7.6
Very Good 286 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 286 Total Reviews
Hostel Andrew Located at Via Palestro 44, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Via Palestro 44
76% 286
41.9050638 12.5040507
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
7.4

The place was nice and enjoyable however the staff was extremely unhelpful. I went to ask for directions at the front desk and the man yelled at me to get out because I was staying in the hostel part not the hotel!

• India, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

The hostel is very near to metro stop as well as near to the central railway station. My accommodation was at 5th floor and receptionist ask me to take the stairs at the 1st time. But there is a very congested life which can be used for 3 people at once. The WiFi was good enough. I like the bathroom and kitchen facilities which are very clean and nice. The receptionist does not speak English. Overall it was good, clean and we'll connected place to the Centre.

19th Apr 2016
2.9

Worst hostel ever. Old man who worked there refused to speak to me and could not be more rude. My sweatshirt and charger got stolen. DO NOT STAY HERE!

27th Mar 2016
6.6

SERIOUSLY JUST CORRECT THE NAME ON THIS WEBSITE. I even asked the desk clerk if I was in the right place. No we're not hostel andrew. After wandering for another hour I ended up back there and he looked in the system. THEN he realized I was in the right place the first time. Really close to the Metro stop, which will take you all over Rome.

19th Mar 2016

Great slice of Italian life!!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2016
6.3

You definitively receive what you pay. The room was dirty, the bed was terrible, the kitchen was poor, but the price was OK. The staff was nice.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2016
6.9

I was transiting Rome due to a late flight. I booked a bed in a 4 beds room in hostel Andrew (which is marked as hotel Corallo for some unclear reason for me). It was a fairly good hostel for my own transiting needs, fairly close to the main train station or metro station Castro Pretorio. I could enjoy a warm shower and a nice bed. The kitchen was equipped as well with all that I needed. One drawback is the fact that the door is always open, but you can use a locker (ask for its key!).

• Singapore, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Dec 2015

Great. Wifi is a bit limited

• Singapore, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Dec 2015

Overall a decent hostel, just not sure why their wi-fi system only allows for one device to be registered with the wifi.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
7th Nov 2015
6.6

The address leads to a building with more than one hostel and there's nothing to indicate Hostel Andrew. After doing some investigating, I discovered it's actually called Hotel Corallo. So I was checked in. After that, main problem was one of the guests, a guy who entered our room, which can't be locked, in the middle of the night and asked the girl if she wanted him to sleep with her, while placing his hand on her thigh. She said no, he insisted for a couple of times and then left, thank God.