Hostel 7 Santi Reviews

Viale Dei Mille 11, Florence, Italy

Keep some shoes with you to wear in the showers. The bathrooms do not smell nice. Keep a padlock for the lockers!

The hostel was a nice place to stay, located near Firenze Campo Marte train station. It's a bit far from the center, so you have to take a bus or the train unless you want to walk half an hour. It was comfortable, but during my stay a very large school group was there and they filled up the dining room completely and I had to eat breakfast outside, which was a bit annoying. They were also loud, but that wasn't the hostel's fault. A good place to stay, but not very good for meeting people.

Lovely family atmosphere. Definitely recommended.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel very much. We accidentally double-booked a room because of an issue with the wifi and the staff refunded us when we arrived. The rooms were clean with fresh linens, towels, and lockers. The lockers do not lock, so be careful. The toilets were clean and there was enough privacy in the shower rooms for both genders. Santi is not a loud party hostel so the staff may ask to keep the volume low, but the bus to the center will take you to the fun. I would recommend.

A little farther from old town that I would have hoped, but otherwise an extremely enjoyable experience! The hostel was extremely well kept and fun, and the staff were both helpful and very nice.

1 short train ride from the center of Florence, or about a 2 mile walk. Although it's not in the heart of the city, it was a great stay. Inexpensive breakfast, great showers, and great staff.

The bathroom had no lock... seriously? A mixed dorm room with no lock? I didn't feel comfortable even showering.

it was fine

The place was clean and the bed was comfortable. Wish they had a pantry for us to cook or a microwave to heat up our food.

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Just a little far from the city center.

Awesome breakfast and dinner buffets and really helpful staff! The location is a little bit far from the center but not hard to reach, there are multiple forms of transport to reach the hostel or the city center.

The location was out of the city centre (about a half an hour walk), but near to a bus stop (10 minutes to centre) and train station (where our train from Rome stopped). The rooms were basic, but nice, as were the bathrooms. We were given towels, which we hadn't expected, so that was nice. The only downside is the lack of a kitchen to cook in, but that seems to be a bit of a trait of European hostels. The 'restaurant' was good, a nice buffet selection.

There is an elevator in the building, but it is too small to fit with a lot of people or luggage. So either pack small and travel in small groups, or work out your legs on your way up.

The hostel is very good, the staff is very friendly and helpful, besides being a little bit far from downtown it is easy to get a bus to there.

I loved this hostel. It is in a former monastery which sets a great historical tone to the visit. Nice level of privacy & some great deals on dinner * breakfast. I was shocked to see them clean my room DAILY so the things I left on my bed had been moved everyday when I got back. This is great for knowing the place is clean but maybe a bit excessive considering it felt like a slight violation of privacy. The one thing that I really didn't like was mosquitos in the room. I was bitten so bad!

The hostel is beautiful and the staff is so sweet and helpful. Beautiful outdoor garden area, great view from the rooms and the bus stops literally right in front of the hostel. AWESOME panini place across the street as well, I highly recommend it. Overall our experience was awesome

There wasn't the best atmosphere and because we were in a room with no others, we didn't really cross paths with other hostel stayers at all. It felt a bit hostile, but still very clean and lovely place to stay. I love the outdoors area.

My college roommate and I stayed here in the twin private. When we walked in we were surprised to see a shower in the room on the right hand side. There was no door, just the shower with one of those plastic doors you could pull around yourself. It was fine because we know each other but it would have been awkward otherwise so keep that in mind. The staff was very nice and answered our questions. The hostel is about 12 bus stops from the train station and ponte vecchio, which is about 30 mins.

the best hostel ever . highly recomend!

Well run!