Hostel Albania Reviews

rr. Beqir Luga, Tirana, Albania

I was just sad cause my bedroom did not has air cond.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The owner was really nice and cared for me when I arrived with a small injury. The basement dorm is cool and has wifi

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Georgia

A nice, even though a bit quiet (I stayed Sun-Mon night) hostel, not too much socializing was going on when I was there. Even though there would be awesome spots in the yard for it! The hostel staff were friendly and nice to hang out with. The common room/dining area is huge and the facilities are very good. The hostel is a bit tricky to find at first, but you can do it. The only minus is the lack of A/C; the fan in the room does not reach the top bunk where I had to sleep.

The breakfast was decent, sandwich stuff, and the dog is really cute. Things definitely felt grimy there though. Could be cleaner.

Hi Janie....we are sorry if you felt that it wasent clean enough during your stay...as you have seen we had this broken water pipe the day before you arrived...due to that reason it was a bit dirty, your right...we apologize for that, because usually it is never like this...but it can always happen that we have to fix things, because things break...if you are ever back in Tirana please convince yourself...hostel Albania

Great place in a quite area the staf is amazing as the ownerClaus is beds and rooms very comfy also the breakfest is this place is 5 star place

The hostel was hard to find at first, but it is a hidden gem. A little dusty, but the atmosphere is wonderful and we enjoyed our stay!

Great staff and atmosphere ...!

• 6th May 2015

It's a very nice place in a good situation in Tirana. Staff is very kind and the doorms are very confortable. The ambiance is nice and relaxing.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Spain

I enjoyed my time at Hostel Albania very much - friendly staff, clean bathrooms and comfy beds. Extra points for the breakfast! The host Claas is the coolest guy in Tirana.

• 27th Mar 2015

There weren't many travelers but the staff was friendly and helpful which was nice to have. Great location, not too far from the Skanderberg square and easy to find. Would stay again!