There you can stay at Hostel Amizade, a small and elegant eighteenth century style building, located in front of the Pelourinho square - Praa do Pelourinho. Our friendly, family style setting will welcome you with respect, caring and friendliness.
Hostel Amizade has three rooms accommodating up to four persons and one double room. The bathroom has a hot-water shower and is used communally by all guests.
Hostel Amizade also has two large social areas complete with hammocks, where guests can take a break from the heat and socialize, and decide which of the many events in Bahia they will enjoy that night or the following day.
Large windows at the back of the hostel offer a marvelous, panoramic view of Cidade Baixa - Salvador's Lower City - and the beautiful garden next to the hostel. The front windows look out upon the Pelourinho square, where a multitude of events take place all year long.
Hostel da Amizade also offers:
- Internet access
- Bedclothes included, towels for rent
- Bilingual reception desk open from 7:00 am to 21:30 pm [guests have 24 hour access]
- City Tours
- Portuguese lessons for foreigners
- Afro-Brazilian dance classes
- Bahian cooking
- Visits to Candombl Terreiros (places of candombl ceremonies);
- For those looking to travel outside of Salvador, tickets are sold for: Chapada Diamantina, Morro do So Paulo, Ilha de Itaparica, Porto Seguro, Ilhus, Itacar, Recife, Fortaleza, Natal, Rio de Janeiro, Braslia and the Amazons.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
We only accept cash as payment.
Bookings for NYE and Carnival:
In order to guarantee your reservation, beside the 10% deposit made on Hostelworld.com you will need to pay 50% in advance in order to secure your booking for those periods. We will contact you to send you the money transfer details.