Hostel Alto Mar Reviews

Rua Bela Vista 114, Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

Denise and Douglas are lovely, they helped me a lot and let me stay in the room until I left for my bus in the evening on the day I checked out. It's a great location, with a viewpoint on the same road, and really close to the restaurants, bars etc. Whiskey, the dog, is really friendly too! I'll definitely stay here again if I come back.

The couple who own Alto Mar were so friendly and helpful - it really made our stay at Alto Mar! The hostel is in a great location - with views over the sea and two minutes away from the old town. There is also a great little restaurant next door which overlooks the sea. We went in low season which meant there wasn't much of an atmosphere, but that was not down to the hostel. I would definitely recommend Alto Mar.

We had a great time at Alto Mar! Its a beautiful hostel and the owners are very friendly and helpful! Also Arraial da Ajuda is a nice place to go and the hostel is locaties just a bit out of the touristy street which we liked. Thanks!

Excellent hostel. Lovely, friendly staff who were very helpful and gave us good advice on what to do around the area. Great breakfast-the cake was delicious!

Really lovely, friendly hostel in a beautiful location. The staff were very friendly, and played beautiful music every evening

View all Arraial da Ajuda Hostels