Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

Have to pay for breakfast, coffee, everything

• 24th Aug 2015

The room was awesome (there were two of us sleeping in three person's room which had kitcen and bathroom). 1€ welcome drink was nice. The hostel was easy to find. We walked from the central station. And the lidl was just next to it!

Thank you very much for your nice rating and the great comment. You are lucky we upgrade the twin room :-) It´s good to hear that you had fun and enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you again.

The staff were very friendly and helpful! Each room came with it's own locker free of charge which made storing luggage easy! The beer garden and kitchen were all really good as well!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much for you nice rating and the great comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed the stay and everything was easy to store. We hope to welcome you again.

Easy to get to from Central Station... the hill is always a challenge with large backpack but ok. good kitchen - you can cook as supermarkets close by.

Thank you for your rating. We are happy that you enjoyed the stay and we hope to welcome you again.

Good and friendly hostel.

Thank you very much for your rating. We hope to welcome you again.

The hostel staff were friendly and although I didn't stay long enough really I thought the lounge and meal areas looked good. I had a bit of fun with trying to regulate the water to get it hot in the showers the facilities were generally good and the beds were comfy. The breakfast was value for money and in general the stay was value for money. The location was good, and near the station and it wasn't far from the City really, only a local train ride away.

Thank you very much for nice rating and the great comment. We are happy to hear that our breakfast was worth and you felt to pay a fair price for your stay. We hope to welcome you again.

Very clean, staff were super helpful, even helped me with my german sim card as I don't speak any Deutsch. Would recommend to everyone.

Thank you for you great rating. We are very happy that you enoyed you stay and we try to do our best to help you as much as we can. We hope to welcome you again.

The staff were really friendly, the welcome drink offer was a great deal and the room price was reasonable. Fans were available to rent which was a lifesaver because it was intolerably warm. The guests seemed to pay no attention to the gender of the bathrooms though. The toilet and showers are in separate rooms, which is really useful! The room was basic, but spacious enough for me and my luggage. It's very close to a U-bahn station and plenty of shops and reasonably prices restaurants.

Thank you very much for you nice rating and the great comment. It´s import for us that you are satisfied. We hope to welcome you again

Breakfast was not worth paying for.

Thank you for your nice rating. We are unhappy that you didn´t like our big buffet. What was missing for you? How could we satisfy you more? We hope to welcome you again.

Pretty good location with the necessities nearby (supermarket, restaurant/cafe and bahn station).

Thank you for your rating. We hope you enjoyed the stay.

Nice staff, chill atmosphere. Boiling hot in the rooms but problem solved- you can rent a fan:)

Thank you very much for your comment and your great rating. Some guests didn´t realize that you could rent a fan for free. We are looking forward to welcome you again.

The staff were very helpful and they had a deal whereby you got a welcome drink for one euro. The location is excellent and you can easily walk into the centre of town. You can also rent towels for free. The dorms were a good size and clean, I'd recommend this hostel.

Very lovely staff and hostel!

Thank you very much for your comment and the great rating. :-) We hope to welcome you again.

The staff were very helpful to me and gave me directions into town. It is very close to a supermarket but you can also buy breakfast there which makes it very easy to stay there

• 10th Jul 2015

Thank you very much for your great comment and your very good rating. We hope to welcome you again.

No atmosphere at all, a bunk a shower and a toilet. Nothing more nothing less.

Thank you for your rating. We are unhappy that you didn´t enjoy your stay. We are a hostel so what would you suggest that we can improve? We try not to be expensive and give a good standard for the price.

Everything ran very smoothly during my stay at Alex30. Staff were very nice, the speed of the Internet was nicer. Happy customer :-)

Thank you for your nice rating. We hope to welcome you again

The hostel is somewhat hard to find because of construction and unusual street layout.

I liked but I would like to find other places next time. Breakfast was too expensive I think(8euro)

Clean safe and walking distance to the main centre off Stuttgart. Chilled out atmosphere, not a party hostel.

• 28th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for you rating. We hope to welcome you again

Very clean and up-scale hostel.

Thank you very much for your great rating. We hope to welcome you again. :-)