Hostel Alamo Reviews

Necochea 740 Ciudad, Mendoza, Argentina

Great hostel. Small pool and shaded patio out the back for hot days. Above average breakfast. Simple clean dorms. Super helpful staff helped us organise our wine bike tour.

I was only here for one night but the hostel suited me just fine. The room was incredibly hot as there was no AC and only just a fan. The breakfast was very simple and the tables were full so I had to eat in the living room. The location is near some great places to eat and a wonderful tasting room, The Vines, and about a 30 minute walk or 30 peso taxi ride to the bus station. The staff was okay but not overly friendly.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great helpful staff, friendly atmosphere!! Loved it thanks x

Some great things, some less so. - breakfast was a disaster. Finished way too early for wine town! Selection was poor. Lady who works there spends all her time on her phone rather than replenishing food, plates and cutlery. - wifi does not work in the rooms - check out at 10am - washing is done off-site = no flexibility BUT! - met lots of wonderful people. Including staff like max - private room was enormous

1 2 Next » last »