Hostel Alex30

Fabulous 1100 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2017
6.9

No complaints about the building or the staff, but the place was DEAD. On the upside, my dorm was almost empty so I slept really well. Close to transit but not really within a quick walk of anything worth doing. I'd choose another hostel if I ended up in Stuttgart again.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2017

One of the best experience at a hostel

Wow, thank you very much for this great review. We are very happy to hear that and hope to welcome you soon again. :-)

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
11th Sep 2017

The rooms were simple, but comfortable. Lockers were school-size, and too small for big bags, so a lot of people's stuff would be left on the floor, but that didn't seem to cause a problem. Bathrooms were fine--again, really simple. Breakfast was standard, but I liked having that option, and would often pace myself to make the most of it (why not?). Bonus: your first beer at the hostel bar is only 1€! Overall a decent place to stay

Thank you very much for this great review and the good description. With our heart and passion we want to create a nice time to a reseanable price. Hopefully you´ll come back soon again. :-)

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

Fantastic hostel, clean, comfortable and the staff are really friendly. Would be happy to stay again. Thanks :)

Thank you very much for this great review. We would also be happy to welcome you soon again. :-)

• Australia, Male, 41+
4th Sep 2017
7.7

The staff were lovely and helpful and the location is pretty good - just a bit far from any laundry service. The stairs are many and quite precarious if you're carrying bags so be careful. Overall recommended.

Thank you for your rating. The best laundry service is at the main station that´s by train just 5 minutes away. If you have problems with climbing stairs just inform us at check in than we can try to give you a bed on a lower floor. We hope to welcome you again.

31st Aug 2017

This a very cool building which I think added to the ambiance. Quick walk from several metros and close to several sites. Evening staff was very helpful, morning guy was a bit standoffish.

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Aug 2017

Alex30 is a really great hostel. It has a great sociable terrace for summer evenings. The room was really spacious and clean. As were the showers, as well as being hot and powerful. Large lockers available for storing luggage after checkout and towels for showering were available at no extra cost, just a deposit. I certainly recommend staying here if you ever find yourself in Stuttgart.

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2017

Great hostel easily accessible via the lightrail/underground/U-Bahn just three stops down from the Hauptbahnhof. Friendly staff with excellent English who gave me directions to local shops and helped me to practise my German. Breakfast is a bit expensive given the current sterling euro exchange rate but it was filling and tasty. Nice clean kitchen with large fridge. Good rooms with large lockers and comfy beds. Quiet but friendly atmosphere I'd definitely stay here again if I'm back.

29th Aug 2017

Hostel Alex 30 was great. The staff was extremely helpful. The location was an easy walk to the city center. The WiFi was reliable, and fast. The lockers in the room are a bit loud to open, so I always felt like I was waking someone up accessing my stuff. If you need a parking space, make sure you check ahead. Their lot was full when I called, but I was able to find a Park and Ride lot at Albstraße Degerloch and take a 10min ride directly to the hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2017

Great hostel and super friendly staff. Not a heap of atmosphere but a lovely kitchen/dining/bar area, very clean showers and none of that weird hostel smell

×