Hostel Amigo Reviews

Isabel la Catolica #61 col. centro Z.C, Mexico City, Mexico

One incident when food was rotten

• 8th Aug 2015

Incredible value for money for a capital city hostel in a nice area. Free breakfast and dinner - both hot. Only negative is the bar never looked stocked and the urinals were always full of urine

I had a room without window, poor ventilation. Room was smelly. Beds were shaky and you will wake up when your bunkbed buddy turns over. Staff is nice and easy going.

• 1st Jul 2015

This was my fourth time as Hostel Amigo and both my daughter and myself loved our stay.

the meal was really nice

There are no windows in the rooms as well as in almost all building. Staff is unfriendly, unprepared and unhelpful. The building is dirty and old. Breakfast and evening meal are disgusting. There are people kind of living there. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in my life. The shower and the location are good.