Hostel Amigo Reviews

Isabel la Catolica #61 col. centro Z.C, Mexico City, Mexico

There are no windows in the rooms as well as in almost all building. Staff is unfriendly, unprepared and unhelpful. The building is dirty and old. Breakfast and evening meal are disgusting. There are people kind of living there. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in my life. The shower and the location are good.

The were no windows in the rooms so its feels like in cave. We chose this place because of the breakfast and dinner, but the food was poor, no options for vegeterians so we end up spending more money every day.

They were doing some renovations when I was there and didn't have a bar tender.... apart from that it was fine... :)

A really great hostel, situated close to the Zocola. Everyone so very friendly and the breakfast and evening meal included in the price were excellent. Good to sit and eat with fellow travellers!

It is a charming and funky place! Love it! You get more than you pay for. and I highly recommend it.

I liked the ambiance and will be returning end of this week.

It was one of the best hostels on our trip. The people are really nice, as the staff asthe other visitors. The staff is good organized and can help you a lot! You can ask them really everything. We spend New Years Eve in that hostel and they made a really nice party. As an visitor it's difficult to find out where there are some good places to party in D.F. so we were lucky that there has been a party at the hostel :)

Good location, Good dinner, Good rooms. only beds are not that Good and i misses a good atmosphere