Hostel Alessandro Downtown Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Hostel was very nice , very clean , staff was so helpful. The breakfast was really good for 4€. The location is perfect, 10 minutes walking to the colosseo. The staff helps me a lot booking my tours. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 28th May 2015

Pros: great location right by Termini station; walkable to all of the central Rome (the Coliseum is literally 15 minutes away). Bathrooms were clean with huge showers and never smelled bad. Area is a melting pot. Cons: they accidentally cleaned my bed even though I had a few more nights left. I told the front desk people but they just went to my room with me, took down a note, and told me to get a new bed. Just a side effect of not having assigned beds I spose. Also, it's in a grungy area.

It was a good hostel overall the staff were okay could have been more nicier but oh well and I felt safe in the hostel, the bad things were tht it was in a dogy area and people outside were noisy and I couldn't sleep because there was a very loud voice outside coming every 5 minutes but overall it was good.

We booked this hostel last minute. It was very clean and the staff was really friendly and helpful! It was also super close to the train station, near restaurants, and about a 30 minute walk from several historical sites.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »