Hostel Albania Reviews

rr. Beqir Luga, Tirana, Albania

Very nice hostel and staff

Friendly staff and great homemade breakfast. Loved the fruit trees free for the picking! Enjoyed our stay :)

Helpful staff, clean and tidy rooms and facilities, and a cute dog! Would definitely recommend .. Had no trouble at all

Love this hostel and the vibes here. Close to everything, breakfast is yummy & people are super friendly. Would love to come back soon!!!

Super cool, chill hostel near the centre of Tirana. Excellent beds, friendly knowledgeable staff, great vibe with other guests. It's a great base to see Albania, and the breakfast is huge! It's the perfect place to relax.

Centrally located but away from Tirana's traffic. Has shady garden of mandarin trees and a terrace outdoors.Informative staff.

This hostel is a nice relaxing place with clean facilities. It is located close to the city center, but can be quite a walk from the bus stop, since the buses are leaving all over town.

Excellent hostel, would definitely stay here again. The hostel is clean and has a relaxed atmosphere and the staff are helpful and friendly. It's easy to find and a short walk from the city.

I stayed here for four nights and thought it was great - clean, comfortable, relaxed, friendly...The owners are lovely (and so is the dog). I felt like they were willing to help with anything, and I enjoyed the evening out at a local restaurant. It's one of the few hostels I've been to where I felt like I wanted to hang out and relax - it was more than just a place to sleep.

• 25th Sep 2014

I love the company I met in this hostel and I have a good time for two especially the owner is really a cool guy and very good host

Nice staff, good place.

This hostel was quite good. They had lots of common places to hang out which was nice. Our room was in the basement and we had a fan so while it was super hot in tirana the room was nice and cool. The tour was a nice way to meet people - more of a social gathering than a tour. The staff were helpful however we left a 10 euro key deposit and the guy who checked us in didn't write that down so they only gave us 5 back which was annoying. Other than that a good stay

Great staff! Great brekkie! Awesome place with lots of great lounging areas. Freezing shower.

The people there was nice and helpful but one called Maggie. She was rude and incompetent.

Hi Juan there must have been some kind of misunderstanding. We helped you booking a car and also gave you advise for your trip through the country. And after you went away you also came back and stayed another night. We really don't understand why you think that one of us was rude. If you like to convince yourself that we are not, please come back and we will invite you for another night and a beer...Hope to see you again in Tirana...

We had a great time at the hostel, very friendly and helpful stuff, enjoyed a great evening with Claas at a traditional restaurant including a night sightseeing tour. Nice place to sit outside int he evenings in the garden of the hostel. We can highly recommend this hostel! Good breakfast included!

My favourite hostel! I was there for the second time and hope to stay there further!

Better later than never, I'll leave my positive review :-D Really good hostel. Ta very much Claas for shipping me the camera I forgot there!

We wish we had more time to relax here - one night wasn't enough!

Great place. Good wifi. Washing machine. Plenty of bathrooms with hot water. Great staff. Beer available. Good solid bunks with comfortable mattresses. Good lockers. Unlike so many backpacker factories in Europe, this is another hostel in the Balkans which has got it so right! Classic backpacker feel to the hostel. My one complaint is that there was no air con (..or temporary pool) to cool down from the extreme summer heat/humidity in!

Great, relaxed little hostel close to the city center. Staff are exceptionally friendly and great at helping you make plans either within Tirana or elsewhere in Albania. Great big kitchen and plenty of common areas to meet other travellers. Would definitely stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3