Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

The hostel is beautiful and the staff is so sweet and helpful. Beautiful outdoor garden area, great view from the rooms and the bus stops literally right in front of the hostel. AWESOME panini place across the street as well, I highly recommend it. Overall our experience was awesome

There wasn't the best atmosphere and because we were in a room with no others, we didn't really cross paths with other hostel stayers at all. It felt a bit hostile, but still very clean and lovely place to stay. I love the outdoors area.

My college roommate and I stayed here in the twin private. When we walked in we were surprised to see a shower in the room on the right hand side. There was no door, just the shower with one of those plastic doors you could pull around yourself. It was fine because we know each other but it would have been awkward otherwise so keep that in mind. The staff was very nice and answered our questions. The hostel is about 12 bus stops from the train station and ponte vecchio, which is about 30 mins.

the best hostel ever . highly recomend!

Well run!

Although a little way out of town, this was a nice place to relax at. I would have like somewhere a little closer to town but buses were easy to jump on and off of and it was that far of a walk to the main train station.

Freaking huge, beautiful hostel. Not really a communal atmosphere though, more like a hotel.

It was clean but other people were noisy. Staff was very helpful . Extended dinner hours for tours

• 27th Feb 2015

We chose this hostel because of it's close location to the Fiorentina football stadium,as we were there for a match. In that sense it was perfect - only 200 metres away. The staff were friendly

For those how want to visit Florence by day it's a really good option, since there is a bus to the city center in front of the hostel. If you plan to go out by night it's not so good but still a nice option.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

This was a great out of the way and quiet hostel. It's built where a monastery used to be and retains that high ceiling and sombre vibe.

The hostel is located close to all the main attractions. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Good quality hostel for the money we spent. A little outside of the city center but accessible by bus. I don't recommend spending your money on the dinner, but breakfast may be worth it, although there is a grocery store right next door where we bought our food at for great prices. Would we stay here again if we were visiting Florence? Possibly, but we would look for a place that was closer to the city center.

Old building, too expensive, nothing worth doing around the area. I would recommend finding somewhere closer to the city. The dinner was always fantastic however.

Great hostel, staff were very friendly, pc access is helpful and the food was wonderful.

• 7th Feb 2015

Come to this place if you want a little RnR. While I was there the place seemed to be more of an older crowds hostel, it was like absolute silence and people just reading; but don't get me wrong it was nice to have a little piece and quiet.

Quite a walk from the city of Florence.. But if your coming to watch ACF Fiorentina this hostel is right on the doorstep 5 minute walk to stadium and the staff even helped to get tickets. Toilets were clean and Internet /wifi was fast through the building. Good hostel overall would return !!

Is one if the best hostel that I have never hosted. The personal was really good and attendant.

Being able to make international calls for free it's just awesome!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this hostel the staff were very friendly and helpful they upgraded us to a private room our whole stay. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and large we liked it so much we stayed an extra night loved that there was the option to buy breakfast and dinner there if you wanted to. Location. Was easy to find and close to the train station, it is on a quite part of town so things close early but overall I would for sure stay again.