Hostel Adlafken Reviews

Calle San Enrique N� 568, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

A very calm, peaceful and clean place. The habitation was pleasant and the common rooms were ok with an access to the rooftop. However it looks like more an Hotel than an Hostel and the kitchen is not enough furnished.

This is a very tastefully decorated hostel. The standard of finish is much better than your average hostel...nice wooden floors, furnishings and decor. Felt very secure, but only rated security good as there are no lockers in the dorm room. Very quiet when I was there - had a 4 bed dorm to myself, so may not suit those looking to meet people. Also, most other hostels in the area are cheaper...but not half as nice. Breakfast very good and staff very nice (limited English).

Nice hostel. Friendly staff who seem to what to ensure you have a good stay in Valpariso. Good breakfast made to order.

Very nice small hostel. The staff was really nice and very helpful with tips on what to see around the city. They had a great rooftop patio too!

There was a mixup with my booking and they took great care of me. There is not much English spoken, but it was still fine to get by and the staff were wonderful hosts in a beautiful old house in the hills.

Comfortable beds, clean hostel, good breakfast, helpful staff. I had no problems during the days I was there. Also the Hostel itself is very nice, since it's a wooden house with 3 floors and the facilities are well preserved.

This hostel was adorable. It was extremely clean and well kept and they took pride in the service that they were giving their costumers. I enjoyed my stay here very much. Though language was a little bit of a struggle, the staff went above and beyond what I would have expected. The breakfast was great, and they keep giving me snacks as well. And the roof is beautiful to spend time relaxing, or enjoying dinner or a drink as well. It was a great experience to stay here.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hostel Adlafken. the people were very nice and helpful and the room clean and cosy. The hostel is located in a very good neighbourhood very typical of valparaiso and close to all the attractive part of the city. we really recommend this hostel + breakfast is excellent !!

Super friendly and helpful staff. Great location, spacious room and bath.

Nice place. High on the hill. interesting neighborhood. Good breakfast. I'd go back.

The hostel is excellent! It is run as a hotel rather than a hostel: every detail is taken care of.! Breakfast is included and is great! The stuff serves it for you. They have a very nice terrace from where you have a great view of Valparaiso. Excellent to enjoy wine on a summer night. Evrybody who workd there is so nice! Thank you so much!

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Very good hostel. I recommend to everybody! Just need someone there on reception who can talk english.

todo perfecto, lo re-recomiendo!!

Well run hostel in very good condition with Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 29th Sep 2012

This hostel is a gem. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great as were the rooms. The view from the rooftop terrace is not to be missed. I would definitely stay here again.