff refunded us when we arrived. The rooms were clean with fresh linens, towels, and lockers. The lockers do not lock, so be careful. The toilets were clean and there was enough privacy in the shower rooms for both genders. Santi is not a loud party hostel so the staff may ask to keep the volume low, but the bus to the center will take you to the fun. I would recommend.

A little farther from old town that I would have hoped, but otherwise an extremely enjoyable experience! The hostel was extremely well kept and fun, and the staff were both helpful and very nice.

1 short train ride from the center of Florence, or about a 2 mile walk. Although it's not in the heart of the city, it was a great stay. Inexpensive breakfast, great showers, and great staff.

The bathroom had no lock... seriously? A mixed dorm room with no lock? I didn't feel comfortable even showering.

it was fine

The place was clean and the bed was comfortable. Wish they had a pantry for us to cook or a microwave to heat up our food.

• 7th Apr 2015