Hostel Alessandro Downtown Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

The only thing I didn't like were the dirty showers and the sketchy neighbourhood it's in but other than that decent hostel to stay in for a couple nights, the rooms are huge, close to the station and the hostel put on a free sangria night to bring everyone together which was nice. Would stay again.

it is the best hostel in Rome.

Very clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff were so friendly. Location is so close to Termini station. Highly recommenden

The Rome bar crawl that the hostel offers is a good opportunity to meet new people. The hostel itself is located right next to Termini station which is handy. Everything is within walking distance. I would perhaps avoid wondering this area late at night on your own, however. The beds in the hostel were comfortable and the air con was also a big hit.

Stayed only one night in an 8 person mixed dorm. For one night, it was great. Beds were comfortable, rooms were big, and showers/bathrooms were decent. The lock system on the lockers is kind of annoying though, make sure you have a big enough lock. The staff we met were very nice :) Good location by Termini Station.

The hostel's location was pretty easy to find and it located at really good location. The cleanliness of the room was great, but maybe the toilet has to be cleaned more frequent. maybe twice a day would be better?seriously,when come to night, the female toilet was quite horrible.Air conditional was great either, wifi wasn't that stable but still okay, stuffs were friendly too.The quality of breakfast still can improve. overall was a great place to stay in ROME!

Very good location

staffs are rude. espesccially not the italian one in night termini isn't safe because of that location isn't safe. second day there wasn't hot water for shower.

I liked it but I got bed bug bites.

We are sorry for the disturb. We will immediately check the room you stayed and apply total cleaning. We appreciate you reported it. Your feedback will help us to maintain the environment. Sincerely yours.

I think was really good for the price the staff was super helpful and friendly. The internet was very slow at times and the showers a little cold, but since it was super hot I didn't mind!!!

This is a great hostel. Close to downtown and many touristic attractions. The A/C in the room is a big plus in summer, probably saved me from having night of non-sleep because of the heat. People who works there are very nice and willing to help when needed. Safe and clean hostel. I would definitely return if I ever go back to Rome.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »