Hostel Adlafken Reviews

Calle San Enrique N� 568, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

Comfortable beds, clean hostel, good breakfast, helpful staff. I had no problems during the days I was there. Also the Hostel itself is very nice, since it's a wooden house with 3 floors and the facilities are well preserved.

This hostel was adorable. It was extremely clean and well kept and they took pride in the service that they were giving their costumers. I enjoyed my stay here very much. Though language was a little bit of a struggle, the staff went above and beyond what I would have expected. The breakfast was great, and they keep giving me snacks as well. And the roof is beautiful to spend time relaxing, or enjoying dinner or a drink as well. It was a great experience to stay here.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hostel Adlafken. the people were very nice and helpful and the room clean and cosy. The hostel is located in a very good neighbourhood very typical of valparaiso and close to all the attractive part of the city. we really recommend this hostel + breakfast is excellent !!

Super friendly and helpful staff. Great location, spacious room and bath.

Nice place. High on the hill. interesting neighborhood. Good breakfast. I'd go back.

The hostel is excellent! It is run as a hotel rather than a hostel: every detail is taken care of.! Breakfast is included and is great! The stuff serves it for you. They have a very nice terrace from where you have a great view of Valparaiso. Excellent to enjoy wine on a summer night. Evrybody who workd there is so nice! Thank you so much!

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Very good hostel. I recommend to everybody! Just need someone there on reception who can talk english.

todo perfecto, lo re-recomiendo!!

Well run hostel in very good condition with Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 29th Sep 2012

This hostel is a gem. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great as were the rooms. The view from the rooftop terrace is not to be missed. I would definitely stay here again.