Hostel Albania Reviews

rr. Beqir Luga, Tirana, Albania

The hostel is actually hidden in Tirana, extremelly hard to find without the help of a local (and even with them). You'll have to follow the instructions given on their website (take it with you before arriving, free wifi is rare in Tirana). Otherwise the staff (dog included) is really friendly and professional. We stayed there in winter, and it was cold inside, but they provide enough blankets. Otherwise everything was perfect. And the breakfast (with homemade orange juice) is included.

Very nice hostel and staff

Friendly staff and great homemade breakfast. Loved the fruit trees free for the picking! Enjoyed our stay :)

Helpful staff, clean and tidy rooms and facilities, and a cute dog! Would definitely recommend .. Had no trouble at all

Love this hostel and the vibes here. Close to everything, breakfast is yummy & people are super friendly. Would love to come back soon!!!

Super cool, chill hostel near the centre of Tirana. Excellent beds, friendly knowledgeable staff, great vibe with other guests. It's a great base to see Albania, and the breakfast is huge! It's the perfect place to relax.

Centrally located but away from Tirana's traffic. Has shady garden of mandarin trees and a terrace outdoors.Informative staff.

This hostel is a nice relaxing place with clean facilities. It is located close to the city center, but can be quite a walk from the bus stop, since the buses are leaving all over town.

Excellent hostel, would definitely stay here again. The hostel is clean and has a relaxed atmosphere and the staff are helpful and friendly. It's easy to find and a short walk from the city.

I stayed here for four nights and thought it was great - clean, comfortable, relaxed, friendly...The owners are lovely (and so is the dog). I felt like they were willing to help with anything, and I enjoyed the evening out at a local restaurant. It's one of the few hostels I've been to where I felt like I wanted to hang out and relax - it was more than just a place to sleep.

I love the company I met in this hostel and I have a good time for two especially the owner is really a cool guy and very good host

Nice staff, good place.

This hostel was quite good. They had lots of common places to hang out which was nice. Our room was in the basement and we had a fan so while it was super hot in tirana the room was nice and cool. The tour was a nice way to meet people - more of a social gathering than a tour. The staff were helpful however we left a 10 euro key deposit and the guy who checked us in didn't write that down so they only gave us 5 back which was annoying. Other than that a good stay