5.1
Rating 560 Total Reviews
5.1
Rating 560 Total Reviews
Hostel Ana Located at Hrvojeva 6, , Split.
Croatia
Split n/a 21000 Hrvojeva 6
51% 560
43.5082560 16.4413726
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Sep 2016
6.9

It's no thrills accommodation. The beds are clean and there are clean-ish bathrooms, but the décor is old and falling down- including one of the sinks. However, the price and location are great so I'd stay there again. I only wouldn't recommend it for people looking for good atmosphere and anything more than a basic hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
3.1

Honestly, the only thing going for this place is the location. But it is so filthy and looks like it's never been cleaned in its life. Claims to be a party hostel but there is nothing fun about this place. The staff is not helpful at all and only one speaks English. There is no keys for the rooms so they are always open constantly and the front door is always open for anyone to get in. I noticed they don't clean the sheets of the bed if they 'look' clean. Everything about this place is terrible.

• France, Female, 18-24
3rd Sep 2016

Best location, and unlike other reviews I found the staff very nice and helpful. We spoke all evening long. Of course its not a luxury hostel but for this price, definitely worth it.

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
6.9

We were there for two nights late August. We expected the worse given the ratings, but it was our last opportunity to say in Split for a while. The hostel situation is great, the staff is not very nice and helpful, but they remain quite neutral and polite. Free wifi, bathroom just OK (at least when I was here). The atmosphere in the common room was just a bit weird. Perfect for people who want to spend all of their time outside (the common spaces are not optimal) and visit Split and the islands.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
4.0

The only good thing about this place, was the price (£12 pn). The staff didn't go out of their way to be welcoming. There was no sheet on my bed, so I had to ask for one and the member of staff looked as though I had completely interrupted his evening of watching tv. There were only two toilets, one of them was out of order. The sink was falling out of the wall. The general cleanliness and hygiene of the place was poor, and I felt the need to shower with my flip flops on. Wouldn't recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
4.6

Cold staff that sleep in the reception on 'beds' all night and wet carpets ..... Weird night but cheap and Central to the city right by the old palace. You have to go into an alley and turn right up stairs to find it. The 2nd time we stayed we just left our bags here over night and stayed out all night so we didn't experience the hostel - this place is good for this if you need somewhere to get ready and leave your bags in that is central :-)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
4.0

Located in the city, that's really nice. The rest was rather shity. We actually saw that they didn't change the sheets for the "new" beds they just shook them out. So I don't know if you really want to sleep in those beds. Besides that the staff is sleeping in the communityroom which is really awkward! So at some point you can't go there anymore. And the wall of our room wasn't fully to the top so you could here everyone! And to pay 20€ to stay in a 12bed room with all this is no

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
3.1

After my bus ride from munich, all I wanted to do was get to my hostel and go adventure around spilt! When I got there they had given away my room to someone else because I was an hour later than I said I was going to be, due to my bus having delays. I was there by 5 in the afternoon and told them I would only get there around 4. They were very unprofessional with my booking and I would never recommend staying there.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
2.9

Would not reccomend. We are not fussy people but found this hostel to be unacceptable. Staff smoked and slept in common area. Kitchen facilities poor only fridge and microwave and no hot water or detergent to clean dishes. Bunk bed slats often fell to the ground, luckily only on bottom bunk. Carpet leading to bathroom is constantly wet. Both shower areas smelt of urine. The location is central but very noisy if wanting to get a good nights sleep. Was glad to leave, won't be going back.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2016
2.0

Arrived here late at night to find that they didn't have a bed for us, thankfully they rang around and found a place for myself and 5 others to stay however we were dotted around Split and apparently they had been doing this all day. The 5.2 rating a saw on hostel world when I booked did the place more justice than was deserved. They gave us a bed for a second and final night but still made profit off us staying elsewhere. Rooms were to warm and we were made to feel unwelcome. DO NOT STAY HERE