Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

Clean safe and walking distance to the main centre off Stuttgart. Chilled out atmosphere, not a party hostel.

• 28th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for you rating. We hope to welcome you again

Very clean and up-scale hostel.

Thank you very much for your great rating. We hope to welcome you again. :-)

nice. friendly stuff

Thank you very much for your nice feedback. We hope to welcome you again.

Good price beds are squeaky and power outlets could be easier to find or more of them

• 21st Jun 2015

Thank you for your feeback. We will increase the power outlets and there will be new beds in the near future. We hope to welcome you again.

Very poor wifi

• 11th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The bedrooms and toilets should be cleaner. We liked the discount on the welcome beer, and the friendly staff. Good location!

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our cleaness. We will talk to our cleaning stuff. Please if you come again and you have any problems or you didn´t like anything come directly to the Reception. We try to solve the problem. We hope to welcome you again with a free beer :-)

We were a group of six friends on our college graduation trip. Would stay here again.

• 31st May 2015

Shower did not work correctlh

Dear customer, thank you for your review. If you have any problems just tell the reception. Otherwise you also can use 2 showers on every floor. Hope to see you again.

Very close to city center!

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again.

Nothing special about this place, nothing terrible either. I feel it's a bit over-priced for what you get, but I was also there on a holiday weekend so maybe that's why. I thought the staff were decent, the bed was comfortable enough, and I conversed with some people in the bar. There's public transit and a supermarket close by. Washrooms weren't filthy but they weren't the cleanest I've seen. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a better hostel in Stuttgart but this is probably not the worst one.

This is what a hostel is all about, the ability to be central to a city and then have an environment which is so relaxed and chilled out. I wish I could have stayed longer in Stuttgart, this hostel adding to the desire to feel at home. The décor is simple and clean, the rooms are nicely laid out. The breakfast as a buffet was very good value for money, only I wish it had been included in the price as most hostels offer this now. My bike was kept in a secure garage, giving me peace of mind.

Clean facilities, pleasant staff.

The hostel was okay. I wasn't very enthused with the location (although it is easily reached by public transport). The staff was nice but the place felt a little dated and off the beaten path. There is a nice common area for travelers to spend time, but there wasn't any encouragement by the staff to hang out or mingle. The room was clean and the facilities were good.

I only stayed on night, so didn't use the kitchen. The lounge area seemed ok, but would benefit from the hostel arranging some activities/happy hour or something. It is a very large hostel so you can get lost in the mix. Dorms and Bathrooms are ok, but only cleaned once a day so gets a bit gross.

Very quiet and clean, there are not many people because it was Easter Monday. Not very easy to find but close to the central station.

Way too expensive and the hostel was extremely basic. Not a fun place to stay. Staff was not very helpful

Nice cosy hostel with a decent vibe, albeit that Stuttgart is not really a traveller's city so most here seemed to be for studying or work. But otherwise it had everything you need, was clean and the staff were helpful.

You'll find everything you need for a stop in Stuttgart at Alex30

Stayed there overnight, it was a good place. The bathrooms were always clean. The beds are no that comfortable and squeky but they are ok. The breakfast is overpriced. Aside from that everything is great.

1 2 Next » last »