Hostel Albania Reviews

rr. Beqir Luga, Tirana, Albania

The people there was nice and helpful but one called Maggie. She was rude and incompetent.

My favourite hostel! I was there for the second time and hope to stay there further!

We wish we had more time to relax here - one night wasn't enough!

Great place. Good wifi. Washing machine. Plenty of bathrooms with hot water. Great staff. Beer available. Good solid bunks with comfortable mattresses. Good lockers. Unlike so many backpacker factories in Europe, this is another hostel in the Balkans which has got it so right! Classic backpacker feel to the hostel. My one complaint is that there was no air con (..or temporary pool) to cool down from the extreme summer heat/humidity in!

Great, relaxed little hostel close to the city center. Staff are exceptionally friendly and great at helping you make plans either within Tirana or elsewhere in Albania. Great big kitchen and plenty of common areas to meet other travellers. Would definitely stay again.

The best hostel in Albania

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Albania

Great place, great crew.

I had the best time ever at Hostel Albania. The place was surrounded by mandarin trees all around which made it refreshing and relaxing at any time of the day. The rooms were clean, comfy and spacious. Two thumbs up for the super friendly and super helpful staff and the 5- star breakfast (huge!) which was already included in the price. What a deal! ;) I would definitely go back!

• 5th Aug 2014

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been. From the bed to the terrace and all the garden area everything was simply amazing. Martin and Klass are doing a really great job and they're very helpful indeed. I will definetely go back before I leave Albania (such a marvelous place at the heart of europe.)

• 5th Aug 2014

I had a good stay, stayed at the upstairs dorm and did ashtanga yoga which was nice. Nice place but I have one piece of feedback: does the music really always have to be on?

Easy to find. Close to center. Nice hostel.

Very helpful staff, nice guided tour with funny facts : ) Big plus for the shisha n 1 euro draft beer in hostel! XD

the staff was the best I have ever met! And the whole Hostel is so friendly and nice. Absolutely worth every penny!

The staff were super nice and they provide really big lockers for all of your stuff. The outside terrace is great to chill (unfortunately none of the fruit trees were fruiting when we were there) and we loved the free yoga!

Very helpful staff! Great atmosphere at this hostel, with lots of outdoor areas to hang out and talk to other travellers. Easy walking distance to all the sights in Tirana. Also has a convenient shuttle to Kotor in Montenegro (with Old Town Hostel). Highly recommended!

good stay at this hostel, staff are so friendly and helpful.

This is a good hostel but at the time I was there, most of the guests were quite uninterested in any kind of conversation and hanging out plus there was a huge group of boy scouts which were quite loud in the morning. Everything else was totally cool and fine.

I really enjoy my stay at the hostel even though I was there for only 1 day. It has quite a cool setting with a chill place in the garden, with nice music. There is also a TV and a selection of movies you can watch. Nice offers for evening activities and good breakfast. Highly recommend the place.

Great atmosphere, lovely helpful staff. nice breakfast

If there are two of you then there are some good hotels nearby for E30 with ensuite and breakfast. Shabby Twin room at Albania with shared bathroom was E29.50.

Hi Julie, i don't understand your review. You booked and stayed in a six bed dorm. How is it possible to review a room you have not been sleeping in. Our Twin is very lovely and we did not had any bad reviews on that till now :) The Twin has a private little Patio and a reading corner...come next time and check it out...Claas

« first « Prev 1 2 3