Hostel Albania Reviews

rr. Beqir Luga, Tirana, Albania

Really enjoyed our stay here! The staff were incredibly helpful and helped us figure out where we were to travel to next and suggested some beautiful beaches to us on the Albanian coast line, even called the next hostel and made our booking. Very good stay, we also took part in the free walking tour which was very interesting! Thank you for making our stay relaxed and easy!

Really cool outdoor garden. Alright location in a local neighborhood but a fair walk to the old part of town and the bus station. No ac and the rooms in the dungeon downstairs weren't the best, the bathroom has a really low ceiling. Staff was very nice and helpful. Decent spot to stay in Tirana

very nice place, with very nice staff !

I was just sad cause my bedroom did not has air cond.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We stayed at hostel Albania for three nights and enjoyed every moment of it. The hostel beds were really comfortable and clean towels and linen were provided. The hostel has a wonderful garden and a very pleasant social atmosphere. The staff that run the hostel are a real credit to the place and are very very friendly and easy going. As with most hostels plan your bathroom time carefully as the only drawback was there were only two shower rooms for all guests, there were more toilets howev

The owner was really nice and cared for me when I arrived with a small injury. The basement dorm is cool and has wifi

A nice, even though a bit quiet (I stayed Sun-Mon night) hostel, not too much socializing was going on when I was there. Even though there would be awesome spots in the yard for it! The hostel staff were friendly and nice to hang out with. The common room/dining area is huge and the facilities are very good. The hostel is a bit tricky to find at first, but you can do it. The only minus is the lack of A/C; the fan in the room does not reach the top bunk where I had to sleep.

The breakfast was decent, sandwich stuff, and the dog is really cute. Things definitely felt grimy there though. Could be cleaner.

Hi Janie....we are sorry if you felt that it wasent clean enough during your stay...as you have seen we had this broken water pipe the day before you arrived...due to that reason it was a bit dirty, your right...we apologize for that, because usually it is never like this...but it can always happen that we have to fix things, because things break...if you are ever back in Tirana please convince yourself...hostel Albania

Great place in a quite area the staf is amazing as the ownerClaus is beds and rooms very comfy also the breakfest is this place is 5 star place

The hostel was hard to find at first, but it is a hidden gem. A little dusty, but the atmosphere is wonderful and we enjoyed our stay!

This was the best place I could've stayed in to feel almost instantly 'at home' in this sometimes bewildering city! Staff are friendly and interesting to talk with, there's breakfast every morning, plenty of spots to hang out, it's a 5-minute walk from city center, fruit trees lining the front walkway, a resident tortoise and dog, and attractively decorated. I had a great time here and coming back each day after random excursions felt like coming home. Rates are really great too! Recommended.

Great staff and atmosphere ...!

• 6th May 2015

It's a very nice place in a good situation in Tirana. Staff is very kind and the doorms are very confortable. The ambiance is nice and relaxing.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Spain

I enjoyed my time at Hostel Albania very much - friendly staff, clean bathrooms and comfy beds. Extra points for the breakfast! The host Claas is the coolest guy in Tirana.

• 27th Mar 2015

There weren't many travelers but the staff was friendly and helpful which was nice to have. Great location, not too far from the Skanderberg square and easy to find. Would stay again!