Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

Meant to be a hotel/hostel but there is no real difference except increasing the price

Location is great, easy to find, relatively close to Haupbahnhof. Building is quite nice, everything is clean. The dungeon for storing luggage is interesting. Very worth while. Breakfast at 8 € is a little expensive I think, but it is optional so no problem.

Booked last minute for one night when we missed our bus to Zürich. The room was very large and comfortable. Loved the shower setup. I haven't had a whole room for my shower in any other hostel. Wifi worked very well. I liked the €1 drink in the bar as a welcome. My locker key opened two of the lockers, but there was a sign about renting a lock downstairs so maybe that wasn't the real lock. The door needed to be locked when people came or left, it didn't automatically lock.

Private room for 3 people was very large and spacious and even had its own minifridge. Location was close enough to main shopping street and train station.

A very good hostel, the common room was decorated like a bar, it was really inviting. Also very clean and comfortable

Danke fürs Zurücksenden meiner vergessener Sachen!

I was so happy with everything, I will definetly recommend to anyone traveling to the area. Fantastic in every aspect, had a wonderful stay. Thank you.

Great place to relax have a few beers and also very social place, rooms were very clean and showers. Cant speak more highly of this place. would book there again.

I really recommend this hostel!

Nice stay, really clean, a little bit too expensive & english of the staff isn't that good

• 24th Jan 2015

I stayed there for one night in January 2015. It's very close from the underground. They offer you a welcome drink which is good. Staff was very helpful with a problem I had with my lost phone.

Very cozy and clean atmosphere, good organization and enough facilities for everybody within the same floor. Good information and friendly staff. A tram line right around the corner for the center of the city.

a nice hotel close to downtown with very nice and friendly Staff and relaxing atmosphere

1 2 Next » last »