Hostel Adlafken Reviews

Calle San Enrique N� 568, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

This hostel was adorable. It was extremely clean and well kept and they took pride in the service that they were giving their costumers. I enjoyed my stay here very much. Though language was a little bit of a struggle, the staff went above and beyond what I would have expected. The breakfast was great, and they keep giving me snacks as well. And the roof is beautiful to spend time relaxing, or enjoying dinner or a drink as well. It was a great experience to stay here.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hostel Adlafken. the people were very nice and helpful and the room clean and cosy. The hostel is located in a very good neighbourhood very typical of valparaiso and close to all the attractive part of the city. we really recommend this hostel + breakfast is excellent !!

Super friendly and helpful staff. Great location, spacious room and bath.