Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

Very close to city center!

Nothing special about this place, nothing terrible either. I feel it's a bit over-priced for what you get, but I was also there on a holiday weekend so maybe that's why. I thought the staff were decent, the bed was comfortable enough, and I conversed with some people in the bar. There's public transit and a supermarket close by. Washrooms weren't filthy but they weren't the cleanest I've seen. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a better hostel in Stuttgart but this is probably not the worst one.

This is what a hostel is all about, the ability to be central to a city and then have an environment which is so relaxed and chilled out. I wish I could have stayed longer in Stuttgart, this hostel adding to the desire to feel at home. The décor is simple and clean, the rooms are nicely laid out. The breakfast as a buffet was very good value for money, only I wish it had been included in the price as most hostels offer this now. My bike was kept in a secure garage, giving me peace of mind.

Clean facilities, pleasant staff.

The hostel was okay. I wasn't very enthused with the location (although it is easily reached by public transport). The staff was nice but the place felt a little dated and off the beaten path. There is a nice common area for travelers to spend time, but there wasn't any encouragement by the staff to hang out or mingle. The room was clean and the facilities were good.

I only stayed on night, so didn't use the kitchen. The lounge area seemed ok, but would benefit from the hostel arranging some activities/happy hour or something. It is a very large hostel so you can get lost in the mix. Dorms and Bathrooms are ok, but only cleaned once a day so gets a bit gross.

Very quiet and clean, there are not many people because it was Easter Monday. Not very easy to find but close to the central station.

Way too expensive and the hostel was extremely basic. Not a fun place to stay. Staff was not very helpful

Nice cosy hostel with a decent vibe, albeit that Stuttgart is not really a traveller's city so most here seemed to be for studying or work. But otherwise it had everything you need, was clean and the staff were helpful.

You'll find everything you need for a stop in Stuttgart at Alex30

Stayed there overnight, it was a good place. The bathrooms were always clean. The beds are no that comfortable and squeky but they are ok. The breakfast is overpriced. Aside from that everything is great.

Staff is great. Been to hostels in over 20 countries and these guys are among the best.q

• 2nd Mar 2015

Hey there! thanks for your rating. Come back any time (:

Meant to be a hotel/hostel but there is no real difference except increasing the price

Location is great, easy to find, relatively close to Haupbahnhof. Building is quite nice, everything is clean. The dungeon for storing luggage is interesting. Very worth while. Breakfast at 8 € is a little expensive I think, but it is optional so no problem.

Booked last minute for one night when we missed our bus to Zürich. The room was very large and comfortable. Loved the shower setup. I haven't had a whole room for my shower in any other hostel. Wifi worked very well. I liked the €1 drink in the bar as a welcome. My locker key opened two of the lockers, but there was a sign about renting a lock downstairs so maybe that wasn't the real lock. The door needed to be locked when people came or left, it didn't automatically lock.

Private room for 3 people was very large and spacious and even had its own minifridge. Location was close enough to main shopping street and train station.

A very good hostel, the common room was decorated like a bar, it was really inviting. Also very clean and comfortable

Danke fürs Zurücksenden meiner vergessener Sachen!

I was so happy with everything, I will definetly recommend to anyone traveling to the area. Fantastic in every aspect, had a wonderful stay. Thank you.

Great place to relax have a few beers and also very social place, rooms were very clean and showers. Cant speak more highly of this place. would book there again.