4.9
Rating 544 Total Reviews
4.9
Rating 544 Total Reviews
Hostel Ana Located at Hrvojeva 6, , Split.
Croatia
Split n/a 21000 Hrvojeva 6
49% 544
43.5082560 16.4413726
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
4.0

The only good thing about this place, was the price (£12 pn). The staff didn't go out of their way to be welcoming. There was no sheet on my bed, so I had to ask for one and the member of staff looked as though I had completely interrupted his evening of watching tv. There were only two toilets, one of them was out of order. The sink was falling out of the wall. The general cleanliness and hygiene of the place was poor, and I felt the need to shower with my flip flops on. Wouldn't recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
4.6

Cold staff that sleep in the reception on 'beds' all night and wet carpets ..... Weird night but cheap and Central to the city right by the old palace. You have to go into an alley and turn right up stairs to find it. The 2nd time we stayed we just left our bags here over night and stayed out all night so we didn't experience the hostel - this place is good for this if you need somewhere to get ready and leave your bags in that is central :-)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
4.0

Located in the city, that's really nice. The rest was rather shity. We actually saw that they didn't change the sheets for the "new" beds they just shook them out. So I don't know if you really want to sleep in those beds. Besides that the staff is sleeping in the communityroom which is really awkward! So at some point you can't go there anymore. And the wall of our room wasn't fully to the top so you could here everyone! And to pay 20€ to stay in a 12bed room with all this is no

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
3.1

After my bus ride from munich, all I wanted to do was get to my hostel and go adventure around spilt! When I got there they had given away my room to someone else because I was an hour later than I said I was going to be, due to my bus having delays. I was there by 5 in the afternoon and told them I would only get there around 4. They were very unprofessional with my booking and I would never recommend staying there.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
2.9

Would not reccomend. We are not fussy people but found this hostel to be unacceptable. Staff smoked and slept in common area. Kitchen facilities poor only fridge and microwave and no hot water or detergent to clean dishes. Bunk bed slats often fell to the ground, luckily only on bottom bunk. Carpet leading to bathroom is constantly wet. Both shower areas smelt of urine. The location is central but very noisy if wanting to get a good nights sleep. Was glad to leave, won't be going back.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016
2.0

Arrived here late at night to find that they didn't have a bed for us, thankfully they rang around and found a place for myself and 5 others to stay however we were dotted around Split and apparently they had been doing this all day. The 5.2 rating a saw on hostel world when I booked did the place more justice than was deserved. They gave us a bed for a second and final night but still made profit off us staying elsewhere. Rooms were to warm and we were made to feel unwelcome. DO NOT STAY HERE

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2016
3.4

The hostel is dirty, there is no keys for the bedrooms doors (it is always open), the atmosphere is not good. I would not recomend it.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016
3.7

just don't.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
3.4

Kitchen and washing machines cannot be used at all. There was loud music played on even though it was after midnight. What I can say this hostel is not like a normal hostel. The worst ever hostel i've stayed in.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016
5.4

There is always staff there. My belongs were fine. Bring your own lock for a locker. The atmosphere was not the best. There was yelling in the middle of the night of my first night. The second night the girl in the bunk above me wanted to go to sleep around 11 and turn off the light because it was hot. There were guests staying in our room loudly judging her for this and turning the lights on. The guests were very disrespectful. The music is also very loud at night. No noise curfew.