Hostel Ana

Rating 573 Total Reviews

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
21st Jun 2017
3.4

The hostel is not good. Safety and security is non existent doors don't lock because according to staff "no one can get in except guests". One of the showers has open wiring next to it. The entire family of the owners sat in the lounge watching the tv making it uncomfortable to go in that part of the hostel and my friend fell through one of the beds in the room.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017
2.0

the hostel was dirty, never any toilet paper. we pretty much picked our own room after going through there reservation diary ourselves to find our reservation, the family and whatever friends they decided to have over during the period we were there just hung out in the lounge room smelly and ate and sat over all the lounges so there was no room for people actually staying here. one night one of the workers actually pulled out a joint and offered us some. do yourself a favor and don't stay here

11th Jun 2017
4.9

The guy at the reception cannot be more grumpy. The bathrooms are falling apart and one of those didn't have hot water. The location is good, but the city is small and every hostel is close to the historic center, so that's not a point.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017
2.3

There is absolutely no security in this place. The front door was always open and the rooms could not be locked. The toilets and bathrooms were dirty and often without toilet paper. No matter how cheap I would never suggest staying here. The dots in the bed above me snapped during the night with a couple falling onto me. The family who owned it used it at least their own lounge room making it very uncomfortable for guests and not a lot of space for you to sit. Do not stay here

8th Jun 2017
2.6

Do yourself a favor and no matter what the price is: don't stay at this hostel! Everything was dirty and the bathrooms were usually lacking toilet paper and soap. The staff were unfriendly and all seemed annoyed that we were staying at this hostel. The booking deposit on Hostelworld was included in the price they made me pay and they would not accept the price that was originally given to me. The one good part is the location, but stay somewhere nicer further away with a better environment.

• Spain, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017

I would recommend this hostel to all travelers for a great atmosphere, the location is excellent in the center near all amenities, very clean and neatly maintained.

2nd Jun 2017

I was enjoying my stay at the hostel, the staff was hearty and helpful. I felt like my home. I recommend this hostel to everyone.