Hostel Alex30 Reviews

Alexanderstrasse 30, Stuttgart, Germany

A nice hostel a walkable distance from the city centre and train station.

We had a short but very comfortable stay in this hostel. It was very clean, a good location and the facilities were great, especially the well equipped kitchen that can be used by travellers. We definitely recommend this place;)

Great place! Excellent location. But I don't like to be obligated to leave the keys at the reception when I am out of the hostel. Most times they don't check what keys you are asking for. And the room keys include the cabinets keys, so it's not totally safe to keep anything there. And twice there were nobody at the reception for 2 minutes, so anyone could pick up any key. The cabinet was not very safe too: it was possible to bend easily the door to have access to it.

Great hostel with a nice backpacker feeling. Very friendly staff and bar/relax area for people to get together.

Very good stay. Good and pleasant room. Not cheap, but not too expensive. Helpful and kind staff, free good WiFi. Good location, near the Schlossplatz and a metro station less than 50 meters far. Only problem is that they don't have sockets for all beds, so we can't charge our cellphones easily :(

I had a great experience staying at hostel Alex30. The breakfast had many options and was very good. The service I received from the employees was helpful, understanding, and polite. The facility was soooo clean. Everything I needed was available. It was my first time staying in a hostel and I would (and have) recommend (ed) this hostel as a superb place to stay to anyone in Stuttgart, Germany! I loved my stay! Thank you very much to the staff at Hostel Alex30.

• 18th Mar 2014

Hey there, Thanks so much for your rating! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! :)

It's a hostel, neither an exceptional one or a poor one. Good place for a no frills night of sleep in adequate surrounds. Having to pay 5 Euro deposits for everything from towels to lockers is annoying, just be sure to keep track of the little chip they give you. They may or may not refund your money without it.

• 13th Mar 2014

Hey there, Thanks for your rating. We now upgraded the rooms with new lockers. so with every room key you will get a locker key as well. No need to pay a deposit anymore (:

Excellent location. Female dorm room not very large, when fully occupied, you really feel crammed.

this is a good hostel as well, the staff are friendly. the location is good that you can take the S-Bahn easily.

Excellent!

the room was disturbed by the traffic -I coud not sleep well breakfast is too expensive blanket was too thin -I had cold feet

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Austria

Thanks for your feedback We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble sleeping. Since we have a 24h reception our staff is more than happy to provide you with extra bedding or to let you move into one of our quieter rooms. Alex 30

It's a good hostel to start for a couple of days!!

Just a quick one night stay. Overall good. Didn't spend a lot of time at the hostel. The location is well connected to the city center via the U-bahn. Would stay here again.

1 2 Next » last »