Fabulous 6,915 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,915 Total Reviews
Hostel Alessandro Palace & Bar Located at Via Vicenza 42, , Rome.
Italy
Rome ROME 00185 Via Vicenza 42
83% 6915
41.9043372 12.5044155
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
7th Dec 2016

A home a way from home❤️,great staff especially The Filipinos staff.

6th Dec 2016

Great hostel for the price, rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The party nights they host are a great way to meet people. The shower in the room sometimes got water all over the floor in the bathroom.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
4th Dec 2016
5.4

Very dead atmosphere. Apart from the bar playing really loud house music (despite there being no one there) there was no common area. Not that there was really anyone to be in the common area. No lockers in the room. Location ok, near to termini.

Dear Guest, Thank you for posting your review but we wonder if it really describes about us because we have common area and in the room you stayed (8 bedded mixed dorm) there are lockers available for each person. Could you double check? In any ways, we hope you have had a good time in Rome!

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

It was a great stay, met new friends and had a lot fun at the bar. Simple lounge area and a roman designed bar. The kitchen is so colorful and a lot of help for a low-budget traveller like me. Kind and helpful staff! The common bathroom is a big help after check out, it helped me refresh before my flight back home!

• halayasar
  • Jordan, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

It was a really great stay. The staff are very very nice! And it's location is excellent. The common bathroom was super clean, but the private bathroom in the room was dirty. Great atmosphere with a lot of friendly people. It would've been a 10/10 if it wasn't for the dirty toilet. Great hostel overall!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Nov 2016
7.7

My stay here was absolutely worthwhile- not so much because of the Hostel but because of the people I met there. The pub crawl is worth it for the friends I made. If you do go out however, take note that the bar they take you to is extremely overpriced. Only other downsides were the kitchen hours- so breakfast wasn't easy to organise if you didn't want to pay for the one they provide. The bathrooms/air vents in ensuite smelt horrible for some reason. Overall I would definitely recommend.

26th Nov 2016

Bed was comfortable and each one had its own outlet light and Locker. Our room had its own bathroom and shower which was nice. Below the hostel there's a bar where you can chill and order a bottle of wine for 6€ which is a nice way to make friends with other people in the hostel. Good location right by termini station. I was traveling solo and felt safe and easy to meet people here.

26th Nov 2016
7.4

It was an alright hostel. The lockers were weird and required some sort of turning. After putting a lock on them they were still openable so that wasn't helpful. There aren't that many power outlets in the room and the bathroom shower leaked over all the tiles every day. Other than that it was a great hostel!

25th Nov 2016
7.4

great reception staff! rooms ok ... wifi works everywhere :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! The only complaint I have was that the bottom bed of the bunk I slept in was extremely squeaky and loud. I felt bad for the people who were in my room because every time I moved a muscle, the springs of my bed would squeak so loud. Other than that, I really liked this hostel. Also, I was really surprised with how nice the common bathrooms were on the 2nd & 4th floors!