Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

I only stayed one night as I had arranged to stay with a friend after that, but everything was fine.

Thank you for your rating. We hope to welcome you again.

My third time at Alex. Very good hostel in a quiet neighborhood, short walk to town center. Easy access to main train station using nearby tram. The stairs can be a challenge unless you are young or very nimble. If not, I would recommend requesting a room on floors #0, 1 or 2. Very clean showers/toilets. Good hot water. Nice bar/lounge. One complimentary 1 euro drink. I would definitely return on my next visit to Stuttgart.

Thank you very much for your great rating. We are looking forward to welcome you a fourth time ;-)

Staff were friendly and helpful. There is a great supermarket just around the corner and it is a 10min walk to the city centre. The stairs up to the rooms are killers with a backpack but other than that it's a great place to stay. Definitely recommended!!!

Thank you very much for your rating. It´s an old house so elevator is not possible but sport programm is inklusive ;-) We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Good location, just a 10 minute walk from the main square. Breakfast for 7€ was a bit steep. Dorm rooms are locked with a key, so you need to trust that the last person to leave the room will actually lock the room, but there are lockers avavailable, both in the rooms themselves and in the basement luggage room. Overall a good hostel.

Thank you for your rating. You can store the worthy things in the locker so we have no problems with stealing in the dorm rooms. We hope to welcome you again.

The place was clean and safe but over priced and has no atmosphere for meeting people.

We are not happy with your rating. You had a very cheap price at the period you stayed here and our bar is always busy so I can´t understand your rating. You can check other hostel in Stuttgart you had the cheapest price of the whole city.

a very pleasant stay and a great atmosphere. if I am ever in stuttgart again (however unlikely) I will definitely stay here.

The staff did several confusions, putting us in two different rooms, one for each night.

Have to pay for breakfast, coffee, everything

Thank you for your rating. Breakfast is extra that´s right, but we offer our guest free coffee at the reception as long as it´s available. Towels are just deposit and wifi is free. We hope to welcome you again.

The room was awesome (there were two of us sleeping in three person's room which had kitcen and bathroom). 1€ welcome drink was nice. The hostel was easy to find. We walked from the central station. And the lidl was just next to it!

Thank you very much for your nice rating and the great comment. You are lucky we upgrade the twin room :-) It´s good to hear that you had fun and enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you again.

The staff were very friendly and helpful! Each room came with it's own locker free of charge which made storing luggage easy! The beer garden and kitchen were all really good as well!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much for you nice rating and the great comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed the stay and everything was easy to store. We hope to welcome you again.

Easy to get to from Central Station... the hill is always a challenge with large backpack but ok. good kitchen - you can cook as supermarkets close by.

Thank you for your rating. We are happy that you enjoyed the stay and we hope to welcome you again.

Good and friendly hostel.

Thank you very much for your rating. We hope to welcome you again.

The hostel staff were friendly and although I didn't stay long enough really I thought the lounge and meal areas looked good. I had a bit of fun with trying to regulate the water to get it hot in the showers the facilities were generally good and the beds were comfy. The breakfast was value for money and in general the stay was value for money. The location was good, and near the station and it wasn't far from the City really, only a local train ride away.

Thank you very much for nice rating and the great comment. We are happy to hear that our breakfast was worth and you felt to pay a fair price for your stay. We hope to welcome you again.

Very clean, staff were super helpful, even helped me with my german sim card as I don't speak any Deutsch. Would recommend to everyone.

Thank you for you great rating. We are very happy that you enoyed you stay and we try to do our best to help you as much as we can. We hope to welcome you again.

The staff were really friendly, the welcome drink offer was a great deal and the room price was reasonable. Fans were available to rent which was a lifesaver because it was intolerably warm. The guests seemed to pay no attention to the gender of the bathrooms though. The toilet and showers are in separate rooms, which is really useful! The room was basic, but spacious enough for me and my luggage. It's very close to a U-bahn station and plenty of shops and reasonably prices restaurants.

Thank you very much for you nice rating and the great comment. It´s import for us that you are satisfied. We hope to welcome you again

Breakfast was not worth paying for.

Thank you for your nice rating. We are unhappy that you didn´t like our big buffet. What was missing for you? How could we satisfy you more? We hope to welcome you again.

1 2 Next » last »