Hostel Ana Rijeka Reviews

Riva Boduli 7, Rijeka, Croatia

When I arrived no receptionist was there, but a drunk guest was sitting there behind the table and he tried to molest me. It was quite scary. Doors are open all the time, there are no lockers, be prepared for lack of security. Location is excellent, wifi is good, staff was anyways nice.

It was a night of horror. I would never go there again

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel is located next to one of the sea and near the center of the city. The building is old one and at first the place looks very bad because of the inside yard - the patio and the reception but the room was clean and tidy with nice beds. There are 4 showers and toilets. Good value for money, but no lockers or anything.

The stay at Hostel Ana in Rijeka turned out to be horrible. We arrived to hours later than ... in Hostelworld and as we arrived our beds had already been given away. The reception girl offered us to stay at a friends apartment, which we accepted eventually. There the two of us had to sleep on a couch in the living room. The apartment was smokey and very far from the center. We had to share the apartment with six other people and additionaly had to pay the same price.

I stayed one night here; it was enough. Ana was very nice. Her description said taxes were included, but really they aren't an he needs make me pay it. There is zero security. No locks anywhere not even on the main door of the street. Her security was "I watch everyone that comes in" which is not possible because she lives in the hostel too and has to sleep and eat. It was a really dirty feeling place and I was worried showering. There were balls for hair on ground in the room. Good location th

The hostel is not what the description said it would be. There is no common room, no bubblebad and there was a strange atmhosphere. The receptionist slept in the hallway and sometimes there was nobody at the reception, while all the doors were open, so everybody could enter the hostel, and even the rooms, because we didn't get a key. The rooms were okay ,though.

• 26th Jul 2015

The hostel is and has a good location and this is the only good thing. It is not modern. There are no lockers and you don't get a key. The doors are open for 24h for everyone but the reception is not be taken for 24h... So there is no safety at all. I had that feeling that is was not that clean. No kitchen and parking is on a public place and is therefore expensive . 2 normal beds were put together so if you're are at the lower one you don't have a lot of space above you. Facilities ok

Despite having a great location, the hostel was dirty, uncomfortable and just felt like it needed a good clean... The carpets were peeling off the floor, the provided bed sheets were bobbly and old, the bathrooms were always wet and grubby and decor was a strange dark red which made the hostel feel dark and cramped. The staff were willing to help and were generally friendly, but the 24 hour reception was exaggerated as there wasn't always people around, especially in the morning.

Lazy staff

I spent a great time at hostel Ana, the staff were kind and polite. Hostel Ana didn't quite meet my expectation, but I would come back because the staff helped with everything i needed and they provided great service