Hostel Ana Reviews

Hrvojeva 6, Split, Croatia

The place is located in the middle of city center. With this price it provide acceptable quality. If you going to crash just for the night time this is the place. They also provide balcony for hanging out which is awesome for meeting new people. Cleanliness should not be expect much.

Extremely rude staff, no AC even though they say there is Extremely dirty and insecure I would not advise anyone stays here No bar crawls as advertised not even allowed alcohol in the hostel Oh and where flip flops in the shower they are grim you feel dirty after having one

Wouldn't stay here if someone paid me. It's filthy, wet old dirty carpets lead to the toilets, carpet in toilets soaked in urine. Other toilet and shower you have to walk through the kitchen to get too. One plug socket in a room of 8 people. No aircon, no locks on bedroom doors or main door from street so anyone can walk in. Receptionist said 24 hour reception but was asleep in reception in the morning with his friend on a sun lounger with a blanket. The place smells.

Felt very unsafe as there wasn't a lock on either the room door or the outside door to the building. Weren't given any bed sheets and so had an awful nights sleep as very cold. I felt cleaner before going into the bathroom than I did after leaving it, also no toilet paper.

Very friendly, an beautiful hostel with great Atmosphere,... young chef is top and helpful, beds are comfortable .. I have had a great holidays in Hostel Ana in Split ...

• 24th Jun 2015

Comfortable bed, hot shower, not the best atmosphere and wifi doesn't work in the rooms, well the one I was in.

We were put in a room where half the mattresses were broken and had a piece of paper with "Private" written on crudely attached to the door. No real security, only one of the lockers in the room worked. Minimal hot water if you don't get first or second shower. Nothing was unclean! (props to the cleaner) just really needs some work doing on the room we were in. If you just need a bed to explore split then great, but bring your anti bed bug sheet. And embrace the strange balcony atmosphere.

I spent the night in a hostel ana place is in very good location in the city center close to all amenities, very neat and clean, the receptionist was very helpful in everything what you need. I recommend the hostel ana all passengers who choose to come.

We could't lock the door and there were no keys given. We felt unsecure. Also the shower was broken. However location was excellent and place was guite peacefull.

Being a girl traveling alone, its importat to feel safe. I DID NOT FEEL SAFE HERE. No doors lock, not even the front door, and the staff were vey unwelcoming and shady. I felt safer carrying my passport on me than leaving it in the locker with that staff. The name online did not match the name on their mailbox. There is something strange going on here.. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. I am the cheapest person ever but it really is Worth the couple extra euro to stay elsewhere.

• 30th May 2015

I dont now what is for you so strange and whay u wos filing like these nothing didnt happened to you and wot is mos important nothing is not missing to you -

1 2 Next » last »