Fabulous 89 Total Reviews
Fabulous 89 Total Reviews
Hostel Agata Located at via Roma 188, , Palermo.
Hostel Agata
Hostel Agata
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

This is beautifully property in the heart of old Palermo.Service was good. lovely staff.Good breakfast .Very special hostel. Thanks MImi

3rd Jul 2016
7.4

This is first of all a hotel and not a hostel. There is not a tours desk or even a front desk. Seriously there is no front desk. I would have loved to see the countryside or anything for that matter. I would recommend that solo travelers stay away. However I stayed here with my wife and it was fine. The rooms are clean as can be and spacious. And the price is great. Just lacks in communication with the guests...badly.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

Good quality for cheap price, GREAT location!! My cousin and I stayed in this hostel for 3 nights. The hostel itself is very quiet however, I reccomend bringing ear plugs and an eye mask for street noise/lights. Rooms are big and equipped with TV and Fridge. Bathroom, though nice, smelled bad from old plumbing. The staff (two women) were friendly but didn't speak much English or Spanish. In addition, there was no proper check-in & no info given about the city or surrounding areas.

17th Jun 2016

I bookled this hostel but my flight was unexpected cancelled by EasyJet so I had to change my schedule. I mailed the hostel and they replied me very fast and kindly. They made an exception for me so I dont have to pay for the the first night accommodation. Although I didnt go to Palermo finally, I still want to recommend this hostel because of its kindness and gentleness.