Hostel Achalay Reviews

Morales 564, Bariloche, Argentina

Absolutely loved staying at Achalay! Besides the hostel itself being a very cool place to call home for a few days, the staff were beyond fantastic! We had so much fun during our stay (thanks to the staff's recommendations), that we extended our stay an extra 2 nights. Should we ever be in the area again, we will definitely be booking our stay at Achalay.

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Cyprus

Quaint place with a fun, young vibe. VERY basic place. Bathrooms could use redoing for sure. Staff is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Overall it is a functional hostel and decent for the price.

Had an amazing stay in Hostel Achalay. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, making sure we got the most out of our time in Bariloche. Beds were very comfortable and the kitchen was excellent. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

The most comfortable beds of any hostel I've stayed at in Argentina

Staff are so nice and helpful here. Really relaxed and chilled out vibe with no strict times on breakfast! So close to centre of everything and lots of info on activities etc to do, would definitely recommend staying here!

This was the best hostel I have stayed in my six weeks in South America! The staff are absolutely exceptional, so friendly, inclusive (solo traveller), and knowledgeable about the area. Very clean, good rooms and lockers, well equipped kitchen... Comfy and cosy common areas. Was sad to leave! Achalay made Bariloche a highlight of my trip. Thank you! :-)

May buena honda aca!!! The staff here is excellent, always happy to help with recommendations. Everyone is cooking and laughing and having a great time. Close to center of town and the bus stops. We ended up staying an extra 2 nights!

The best hostel that I ever been in my life!

• 4th Jul 2015