Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

This hostel is a ways out of the city center, but we walked downtown several times, just taking in the life of Florence. There is also a bus across the street that goes downtown if you don't want to walk. Staff was very freindly, atmosphere in the garden bar was always nice at night with plenty of people to meet. There is a happy hour and dinner served every night, it's a pretty good deal. Wi-Fi was dodgy at best, but that was our only real problem.Our room had an AMAZING view too.

Poor wifi signal

They did not have a kitchen for us to use but the dinner was really good and the breakfast was okay. It was a bit far out of the city center but overall it was good.

Wifi signal is extremely weak.

This is my first experience staying at a hostel. I am so happy that my friend and I stayed here. I can barely speak Italian so it was great that the lady in the front desk is fluent in English (She's awesome) The hostel is not very close to the city center but the hostel gave really good directions to get there and it's barely a 15 min bus ride to the city center. The staff are very nice and helpful, they answered all our questions and gave us directions to every place that we wanted to visit.

• 25th Sep 2014

Very cheap and good breakfast and dinner options, a bit out of the way but easily walkable - takes about 30mins to main bits. There is a microwave, toaster and kettle but they're pretty hidden and you're not told about them so I didn't notice them until the last day. No locks on the bathroom door and my bathroom had saloon style doors, I suppose handy to spot someones feet without walking in on them but still a bit weird. Super friendly staff and ok wifi, a bit slow at night and in room

It was a great experience in the hostel, the staff helped me in everything and they were so nice with me. The only thing that I didn't like was the elevator and the WiFi signal. The first one didn't work te last day and I have to carry my baggage with me way down all the stairs. And the WiFi was so poor in my room, I needed to go to reception and use the PC to get some internet. Those are the only things that I complain. But in general during the time I was there, I really enjoyed it :)

All the the staff friendly and very kind... The Top!!! You must to go there!!!

Erratic wifi. Free computers with fast internet are provided if you can wait to use them. The lock on the door to my dorm did not always click shut, but there are lockers in the rooms, so just bring your own padlock. Cool little outside bar with cheap cocktails. Shared bathrooms clean and gender divided. Breakfast not free and not worth paying for! Excellent restaurant down the road, La Riseria. Long walk into town but could not find anywhere better. Frequent buses stop just outside the hostel.

We had a wonderful time at 7 santi! It was a bit of a walk from downtown Florence and the train station but the facilities are clean and secure. They have a patio with a bar which also serves an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner at night for like 7 euro. Has a great atmosphere for meeting people and having a good time. Beds are comfortable.

good VFM, though far away from most attractions. It was a bit annoying that the staff at the reception misinformed us about a bus strike, making us go to Campo di Marte for the train and then realising that the buses were actually running!

The palce is easy to be find, and their staff is proffessonal, friendly and helfull

Excellent hostel! A bit out of the city centre but made for a nice morning walk (20 mins). The staff were fantastic very friendly and made great buffet suppers. The shower facilities were great. Thoroughly recommend!!

Quiet, restful and easy to get to city center by bus. There was a mixup when I got there about which room I was staying in but I felt like they really cared about fixing it. Very clean rooms/ bathrooms. Wifi was spotty, but free and there were computers. The breakfast for 4 euro was a great deal but was always the same and got tiring; nonetheless, it had variety and was convenient. Same goes for the 7 euro dinner. My locker wouldn't lock even though I had a lock. But overall I felt very safe.

A perfect cheap hostel. Will always go there when travelling to Florence. I stayed in a nice 4 bed female dorm. It was clean and comfy. It takes 10 minutes to take the busdowntownn. They have receptionists 24/7.

Everything is fine except the location, about 25 min walk to city center.

A little bit of walk into the city but we enjoyed it! Free computers and lots of space were a plus. Bathrooms are big and clean. Wifi sucks!! That was a bummer. Overall, good experience

• 11th Sep 2014

Everything was fine except the wifi, I like the atmosphere there, I would definately recommend this hostel! The dinner is good!

Normal hostel, has everything you may want. Super close to the train station and relatively close to the center (Florence is not that big). For a few EUR you can have an AMAZING breakfast. You also have a cool place to have dinner or some drinks, though there is no a party atmosphere.

Further away from city sights than we expected but was still a walkable distance and had good bus service. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Would absolutely stay here again.