Hostel Amigo Suites Downtown Reviews

Luis Gonzalez Obregon 14, Downtown, Mexico City, Mexico

It is difficult to connect to the Internet in the first floor...But it is easy to make friends, and there are many tours to different places although I think that it is expensive...Also it is close to centro historico so it is super convenient.

Excellent location as it's situated in the historic downtown area so you can see a lot of the sites easily.

Stayed 4nights

• 21st Aug 2014

Stay there for 5 days. There were no wifi, and all they could say were 'I am just the reception, there is nothing I can do. I will let my manager know again tomorrow.'

• 20th Aug 2014
  • China

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Being picky.....the WiFi access not reliable and noise travels so can be hard to get quiet night sleep. Overall would definitely recommend. Cheers

Good localization, the staffs was very helpful with us. I've never seen a hostel with breakfast and dinner includes and Every day has a good meal. Recommended for all

My 3rd stay here - great central location to see places around Zócalo / Alameda and access metro to other places. Chilled vibe, friendly staff (who remember you if you go back!). Dinner and breakfast included. Great mix of Latino and overseas guests. You might find the rooms a little stuffy but a fan is provided. If it's cold the only communal area is still open air (if covered). 3 connections by metro to get there.

The hostel couldn't be in a better location, it's walking distance from any point downtown. Although I found the tour to Teotihuacan a bit pricy, at the end it I was very pleased with our tour guide. The room rates are very decent, and the breakfast and dinner make it even a better deal. I found the meals great because they are mostly targeted for vegetarians.

• 23rd Jun 2014

The hostel was great, the buffet breakfast and dinner were always amazing and varied every day! The atmosphere was very chilled, not very party, but you can definitely meet people. The rooms weren't great, no windows, prison mattresses, hundreds of mosquitoes, super hot, but you can get a fan. Very clean, WiFi only really on the roof area or the 3rd floor. Plugs only by the door of the room and the lockers were really small. I would stay here again though as the location and food were very good.

Great staff! Thanks, we will be back.

Enviroment is great but it can be improved of course. A kitchen for the host people would work much better as well.

• 6th May 2014
  • Mexico

This was my second time I´ve stayed at this hostel. I like it as it is closed to the center and everything is within walking reach. The staff is very friendly and always helpfull when you need something. The breakfast and dinner were yummy and always plenty for everyone fill their tummy. If I return to Mexico city, I´ll definitely stay there again.

definitely the best hostel i stayed in so far. everything was super clean, nice breakfast and really nice dinner. the staff was really helpful and cared about you.