Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

It baffles me that there are only 2 hostels in the entirety of Stuttgart, which is probably why Alex30 is a little overpriced. But since the other one is twice the price for twice as many beds in one room, it's worth it. I stayed here for one night, the beds are comfy, the heater works, nice shower and bath compartments. I didn't use any of the other facilities except the bar and the FREE wifi. Both good. $5 deposit for two towels, refundable at checkout.

The heating could be working all night... Apart from tat, it was fine. The blankets were a little small, though. I couldn't cover my entire body and was a little cold.

• 10th Nov 2013
  • Argentina

Hey there, Thanks very much for your rating. We provide extra blankets, next time just come down to reception and we'll help you out :) Alex30

I only stayed one night in the hostel so I don't have much info except that I stayed at the room for females and the beds were not cleaned up before the previous person did the check out. The room is regular but as I just stayed one night I didn't care that much, The staff was friendly and there's a good hostel atmosphere.

I stayed there just one night but I enjoyed so much the atmosphere of the place, the "lounge", the bright colors of the room! I definitely recommend it!

Good hostel with friendly staff and good beds, wifi in your room , clean , very good breakfast, close to center.

1 2 Next » last »