Hostel Alcala Reviews

Valdivieso 120, Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

The best about this hostel is its location. Other than that there is just 3 bathrooms for an immense amount of beds. I was in a female sharing room and one male employee just opened the door to turn the light off. I mean he didn't even knock on the door. The shower system is awful. To pull a cord so the shower works is just not right for me. They say to save water when even the shower has a leakage which makes it worse because you end up with water all over the floor.

The reviews of place make it sound like nightmare, it's not all! The location is amazing beds are comfortable but everything else is average at best. I guess just depends how much time you plan spending in your hostel, it was fine for me, I enjoyed my stay

The location is antastic but the staff is unfriendly and they only cleaned out room once out of five nights.

the beds are confortable, the lockers are kind of big and the location is good. but thats it. the hostel is really noise (there's a good chance that you will wake up because of people chating outside the rooms). and the bathrooms are really depressing! it's dark, messy and you will have to hold a rope to bath yourself. also there are only two bathrooms, so it's likely that you will have to wait in line to take a (bad) bath or to do other stuff.

• 30th Oct 2015