Fabulous 6,276 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,276 Total Reviews
Hostel Alessandro Palace & Bar Located at Via Vicenza 42, , Rome.
Italy
Rome ROME 00185 Via Vicenza 42
80% 6276
41.9043372 12.5044155
    Rooms available

21st Jun 2016
7.7

The beds were really hard, and for me I found that uncomfortable. Probably would have had a better nights sleep on the floor.

7.1

The hostel itself is very good. The only point is the security. One night 2 guys who were in the same room as me took a girl inside the room in the middle of night, after the pub crawl. They stay there talking and laughing loud until 6am and don't let anyone in the room sleep.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Was extremely happy with the hostel! Staff were amazing and helpful. Rooms and sheets were clean, convenient bathroom for each room. Lots of activities and common rooms to get to know other guests. Would definitely recommend!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

Great hostel to stay at. It's Rome and everything is expensive, so the price was a little more than I am used to, but I would rather pay the extra few dollars to stay here. It was clean, quiet, no mold or bugs, staff was helpful, friendly and spoke English well, there were private bathrooms for each dorm as well as public ones if your room's toilet was occupied, and the beds were comfortable. I felt safe, and I felt that my things were safe too. Fast internet too.

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Staff is amazing and helpful. Location is perfect to all the sites. Had a wonderful stay. If you are looking to party at night, this is the place to be, but everyone is very young (ages 20-25). I'm traveling alone and everyone was extremely kind and generous. Would recommend to all!

• Spain, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

We really enjoyed our stay! The staff helped us a lot with a trouble we had with our reservation and the problem was solved quickly. The Rooftop ambient is really cool and the drinks inexpensive and tasty. The beds are really really confortable and the room was cleaned every day. Hope to see you soon guys!!

17th Jun 2016

More of a party hostel and that was exactly what I was looking for! Made friends instantly and the staff were really helpful and friendly. They owed me 5 euros because they didn't have cash when I checked in and at my checkout reminded me even though I forgot. Would deff stay at again.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

We had a very welcoming room, great social atmosphere with the open bar up top and the chill room. Easy to get to from the airport. Pub crawl had unlimited drinks for an hour which was great too. Only downside was that the lockers were too small for a carry on suitcase.

8.0

As wveryone mentions, close to central station. Great place to meet people and have a great time if looking for the night life. No outlets by the bed which hurts but no other complaints.

• TessandKalebAUS
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
5.7

Staff were rude and not helpful! Very disappointed with stay, when asking for help staff rolled eyes and made out like everything was a big deal. We payed a lot of money to stay here and was very sad to see how unhelpful and how much of a nusence we were to staff. Will not be staying here or recommending here again!