Hostel Albania Reviews

rr. Beqir Luga, Tirana, Albania

Nice staff, good place.

This hostel was quite good. They had lots of common places to hang out which was nice. Our room was in the basement and we had a fan so while it was super hot in tirana the room was nice and cool. The tour was a nice way to meet people - more of a social gathering than a tour. The staff were helpful however we left a 10 euro key deposit and the guy who checked us in didn't write that down so they only gave us 5 back which was annoying. Other than that a good stay

Great staff! Great brekkie! Awesome place with lots of great lounging areas. Freezing shower.

The people there was nice and helpful but one called Maggie. She was rude and incompetent.

Hi Juan there must have been some kind of misunderstanding. We helped you booking a car and also gave you advise for your trip through the country. And after you went away you also came back and stayed another night. We really don't understand why you think that one of us was rude. If you like to convince yourself that we are not, please come back and we will invite you for another night and a beer...Hope to see you again in Tirana...

We had a great time at the hostel, very friendly and helpful stuff, enjoyed a great evening with Claas at a traditional restaurant including a night sightseeing tour. Nice place to sit outside int he evenings in the garden of the hostel. We can highly recommend this hostel! Good breakfast included!

My favourite hostel! I was there for the second time and hope to stay there further!

We wish we had more time to relax here - one night wasn't enough!

Great place. Good wifi. Washing machine. Plenty of bathrooms with hot water. Great staff. Beer available. Good solid bunks with comfortable mattresses. Good lockers. Unlike so many backpacker factories in Europe, this is another hostel in the Balkans which has got it so right! Classic backpacker feel to the hostel. My one complaint is that there was no air con (..or temporary pool) to cool down from the extreme summer heat/humidity in!

Great, relaxed little hostel close to the city center. Staff are exceptionally friendly and great at helping you make plans either within Tirana or elsewhere in Albania. Great big kitchen and plenty of common areas to meet other travellers. Would definitely stay again.

The best hostel in Albania

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Albania

Great place, great crew.

I had the best time ever at Hostel Albania. The place was surrounded by mandarin trees all around which made it refreshing and relaxing at any time of the day. The rooms were clean, comfy and spacious. Two thumbs up for the super friendly and super helpful staff and the 5- star breakfast (huge!) which was already included in the price. What a deal! ;) I would definitely go back!

• 5th Aug 2014

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been. From the bed to the terrace and all the garden area everything was simply amazing. Martin and Klass are doing a really great job and they're very helpful indeed. I will definetely go back before I leave Albania (such a marvelous place at the heart of europe.)

• 5th Aug 2014

I had a good stay, stayed at the upstairs dorm and did ashtanga yoga which was nice. Nice place but I have one piece of feedback: does the music really always have to be on?

Easy to find. Close to center. Nice hostel.

Very helpful staff, nice guided tour with funny facts : ) Big plus for the shisha n 1 euro draft beer in hostel! XD

the staff was the best I have ever met! And the whole Hostel is so friendly and nice. Absolutely worth every penny!

The staff were super nice and they provide really big lockers for all of your stuff. The outside terrace is great to chill (unfortunately none of the fruit trees were fruiting when we were there) and we loved the free yoga!

Very helpful staff! Great atmosphere at this hostel, with lots of outdoor areas to hang out and talk to other travellers. Easy walking distance to all the sights in Tirana. Also has a convenient shuttle to Kotor in Montenegro (with Old Town Hostel). Highly recommended!

good stay at this hostel, staff are so friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3