Hostel Akát Reviews

Nádražní 42/851, Prague, Czech Republic

Good location, nice staff but too hod in the room and noisy main street too close

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Slovakia

The pension was great! The bedroom was perfect! Good location! A little far from the old center, but One block from the metro station The best was the breakfast! The woman that makes was so friendly! Good cost and benefit :)

Bit far out of town but right opposite metro stop, got a 4 bed all to myself and the staff differed. The person who checked me in was asleep in the side room until I woke him up. Then when i gave him my washing he just stuffed 2 loads into 1 machine. However, in the evening a young guy was there and went out of his way to help me, I cant find the piece of paper he wrote his name on but thank you to him. There was no receptionist when i tried to check out which wasn't great either. WiFi was good

What we reserved: "Twin Room" with "Private Bathroom" What we got: Two beds in a (albeit otherwise unoccupied) 6-bed dorm room and keys to a bathroom at the other end of a messy hallway filled with leery renovators during the day and loud male (aren't-you-a-bit-old-for-this?) tourists in the evening.

Really nice hotel, clean bedrooms, nice breakfast, close of the metro line.

Highly recommended choice, nice room, nice people, and an excellent restaurant attached to the rooms. very nice food and beer ;)