Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Good breaksfast! One guy left the hostel and nobody went to clean his bed until the next day. It doesn't has enough plugs in the room. We had a problem because our ventilator wasn't working and it was like 32ºC!

A very average, nothing special but nothing bad.

Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, lockers. On the downside the room was infested with Mosquitos which meant we couldn't open the windows which meant it was very hot in our room. Sometimes staff were nice other times not. No real facilities as such. Long walk to the centre but the bus takes you there easily.

The hostel was easy to find even at night. I liked that someone was always at the front desk. Two staff members stood out to me. One's name was Sonja, I believe. The other was a dark hair woman who i usually saw working the bar outside. I found both of these ladies to be friendly and helpful. These ladies made my stay all the more pleasant, Thank you! Cons would be there is no hand soap in the bathrooms. No screens on the windows, so I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. No kitchen

Decent hostel, bathroom smelled a little like sewage and as such so did the room. No a/c made sleeping almost impossible. Breakfast buffet cost money but was good value. Dinner buffet not as tasty but still decent value. International phone was out of order. Comfy beds, seemed quite clean, good common area for socializing. About a 30 minute walk from main attractions

Overall great hostel. Very relaxed atmosphere. The dryer actually worked. The location is not the best, but the bus stop is like 1 minute away. The breakfast is fairly priced for what you get; it's a big breakfast compared to other hostels I've been! Wifi is good in the rooms.

Has everything you need. Shower leaked all over floor; not a big deal though. Location not that great; all the way across the city from the main attractions. For the price, however, it's worth it.

• 9th Jun 2014

They provide towels! and impressive capacity of the hostel. And super cheap beer and sangria and dinner buffet

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel was outside of the city center, but close to an awesome gelato shop and a major bus line. On first inspection it was very clean and well cared for. Unfortunately, on our third night a tile broke in the ceiling due to water damage and it rained in our room until someone could fix it the next morning. Also, the hostel is located next to a school and the widows are always open to keep it cool, so the mornings were very loud.

Very nice hostel! I was so much happy when I got an opportunity to call my friends back home just free of charge! Also they have some laptops downstairs. The rooms are clean and pretty cosy, but we had a broken shower (if someone used it, the water was all around the floor). There is also a big screen TV and a nice caffe, where you can have some drinks or dinner, which costed just 7 euro.

Though the hostel is far from everything, I don't think is that difficult to get to the main attractions. I consider myself a big walker, so I decided to get to the centre just like that, walking. Besides there's plenty to see on the way, but you can also take the bus, of course. The only "bad" thing is the wifi which didn't work properly, but the rest of the facilities were quite nice.

The reception was very unhelpful when the ceiling collapsed from leaking water. Within minutes of the leak, the ceiling had broken, a pipe had burst, and water flooded the floor and the reception did absolutely nothing to help us. It was frustrating and wet, and I never want to stay there again.

Good hostel, but no atmosphere for partying and or meeting new people at all.

The hostel staff was very unfriendly. Who knows, maybe it is the italian way, but every time I asked a question, I was not taken seriously and felt like they didn't want to help. There was a bad atmosphere especially among the staff. It felt like they all hated their job, their customers and each other. There is no soap in the bathrooms. Doing laundry is self service, costs 9 euros and you are left with wet laundry that you have to hang all around your room. That is too much!!

I loved this hostel. It's not right in the city center but just a short walk to the dormo. It's kind of nice it is not in the hussle and bussel. Great time and great people! The staff were also extremely helpful and spoke English!

• 30th May 2014

This hostel is very far away from city centre, every day I have to take a bus in and out of town. Reception is very unhelpful that her personal phone call is more important than my queries, I stood there for 5 minutes until she addressed me with only one sentence answer and back to her call; the other receptionists are equally unhelpful, when I asked about day trips, they gave me only one word - SITA. So I spent an hour searching for information, timetable, bus station myself.

I found the hostel clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. I was given a free upgrade to a private room which in turn meant I didn't have to change rooms on the second night of my stay. I felt it a lovely gesture especially after not having had any space to myself over the duration of my travels. As mentioned in comments from other guests it was a bit of a hike to the center of the city, so this was no surprise, though think it a way to experience a more localised area.

Great staff! I can't express this enough. A few friends and I was on a two week trip that sent us through five countries and several hostels and this was by far the best accommodations and nicest staff we came across. I asked 1001 questions and they never hesitated to help. We had booked all three of us in a 8 person room, and they put us in a private 3 bed room which was not necessary but very nice and made our stay even more enjoyable. Great breakfast and right on bus line. Highly recommend!

good hostel. location is good. staff is friendly. clean room

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »