Hostel Amigo Reviews

Isabel la Catolica #61 col. centro Z.C, Mexico City, Mexico

This was my fourth time as Hostel Amigo and both my daughter and myself loved our stay.

the meal was really nice

There are no windows in the rooms as well as in almost all building. Staff is unfriendly, unprepared and unhelpful. The building is dirty and old. Breakfast and evening meal are disgusting. There are people kind of living there. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in my life. The shower and the location are good.

The were no windows in the rooms so its feels like in cave. We chose this place because of the breakfast and dinner, but the food was poor, no options for vegeterians so we end up spending more money every day.

They were doing some renovations when I was there and didn't have a bar tender.... apart from that it was fine... :)

A really great hostel, situated close to the Zocola. Everyone so very friendly and the breakfast and evening meal included in the price were excellent. Good to sit and eat with fellow travellers!

It is a charming and funky place! Love it! You get more than you pay for. and I highly recommend it.