Hostel Alto Mar Reviews

Rua Bela Vista 114, Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

The staff is very frendly and helpfull. It's a relaxing and social environment, easy to meet new people. Hade a great time. Thanks 😄

muito obrigado senhoras, a minha estadia foi incrível, e tão relaxante! reservado para 2 noites e se hospedaram 6!

Breath of fresh air arriving here and meeting Phelia. This was fantastic meeting her and spending time here, I stayed an extra 2 nights and wish I had stayed more. All questions were welcomed and any help the staff could give they did including arranging a hire car for us. I miss Phelia already and would highly recommend staying here. Lots of laughs and great memories.

Such a great place! Stayed way longer than I planned because of the wonderful hosts and laid back vibe. Lots of space to hang out and great location. I really didn't want to leave. Thank you so much for the excellent stay:)

Staff mega friendly! Helped with tours, local food and drink places and helped create a great atmosphere! No lockers

• 8th Mar 2014

There was no water available in the guest kitchen.

I really enjoyed my stay there- its in a top location with a beautiful garden and hammocks and a well equipped kitchen to cook. The owners offer great tips for getting to know the area. Loved the trip to the indigenous Jaqueira Reserve. We wouldnt have found the place without Phelia. Thanks a lot!

Nice hostel, very beautiful view

View all Arraial da Ajuda Hostels