Hostel Albania Reviews

rr. Beqir Luga, Tirana, Albania

Nice staff. Close to town. Good breakfast of bread,cheese, tomato, cucumber. We stayed in the twin room which is downstairs and the showers are upstairs. Quiet area, but the hostel will be moving to a new location soon. We ate the sweetest grapes I've ever eaten right off the vines in the yard.

The staff very friend and helpful , he know many about travel information about albania. but location is not very good, it have a fair walking to city central.

Cool terrace and patio with fruit trees and hammocks to chill in. I was just there for a quick night so didn't get to see much other than stray dogs and random piles of rubble around. I'm not sure how cool the rest of Tirana is, but if you need a ride to anywhere for cheap as hell, go to Schkroder and ask for Fredy. He's badass.

A great location close to town, and the staff is great-really accommodating. The facilities are somewhat taxed, as the bathroom had water problems, and hot water isn't necessarily a given

Great hostel.Really relaxed. Staff fun and friendly even Dori! Beds comfy and basement dorm was cool considering 30 degrees plus in the day.

Really great place, originally booked one night, but ended up staying 4, the atmosphere is so friendly and relaxed, and the garden is the perfect place to escape. Everything you need in a hostel!

Great hostel! Staff are super friendly and helpful and it's got a great vibe and atmosphere. The garden is great to chill out in and it's central to everything in Tirana.

We definitely think this is the best hostel with the most helpful staff in town! Good price, free breakfast, clean facilities, located in the center and on top of this a very nice garden with several chill out spots under the lemon trees. We liked it so much that we ended up staying five instead of only two nights. So if you planning to visit Tirana this is the place to stay!!

• 28th Aug 2015

Really enjoyed our stay here! The staff were incredibly helpful and helped us figure out where we were to travel to next and suggested some beautiful beaches to us on the Albanian coast line, even called the next hostel and made our booking. Very good stay, we also took part in the free walking tour which was very interesting! Thank you for making our stay relaxed and easy!

I have stayed in a lot of hostels lately and this one has been one of my favourites. They somehow mucked up our booking for a private room for two nights so we only had a private room for one night and then we were put in a six bed dorm for the second night. This wasn't a problem as they gave us a discount for the whole stay. The staff were excellent, very friendly and full of information on how to get around. The free breakfast was also the best I've had in a hostel. Highly recommended hostel.

Really cool outdoor garden. Alright location in a local neighborhood but a fair walk to the old part of town and the bus station. No ac and the rooms in the dungeon downstairs weren't the best, the bathroom has a really low ceiling. Staff was very nice and helpful. Decent spot to stay in Tirana

very nice place, with very nice staff !

I was just sad cause my bedroom did not has air cond.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We stayed at hostel Albania for three nights and enjoyed every moment of it. The hostel beds were really comfortable and clean towels and linen were provided. The hostel has a wonderful garden and a very pleasant social atmosphere. The staff that run the hostel are a real credit to the place and are very very friendly and easy going. As with most hostels plan your bathroom time carefully as the only drawback was there were only two shower rooms for all guests, there were more toilets howev

The owner was really nice and cared for me when I arrived with a small injury. The basement dorm is cool and has wifi

A nice, even though a bit quiet (I stayed Sun-Mon night) hostel, not too much socializing was going on when I was there. Even though there would be awesome spots in the yard for it! The hostel staff were friendly and nice to hang out with. The common room/dining area is huge and the facilities are very good. The hostel is a bit tricky to find at first, but you can do it. The only minus is the lack of A/C; the fan in the room does not reach the top bunk where I had to sleep.

This for sure was my favorite hostel through 3 month backpacking.

The breakfast was decent, sandwich stuff, and the dog is really cute. Things definitely felt grimy there though. Could be cleaner.

Hi Janie....we are sorry if you felt that it wasent clean enough during your stay...as you have seen we had this broken water pipe the day before you arrived...due to that reason it was a bit dirty, your right...we apologize for that, because usually it is never like this...but it can always happen that we have to fix things, because things break...if you are ever back in Tirana please convince yourself...hostel Albania