6.6
Good 464 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 464 Total Reviews
Hostel Ana Located at Hrvojeva 6, , Split.
Croatia
Split n/a 21000 Hrvojeva 6
66% 464
43.5082560 16.4413726
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2016
5.1

Location was great. We were shown to our dorm beds, one had a sheet spread out on it that had clearly been slept in and the staff member just picked it up, roughly folded it and put it back on the bed for me to sleep in. Carpet in the hallway to the toilet was wet and mouldy. Said they would put aircon on at night and didn't, it was really hot. Staff slept on the couches in the common room. Accomodation was cheap and location was good but wasn't worth it for me.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
3.7

Forced to stay last minute as another hostel double booked us late at night. Hostel was horrendous, with nil security as there was no lockers, no dorm room locks and the front door was left open all day, meaning we did not feel safe to leave our bags and explore the city. . The bedding was unwashed with urine stains on the mattress. This was at the same cost that many other excellent hostels can be booked, and I would suggest you look elsewhere.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
20th Jun 2016
6.3

The hostel itself is fine and located very close to the bus station! The hostel has a nice terrace overlooking the market. The staff is very disinterested. There was only a pillow on my bed, no linen, blanket, or towel. At night I had to ask for it, and the only thing I received was a mattress cover. It would be great if the staff was more engaged with their guests. There are very few electrical sockets, especially in the common room. Wifi does not reach beyond the room next to the common room.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2016
6.9

You get what you pay for. If youre worried about security I would stay elsewhere. Good relaxed atmosphere and great location.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2016
5.1

Arrived at 8pm and the bed wasn't ready for me and they weren't able to give me the room I'd reserved nor give me a discount for the downgrade in rooms. Staff was pretty rude/not helpful. No keys for the rooms or lockers available so security is pretty much non existent. Fortunately the fellow guests were cool and the location to the town and the bus stop is super convenient. Wouldn't go back though.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
8.0

Cute little hostel in a good location tiny kitchen though

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016
6.0

I couldn't stay in the proper hostel because there was a overbooking, so they realocated me in a flat with another people. However, what I saw while I was checking in wasnt good. It is a really low budget place!

7th Jun 2016

Great hostel i really have great time there, it have good location, its very clean, staff its helpful and friendly.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

Super chill hostel right next to the old town and transport center

• Serbia, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2016
8.0

I get what i paid, I am satistified. Hostel is nice, they are updaiting and carying about. Location is more than perfect. If i go back i wll stay here again.