Hostel Amigo Reviews

Isabel la Catolica #61 col. centro Z.C, Mexico City, Mexico

This was my 2nd stay at Hostel Amigo. It is a wonderful location BUT not this time. Construction across the street/window over the road, busy street, difficult to sleep. Breakfast usually wonderful but this time large group ate breakfast & rudely held their meeting making it difficult for other guests to eat or go take a shower without embarrasment. Staff did nothing about this. Staff did our laundry & the cost was minimal.

One incident when food was rotten

• 8th Aug 2015

Incredible value for money for a capital city hostel in a nice area. Free breakfast and dinner - both hot. Only negative is the bar never looked stocked and the urinals were always full of urine

I had a room without window, poor ventilation. Room was smelly. Beds were shaky and you will wake up when your bunkbed buddy turns over. Staff is nice and easy going.

• 1st Jul 2015

This was my fourth time as Hostel Amigo and both my daughter and myself loved our stay.

the meal was really nice