Hostel Alessandro Downtown Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

a very welcoming staff they offer me a lot of organized tour to enjoy my stay and make it easier... a free sangria is really great!!! will stay again... and will recommend to my friends to!!thank you for a pleasant stay

• 13th Oct 2014

Not good for meeting new people. For that choose alessandro palace

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Chile

Nice place to stay, large kitchen. Wifi not working in the rooms and having to re-log in every time is my only complaint!

ME GUSTA TODO SOBRE ESTE HOSTAL HABITACIONES personal del centro PONGA TODO quedaré aquí de nuevo

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Very good hostel near Rome termini station would go again if in rome

• 8th Oct 2014

wonderful stay! clean and spacious room,which is really convinient for a backpacker like me,they also have kitchen facility that we can used!! VERY NICE THANK YOU!!!

• 7th Oct 2014

very good location!!!the asian tall guy help me a lot!!!and also the other staff! thak you guys for being helpful...will definitely stay here again..lovely place alessandro see you again soon!!

• 6th Oct 2014

a very organized and helpful staff 24/7 i stayed in 8 bed dormitory but its really clean spacious and nice,they print my boarding pass for free!!! near in termini station and lot of activities...i definitely recommend this hostel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRACIAS AMIGO"S

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Great location and security, comfy bed, clean bathroom, and cheap. It was well organised and staff were helpful and spoke good English. Can't really fault the place, would definitely recommend.

Clean hostel. Thanks to your staff who are always willing to help

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Loved the hostel and the staff, would definitely stay here again. Very close to the train station.

EXCELLENT!!!!FREE WIFI, FREEMAP, FREE SANGRIA!!!!!AWESOME STAY! thanks afternoon staff (jerry and filmer) perfect STAFF combination!!!! WILL STAY HERE AGAIN FOR SURE!! SEE YOU GUYS!!!!

• 2nd Oct 2014

it was a great stay here in alessandro downtown with the lovely staff.

• 1st Oct 2014

The staff offered some great help planning my time for 1 day in rome which is very hepful to me. the hostel has a kitchen and pc to use. They have a big common room where you can socialized with another traveler. For the price it was pretty decent. excellent experience

• 1st Oct 2014

Very near Termini station. For 4e you get all-you-can-eat breakfast, they also sell Green line HO-HO bus tickets. THey organize several tours of Rome (ask for details). Big dining area, you can eat your food there too, but kitchen is not usable during breakfast. They also organize parties almost daily. Basic hostel for eating and sleeping, not for lounging around. Luggage room is safe and monitored.

Front desk staffed sold me a tour that they didn't explain was handled by a third party. The restaurant meeting point denied any direct affiliation with the tour and pointed me to a public staircase infront. I was late because of transportation strike and lost my money as the same front desk staff member flatly told me that there was no possibility of refund or transfer. Recommendation for airport transfer was more expensive by 2 euro than a better alternative I found on my own. Never again!

They serve a good breakfast for 4€ and free sangria. The staff helped me carrying my luggage to the room. This hostel is a good place to stay!

• 29th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Good hostel, everything worked out well. Staff are super helpful clean big dorms and no curfew. i loved the sangria. i would definitely recomend this place.

• 28th Sep 2014

Location is very close to Roma Termini, so it's convenient. We got upgraded from a 6bed to a private room for two, which was nice. The 6 beds seem to be rather spacious. Our room was pretty outdated. Had a closet with a sink but it was out of order, which didn't bother us but was mostly weird. Wi-fi only in the commons. Bathrooms were co-ed. Overall alright. However, every staff member we encountered was very friendly. PJ was extra helpful

The Hostel is located few blocks from termini station. staff are nice and helpful, i would recommend this hostel

• 25th Sep 2014