5.6
Rating 43 Total Reviews
5.6
Rating 43 Total Reviews
Hostel Amigo Zocalo Located at Moneda 8, Centro, DF, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City 06060 Moneda 8, Centro, DF
56% 43
19.4334503 -99.1304969
    Rooms available

25th Aug 2016
4.6

This hostel does not have a common area where you can hang out with other people. Based on the comments I had expected a simple breakfast, but there wasn't any at all. Bed sheets and towels weren't clean enough. Worst of all: I got robbed at the subway and arrived saying to the front desk guy my room key had been robbed along with my wallet. Instead of asking "are you ok" he just said he was going to charge me for the new room key. I definitely do not recommend this hostel to anyone.