5.3
Rating 507 Total Reviews
5.3
Rating 507 Total Reviews
Hostel Ana Located at Hrvojeva 6, , Split.
Croatia
Split n/a 21000 Hrvojeva 6
53% 507
43.5082560 16.4413726
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
3.4

Don't know how they can use the word hostel when this place is a prison! Staff were very unhelpful and all seemed to live in the common area (quite literally seeming as they slept on the sofas) none of us were provided with keys yet the door locked at midnight so ppl who went out were forced to bang on the door till the guests opened it for them out of the 3 showers only 1 worked and flooded from the drain every time 12 were cramped into a tiny room! We had to waitv5 hours for bedding

• Italy, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016
7.1

Our stay at hostel ana was great. The staff is really kind, specially Antonio, he is very helpfull. The place is not nice, it is quite dirty but the location is amazing.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
7.4

So before we booked this place and saw the reviews it wasn't very positive, however overall it's great value for money, it's location is prime next to everything once you leave the hostel you're in the main bit of the old town, the staff were amicable, just doing there jobs, the beds were comfy enough but very crowded with no space at all, but overall it was okay

19th Jul 2016
4.3

This place need to improve a lot! beds are old and your back will hurt the next day! Also, one bathroom can not locked properly and the carpet is always wet ! I stayed at this place for 2 nights but i would not stay here again. when I check in they didnt even gave me the cover or sheets, i had to ask for them, no towels provided either. I would prefer to pay a bit more but for a place that is at least clean!

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
5.1

I was not impressed at this hostel at all and would not recommend it! Firstly, it is over priced for what you get. There is wifi, but only available in the sitting room which was normally crowded with people who seemed to be friends of the staff. The bathrooms aren't clean and the showers are so small that you can hardly move in them. The sheets on the beds all have holes in them and the rooms are not very clean. Lastly, the staff are not very friendly and there is hardly any security!

• buf84
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
15th Jul 2016
2.0

It's a place and the. Staff r un helpful. If I had my time again I would sleep in the gutter it's really dirty

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016
5.1

We had to book a hostel last minute for just the one night, and it was okay...for JUST one night. I felt really uncomfortable here. Staff were friendly, however, there were NO locks on our room doors. Someone even opened our door wide open when we were sleeping early morning, and left it like that. It was a bit creepy! The place was really messy. I mean, you could see someone constantly cleaning the place, but it feltt REALLY dirty still! I honestly wouldn't recommend this place.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
4.6

I wasn't expecting a really nice hostel because of the reviews, but It was even worse. The beds were really close to the others, so there wasn't space to walk inside the room. There wasn't enough lockers to all guests. The bathroom smelt like drain and had no warm water in the first day. The staff looked totally unprepared to receive guests and didn't make me feel safe. That wasn't a pleasure stay at all. At least the location is close to the bus station and the city center.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
2.9

The cleaning lady just brushes the sheets with her hand when new people come, meaning all the beds were dirty. The bathrooms looked like they hadn't been cleaned - and they didn't have any toilet paper for the first day we were there. The hostel owners family and friends seemed to also live at the hostel and just slept in the common area, the hostel owner himself walked in and slept in our dorm one night. He also refused to turn on the air con for us despite it being above 35 degrees one night.

9th Jul 2016
2.9

Out of all my travels, this was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was rude, they sleep in the reception every night so it's very uncomfortable, the bathrooms rarely had toilet paper (I went and bought my own), the showers were never clean and the lights were broken so I showered in the dark one evening. The only thing that got me through my two night stay were the other travelers who I met! We all joined together in our suffering. DONT STAY HERE!