Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Though the hostel is far from everything, I don't think is that difficult to get to the main attractions. I consider myself a big walker, so I decided to get to the centre just like that, walking. Besides there's plenty to see on the way, but you can also take the bus, of course. The only "bad" thing is the wifi which didn't work properly, but the rest of the facilities were quite nice.

The reception was very unhelpful when the ceiling collapsed from leaking water. Within minutes of the leak, the ceiling had broken, a pipe had burst, and water flooded the floor and the reception did absolutely nothing to help us. It was frustrating and wet, and I never want to stay there again.

Good hostel, but no atmosphere for partying and or meeting new people at all.

The hostel staff was very unfriendly. Who knows, maybe it is the italian way, but every time I asked a question, I was not taken seriously and felt like they didn't want to help. There was a bad atmosphere especially among the staff. It felt like they all hated their job, their customers and each other. There is no soap in the bathrooms. Doing laundry is self service, costs 9 euros and you are left with wet laundry that you have to hang all around your room. That is too much!!

I loved this hostel. It's not right in the city center but just a short walk to the dormo. It's kind of nice it is not in the hussle and bussel. Great time and great people! The staff were also extremely helpful and spoke English!

• 30th May 2014

This hostel is very far away from city centre, every day I have to take a bus in and out of town. Reception is very unhelpful that her personal phone call is more important than my queries, I stood there for 5 minutes until she addressed me with only one sentence answer and back to her call; the other receptionists are equally unhelpful, when I asked about day trips, they gave me only one word - SITA. So I spent an hour searching for information, timetable, bus station myself.

I found the hostel clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. I was given a free upgrade to a private room which in turn meant I didn't have to change rooms on the second night of my stay. I felt it a lovely gesture especially after not having had any space to myself over the duration of my travels. As mentioned in comments from other guests it was a bit of a hike to the center of the city, so this was no surprise, though think it a way to experience a more localised area.

Great staff! I can't express this enough. A few friends and I was on a two week trip that sent us through five countries and several hostels and this was by far the best accommodations and nicest staff we came across. I asked 1001 questions and they never hesitated to help. We had booked all three of us in a 8 person room, and they put us in a private 3 bed room which was not necessary but very nice and made our stay even more enjoyable. Great breakfast and right on bus line. Highly recommend!

good hostel. location is good. staff is friendly. clean room

Location close to the train station. Easy 20 minute walk or 5 minute bus into town. Buffet dinner was not great but good if you want something easy. Shared shower facilities were good. This hostel didn't have a great atmosphere but overall not a bad place to stay in Florence

1) There is no soap available in the toilet but on the other hand their toilet is ok. 2) I have been in a lot of hostels in UK. You will always find a place in the fridge to leave your food (we don't need to ask for that!). In the hostel 7 santi I had to show how big was my pack & if they could be nice to leave my food there. It's a bit embarrassing. 3) The money spent to share 4 beds is not that cheap. But on the top of that you need to pay for your breakfast. That is not nice.

It was nice. Clean facilities and nice staff. But it's little bit far from SMN station and many spots.

Very friendly and helpful staff, very welcoming. The location is a bit off the track, but the area is full of restaurants and cafes frequented by locals, so you get to enjoy the real Florence. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed there for 3 nights. It was a very comfortable stay. Clean sheet, clean towel, clean bathroom, warm water works perfectly. Friendly staffs would help you with city map and direction on how to reach all Florence's the tourist sites, which is not that far away from the hostel. Too bad the buffet dinner closed at 9. I recommend this hostel while staying in Florence.

I really enjoyed 7Santi. The old convent transformed is pretty cool! They had a buffet on for cheap

I enjoyed my stay here and found the breakfast and supper to be very good for the cost.

• 9th May 2014

A quite distant of the city center, but the bus ticket is cheap so it is ok.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »