Hostel Aleje 28 Reviews

Tatarska 5, Krakow, Poland

This place was great. It was a 15-20 walk from the city center and it was very quiet (which is what I prefer in a hostel). The place was very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. I had to leave at 4am for an early flight and the owner made me a sandwich since I wouldn't be able to eat the free breakfast at the normal time. I highly recommend!

Great location and friendly staff. The only downside during my stay was the construction work going on across the road (nothing to do with the hostel staff / owners)

Booked a twin room with shared bathroom an was given our own apartment with living room, kitchen and bathroom. It was all very clean, staff were friendly and it was quite easy to find. Great value for money. The only let down was the breakfast which was bread, cheese and ham.