Very Good 307 Total Reviews
Very Good 307 Total Reviews
Hostel Andrew Located at Via Palestro 44, , Rome.
Italy

• melcarter33
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
2.6

Staff barely wanted to help. Not called hostel andrew, look for hotel corello. Would only recommend it nothing else was available and only one night. No atmosphere. No aircon just a fan so was hot and humid in a room with no windows.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
6.6

Staff had poor English but they were helpful and kind. They just gave me one bed sheet. Protection of the bed not very clean, either the mattress. Room hot (not fan), and floor generally dirty :( Clean toilet and shower. You have access to kitchen facilities. I think that it is slightly overpriced though. But very good location (near to train station).

23rd Jul 2016
6.3

The listing says that towels are included for free but when I arrived I was told that this was not the case. Thankfully I had my own. I was given a Wi-Fi password but did not succeed in connecting to the service. As I was there for just one night it didn't make a big difference for me so I didn't ask about it. You must bring your own lock if you wish to make use of a locker. Early in the morning someone got up to smoke in the bathroom and it made the area smell intensely of smoke. Nice staff.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

Place was fine. Next door bar good for a socialise. Just to note, very hard to find "hostel Andrew" as the name isn't anywhere. When looking for it, just follow instructions to the address. It's next door to yellow.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

Nice place, quiet. No sign out front however, very misleading. Based on the other reviews I've also read it seems as though they don't 'like' or want people staying at Hoste Andrew? I received quiet an icey reception from two people behind the front desk when I checked in.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016
7.1

The location close to the train station was convenient, but the staff speak little English. The wifi isn't very good and the kitchen is lacking in basic cooking tools, but you can make it work. The price is great so can't complain too much.

• Cyprus, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

It was very nice and like a real hotel. We left there very happy. But our room didnt have a window so it was not airy. The receptionists dont know english but in any condition they try to help you. To find the hostel, find Hotel Corana because actually the name is like that and they have one reception under the name Hotel Corana.

• England, Female, 41+
15th May 2016
3.7

We were unable to find this hostel as it is located within a hotel. The staff were rude and unhelpful and made it obvious we were a nuisance to them. The room was tiny with no window if there had been a fire in the corridor we would have not got out. The only saving grace was it was near the station. I do not recommend this hostel, and would advise you go somewhere else.

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016
8.0

The hostel Andrew shares the door with the yellow hostel in the same building. Once you walk in that building, pass by the elevator and you'll see a reception called "Corolla hotel". That's what you're looking for! I stayed in a room with four beds without the lock of the door, but I heard that the other two rooms are lockable. Four rooms 12 beds share one toilette and one shower room. But I think it was a good place to stay if you just want to sleep after a tiring day.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
7.4

The place was nice and enjoyable however the staff was extremely unhelpful. I went to ask for directions at the front desk and the man yelled at me to get out because I was staying in the hostel part not the hotel!