Hostel Agata Reviews

via Roma 188, Palermo, Italy

This was a great place within walking distance of the train station and all major sights in Palermo. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The room was big and colourful and absolutely spotless. For breakfast they give you a ticket to bring to the nice cafe just downstairs for your choice of coffee and croissant. The only downside was when I got there I tried ringing the bell and there was no answer, but I was let in by someone else coming into the building. Other than that it was fantasic!

What a wonderful place! Agata is such a sweetie and her staff is very accomodating. I wish I spent all of my time in Palermo with Agata!!!

• 17th Sep 2015

It was a great place to stay, super welcoming and friendly, and the room was super cute. Having its own adjoining bathroom really was a plus. We stayed 2 nights and it already felt like home. Owner was super nice and helpful, and we want to thank her for letting us stay!

• 4th Sep 2015