Hostel Altair

Rating 431 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016
3.4

This is the worst hostel I've ever been! The staff was soo rude, the hostel dirty and smelly, the beds were awful. There was a bunch of foreign, homeless people right at the entrance of the hostel, with clearly bad intentions. I didn't feel safe at all! I was forced to pay cash. I left after one night already because it was an absolute disaster and I didn't get any refund! Just don't go to this place! Even though it's cheap, it's just not worth your money!