Hostel Alessandro Downtown Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Nice Hostel located close to the metro station, They have a large kitchen and serve a decent breakfast in the morning. Great atmosphere. It was a pleasant stay.

• 21st Feb 2015

overall that was a pleasant stay they have a lot of activities and the staff is really helpful the guy at the reception name jerry print my boarding pass for free and given me a discount in their new modern restaurant that is so sweet will recommend this to my friends

• Mexico

hi guys remember me?clarissa your kababayan you know what i really like my stay at your hostel regards to your manager ovens his really nice, you guys too i will come back soon with my parents to eat again to brumble i really like that restaurant i miss everything see you guys

• Ecuador

nice hostel sangria restaurants and rooms

• 21st Feb 2015

Quick walk from the train station, rooms were clean, far out from some of the sights.

overall that was a pleasant stay me and my friend that i met at the hostel given a discount for a restaurant bramble before we leave we asked to print our boarding pass and they quickly print it for free i will recommend this to my friend"s and relatives

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Peru

very good location walkable distance with a lot of beautiful sightseeing"s we love the free sangria and the staff in the afternoon is very lovely... happy to help and very active will come back this summer the first hostel that i love so much!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

I booked 4 nights here but I only stayed one because I was so annoyed. I was in a group of 3 but they only provided us with 2 beds. They also do not ever (from what I can tell) wash the fitted sheet, which everyone sleeps directly on, ew! It had a young hip feel, so if youre in rome to party thats great! Its also near the train station. I think I would only stay here again if I was in a group big enough to get a room just for ourselves and I would bring my own sheets!

lot of Brazilians like me i feel home i really enjoy this hostel with a lot of offers party,restaurant,rooms,place to stay activities tours and much more will definitely come back!

• 18th Feb 2015

cool and colorful hostel with a professional staff stay here and they will give you a 10% discount from their new bramble restaurant with a lot of good foods and drinks try their unique cocktails.

• 18th Feb 2015

no cleanliness at all. i got rashes using there sheets. bathrooms and toilets are not attached which causes a lot of trouble. plus they mixed 8 bed room with 7 young people and 1 old German man. who had problem with anyone coming back to room even at 10 pm. They shouldn't allow old people in such mixed dorms. I would rate it poor overall mainly because of cleanliness.

I really liked the hostel, atmosphere and friendliness of the staff. Location is perfect a few blocks from termini station. They have a kitchen free to use, internet room and big common room where they organize the SANGRIA night. Overall a good hostel to stay.I recommend.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Rooms and showers are ok, so are facilities and it is conveniently placed close to termini station. Quite helpful, friendly staff overall. There is no wifi in the rooms though, only in the reception, which is a huge drawback. Laundry service is quite expensive and so is breakfast for the quality offered.

The best of you is your staff. Second best location. The key constant problem. Need more hanger in shower room.

• 10th Feb 2015

Clean, good location and very friendly staff, i felt very welcome in this hostel. They had always a wonderful suggestions for places to visit and good restaurants to eat. It was an amazing stay. Thumbs up

• 9th Feb 2015

Great hostel for the value, a few blocks away from Termini train station, you will find lots of tiny italian restaurants round the hostel.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Great hostel. Atmosphere was perfect for meeting people ( they offer free sangria ) Staff are nice and helpful. Breakfast is good. The filipino guy who work in the kitchen was really nice. Perfect Hostel

• 8th Feb 2015

great location, very cheap price. clean room and comfortable bed. A good choice for staying in Rome.

The desk staff were very unhelpful. When they actually knew an answer to a question, it usually wasn't useful. One night I asked them for a place to eat, and they sent me to the train station food court because they didn't know of any places to eat nearby. The next day I had the best meal of my life at a local, inexpensive restaurant literally two blocks away from the hostel on a street PACKED with great restaurants.

Fantastic hostel with great staff... Good location, rooms and bathrooms are clean. wifi is free and they let you print your boarding pass. thanks for helping guys. i hope to see you on summer.

• 6th Feb 2015