Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

I had a great time here. Very comfortable rooms and met some cool people. It's a little far from downtown where the bars and sites are which is a bummer, but other than that it's great. Great all you can eat dinner too!

I really enjoyed my stay here! The courtyard was perfect for their extremely cheap happy hour drinks and bonding with others. Beatrice is the best bartender. Close enough to the city, just a 10 minute bus ride away. Overall really loved the atmosphere and stay

• 7th Aug 2014

Met so many cool people in the nice and open community garden, fair prizes for very good cocktails and AMAZING dinner, really enjoyed the stay :)

Hostel 7 Santi was a great place to stay. The quiet was refreshing and the location, right by the bus stop, was great.

Unfortunately, I went to sleep one night and woke up the next morning with my right arm covered with 16 bug bites. I did not see any bugs myself (because I slept through the biting), but I am almost positive it was bedbugs. It turned out that I wasn't the only person who was waking up with bug bites of some sort. The rest of the facilities were fine, but because of the bites, I will not be staying there again.

• 4th Aug 2014

This hostel is much better than other ones that I had been. Besides, the price is low.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • China

I only stayed one night, but everything was great!! I can recommend this place if you don't mind being a little outside of the city centre.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Really enjoyed my stay here. Facilities good and cleaned regularly, staff helpful, breakfast and dinner were great and worth the price. You have to catch the bus to city centre, about 15mins...not a problem for me. Wifi worked well in the room. It's a big building so the first night in a 4 person dorm I had the room to myself! It was nice getting a bit of space! Only downfall, the fan in my room was broken and faced the corner which was annoying. However, well worth the cheap price to stay here!

The beds were very uncomfortable and the fan in our room didn't work. We were also bitten a lot by mosquitoes even with insect repellent on. However the breakfast was good value for money and the water was cheap from the vending machine. We had a nice view from our room.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »