Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

1993 Total Reviews

Built in breakfast would have been welcome. Also, a kitchen to use would have been good.

Its a big hostel with nice facilities, but it is cosy as a small one.

I had a very nice stay. Helpful staff, clean rooms... no problems.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Luxembourg

the staff was great. the rooms are hot, like really hot. no AC!!! just a fan that didn't do anything.

Air conditioning in rooms ! It is so hot and I woke up every night dripping In sweat. !

I think that 9 Euro for laundry is a bit much. Considering there are plenty lavandrias in the area that are only 5 or 6 Euro. Front desk woman didn't really do much in the way of letting me know any of the amenities or even giving me an information sheet with instructions to the city center. I don't expect a parade when just arrive at a hostel but I do expect the staff to at inform me that there is a breakfast, dinner, etc etc. No air conditioning. But it was an okay stay.

Staff were very friendly and the hostel is a 5 minute walk from Campo di Marte station (very handy location when entering or leaving the city by train). All the sites and a bar that we went out were a 40 minute walk from the hostel. The room was a little cramped and quite warm at times but very comfortable. The buffet breakfast is also a good price if you need it (around 5€).

Staff were great. helped with finding a wonderful tour. felt safe. My only issue....there was a huge heatwave while we were there and they offer no air conditioning. They had one fan up high that did very little. I was so hot all day and knew I would get no relief at night either. not fun. nice size room but the air....I need to be cool to sleep. They should offer check out fans.

great hostel and the personal is very nice

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Colombia

The hostel was clean and specious, but it was 37 degrees and there was no air conditioning, I hardly slept the whole time I was there due to the heat. I also left covered in bed bug bites which was not at all pleasant! The hostel is nice, but the facilities could be improved.

• 2nd Jul 2015

The room was clean, wifi was good connection, but no air conditioner. It was so hot in this summer.. Fortunately there was a fan. Pay 7€ and can have a buffet dinner. It was no bad, Especially if you like vegetables, it's well worth it! You can buy drinks anytime. It was good stay!

It is a little far from the city. but the staff are good

Fairly decent for the price in comparison to the other Florence hostel. It was nice to have the restroom in the room but it always had a stench. Also only had one fan so don't stay here if you get hot easily. Nice staff, somewhat. At from the city center but nice to stay in the neighborhoods with locals

This place is literally fantastic. Helpful staff. Wifi that works throughout. Spacious rooms. Great outside lounge area for meeting new people. Its a little bit outside of the city, but its a quick bus ride away. There's a stop right outside the hostel. Definitely recommend it.

Hostel is pretty old. Beds need replacement. They're too squeaky. Sure, the sheets are clean and the bed foam is comfy, but the squeaky bedframe wakes people up! Wifi is good. It's fast enough for email checking and some video streaming. Staff is alright but the atmosphere is neither relaxing nor welcoming. Beeakfast buffet is considerably cheap but they need to upgrade the menu. Choices aren't vegam friendly.

i would consider going again if there is no thing less available or if i was with friends. Very poor atmosphere. If you are going solo i would not recommend you to stay here. Breakfast not included. Too pricy for what it offers. Very little switches. Wifi works ok. Rooms have ten beds but eight lockers, which makes no sense at all.

For the price this place is definitely worth the stay. To be honest it's a little creepy at night, has an almost haunted feel. But the staff and the facilities were all very nice! Pretty far from the center of city but it's an 8 euro cab ride, a cheap bus ride or a 20 minute walk away.

Showers and bathroom were the cleanest and newest I have ever seen at a hostel. It's not in the crazy tourist center, but only a 10-15 min quick bus ride away so it was overall more cheap than many other places I looked up. Cool bar/ table area in front of hostel. Free computers. I liked Florence, lots of see. I could have stayed here at the hostel another 2-3 days easy. They charge a few euros for the breakfast but it was good quality and offered more than the usual. I would recommend it!

When we arrived the staff were really nice and friendly, and the atmosphere was good with a bar outside. Our room was a good size for the price and had a nice view of the church and hills nearby. But it was really hot as the fan was high up on the wall and it pointed to the window opposite the bed, so it blew any fresh air back out the room. Cleanliness was okay, but we woke up after the first night with bites that definitely weren't from mosquitoes, we think they came from the bed sheets.

Great Hostel, easy location to go to and from via bus. Outdoor area with cheap cocktails is great and brings a good atmosphere