Hostel Amigo Suites Downtown Reviews

Luis Gonzalez Obregon 14, Downtown, Mexico City, Mexico

definitely the best hostel i stayed in so far. everything was super clean, nice breakfast and really nice dinner. the staff was really helpful and cared about you.

This was my fourth time staying at this hostel. I love it and tell everyone I meet, that is going to Mexico City, that they should stay here. Only hostel I have experienced that provides both a buffet breakfast and a buffet dinner. Menu changes every day. Can't get any better value for the money. Plus the dorm rooms are very comfortable, a maximum of only 4 people and each dorm room has it's own bathroom and shower. Staff, such as Victor, are very friendly and helpful.

I have stayed in Amigo Hostel several times. It is a reasonable price-quality spot. It is clean, modern, safe, and cheap. I didn't have the opportunity to taste the breakfast of dinner this time, but I did in other opportunities and in my opinion if you are short of money it is great. The front desk staff were very useful and kind. They helped me with my huge case, they called me a taxi. Victor is a very kind person too. I would recommend this hostel for sure. No doubt about it. :)

This hostel is centrally placed and has a great rooftop terrace where both breakfast and dinner is served. Neither are espassially good, but it saves you some money. I was suprised only to meet a couple of other backpackers. Most of the guests are old mexicans. Also: This place lacks the most basic things like: powerplugs for computers outside of room, comfortable beds, lock on the bathroom, and the ventilation of the shower goes into room.

For that price, it's really a great deal and worthy. Including breakfast AND dinner! All staff are very friendly and helpful, food are awesome, each dorm has a free locker, convenient place. Especially Jazmine from the reception helped my friend when he needed to call to USA.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Japan

An over all amazing experience, for the price of the hostel its the best quality you can find in arequipa hands down

I didn't really like this hostel. The dorm room I slept in was one for 4 people, it was full, and that means that there was hardly enough space for the luggage and as there was no window to the outside there wasn't much fresh air in the room. Allthough i paid for 3 nights, i left after one night, just not my kind of hostel. This hostel is perfect for you though if you are travelling on a budget and don't want to spend much. There's a breakfast and dinner provided, not super good, but good enough

I just stay one night there but it was really nice. The staff is really helpful and very cool. About the Location, you are in the center of the action just next to the Zocalo. Thanks for the moment i passed there Hasta Luego ;-)

The staff are very nice and helpful. I wish their Metro map was bigger the print was so small I could hardly see it. I also wish that they had a map of the city with the major sigh seeing locations listed or illustrated but they didn't. I was glad for the Taxi arrangement otherwise I would had gotten scammed. Overall my stay was pleasant and I will come back. Thanks Amigo Hostel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent trips available and the location was ideal. All staff were very warm and friendly. Many thanks!

Great hostel, location and staff. Security boxes in the room, self service laundry, big private rooms, hot shower, big breakfast of eggs, bread, cereal and fruit. Staff very helpful. Only thing is its a family hostel vibe. But other than that it's fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

We (4) had a drom for four people. So security was no problem in the room. There is always someone at the front desk, and you have to ring the bell to get in. The lockers are small, but metal. In the dorm there were no windows. Something I would have like to know before, but I didn't spend a lot of time in the room. The bathroom was oke, just the frame of the door was larger then the door, so there was some space between it. Also a cupboard in the bathroon would have come in handy.