Hostel Amigo Suites Downtown Reviews

Luis Gonzalez Obregon 14, Downtown, Mexico City, Mexico

The hostel couldn't be in a better location, it's walking distance from any point downtown. Although I found the tour to Teotihuacan a bit pricy, at the end it I was very pleased with our tour guide. The room rates are very decent, and the breakfast and dinner make it even a better deal. I found the meals great because they are mostly targeted for vegetarians.

• 23rd Jun 2014

The hostel was great, the buffet breakfast and dinner were always amazing and varied every day! The atmosphere was very chilled, not very party, but you can definitely meet people. The rooms weren't great, no windows, prison mattresses, hundreds of mosquitoes, super hot, but you can get a fan. Very clean, WiFi only really on the roof area or the 3rd floor. Plugs only by the door of the room and the lockers were really small. I would stay here again though as the location and food were very good.

Great staff! Thanks, we will be back.

Enviroment is great but it can be improved of course. A kitchen for the host people would work much better as well.

• 6th May 2014
  • Mexico

This was my second time I´ve stayed at this hostel. I like it as it is closed to the center and everything is within walking reach. The staff is very friendly and always helpfull when you need something. The breakfast and dinner were yummy and always plenty for everyone fill their tummy. If I return to Mexico city, I´ll definitely stay there again.

definitely the best hostel i stayed in so far. everything was super clean, nice breakfast and really nice dinner. the staff was really helpful and cared about you.

This was my fourth time staying at this hostel. I love it and tell everyone I meet, that is going to Mexico City, that they should stay here. Only hostel I have experienced that provides both a buffet breakfast and a buffet dinner. Menu changes every day. Can't get any better value for the money. Plus the dorm rooms are very comfortable, a maximum of only 4 people and each dorm room has it's own bathroom and shower. Staff, such as Victor, are very friendly and helpful.

I have stayed in Amigo Hostel several times. It is a reasonable price-quality spot. It is clean, modern, safe, and cheap. I didn't have the opportunity to taste the breakfast of dinner this time, but I did in other opportunities and in my opinion if you are short of money it is great. The front desk staff were very useful and kind. They helped me with my huge case, they called me a taxi. Victor is a very kind person too. I would recommend this hostel for sure. No doubt about it. :)