Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

Nice stay, really clean, a little bit too expensive & english of the staff isn't that good

• 24th Jan 2015

Very cozy and clean atmosphere, good organization and enough facilities for everybody within the same floor. Good information and friendly staff. A tram line right around the corner for the center of the city.

a nice hotel close to downtown with very nice and friendly Staff and relaxing atmosphere

Noisy group of lads at night banging door, you should pay a little bit more attention. €8 for breakfast is laughable.

Clean facilities, nice bathrooms and rooms with individual lockers. Overall it was pretty great.

This is a nice hostel, only a few tram stops from the centre. Staff were all friendly, clean rooms and bathrooms.

Really great place to stay. This is my first time traveling alone and the staff were so welcoming. The bar downstairs and kitchen facilities were good and a great place to meet people. If you're traveling alone through stuttgart I highly recommend staying here.

• 12th Dec 2014

A very clean and neatly maintained hostel. There is a security deposit for almost everything. The location is very close to the tram station with many food joints nearby. The atmosphere is a bit boring and the internet doesn't seem to work most of the time.

Great place, clean central safe and nice staff

Nice hostel, not in the best part of the city but close enough to the center. Rooms are ok, nothing special, clean. Kitchen fully equipped, with lots of space to store edible goods.

I recommend to stay here if u have plan to travel in stuttgart

Free coffee during the day, a great kitchen and not having to worry about a key during the day (you leave them at reception) were the highlights. Having separate dorms for girls and guys was annoying though, my boyfriend and I had to keep swapping stuff over two different floors. No lift and a lot of stairs! We paid for 5 bed dorms, I got a 3 bed which was very nice, but my boyfriend got a 6 bed which was cramped. Overall a good hostel, just some things to be prepared for.

It was a great hostel. Worth the price, overall in a good spot. Great kitchen and very close to a cheap market. The staff is very nice and friendly. Meeting people was easily capable, like my good friend Sadé. They help everyone out, with maps and lower price tickets for museums.

• 10th Nov 2014

All the necessary amenities in a cute hostel near the center of Stuttgart. Will b back :)

Thank you for your good review and your kind comment. We would be honored to welcome you as our guest again in the future!

Decent hostel, nice little bar area to socialise with other guests. Having to hand in your key when you leave the hostel is a little odd at first but has the benefit of not having to leave a deposit (at another hostel in the area it was a €20 deposit!), only take seconds to hand in/collect your key. I can't speak for the quality of the breakfast as I haven't found any hostel that had a breakfast (paid or free) that was worth €8. All up a nice place to stay in Stuttgart.

very clean facilities, very close to city, staff was friendly and professional, beds were ok and all linen were included and even made already, i didn't take the breakfast as i think 8 euros are really a bit steep, a free locker per bed is included, small cozy bar to hang out In the evening in case you need to make new friends

• 6th Nov 2014

A small hostel with good value and location

Thank you for your good review and your kind comment. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us.

Very bad Wifi connection. Small leak from the shower into our room.

Liked that hire of things was 'free' - just a deposit that you get back.

The lockers were falling apart, I had things stolen and the staff didn't seem to really care. They tried charging €8 for a minimal breakfast of warm yoghurt and dry bread. The bunks wern't very private with not many plug sockets nearby. Pretty grim.

We're sorry that you feel your experience at our hostel was lacking. Though you state our lockers are in bad shape, they live up to an industry standard and are tamper proof, offering a safe place to store your valuables. Even though you left your belongings on your bed, I took the time to search through the previous day's laundry without luck, and as a gesture offered you a full complimentary breakfast (fruit, dairy, cereals, and meats). We're sorry for any discomfort you may have endured.