Very Good 294 Total Reviews
Very Good 294 Total Reviews
Hostel Andrew Located at Via Palestro 44, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Via Palestro 44
74% 294
41.9050638 12.5040507
    Rooms available

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016
7.1

The location close to the train station was convenient, but the staff speak little English. The wifi isn't very good and the kitchen is lacking in basic cooking tools, but you can make it work. The price is great so can't complain too much.

• Cyprus, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

It was very nice and like a real hotel. We left there very happy. But our room didnt have a window so it was not airy. The receptionists dont know english but in any condition they try to help you. To find the hostel, find Hotel Corana because actually the name is like that and they have one reception under the name Hotel Corana.

• England, Female, 41+
15th May 2016
3.7

We were unable to find this hostel as it is located within a hotel. The staff were rude and unhelpful and made it obvious we were a nuisance to them. The room was tiny with no window if there had been a fire in the corridor we would have not got out. The only saving grace was it was near the station. I do not recommend this hostel, and would advise you go somewhere else.

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016
8.0

The hostel Andrew shares the door with the yellow hostel in the same building. Once you walk in that building, pass by the elevator and you'll see a reception called "Corolla hotel". That's what you're looking for! I stayed in a room with four beds without the lock of the door, but I heard that the other two rooms are lockable. Four rooms 12 beds share one toilette and one shower room. But I think it was a good place to stay if you just want to sleep after a tiring day.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016
7.4

The place was nice and enjoyable however the staff was extremely unhelpful. I went to ask for directions at the front desk and the man yelled at me to get out because I was staying in the hostel part not the hotel!

• India, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2016

The hostel is very near to metro stop as well as near to the central railway station. My accommodation was at 5th floor and receptionist ask me to take the stairs at the 1st time. But there is a very congested life which can be used for 3 people at once. The WiFi was good enough. I like the bathroom and kitchen facilities which are very clean and nice. The receptionist does not speak English. Overall it was good, clean and we'll connected place to the Centre.

19th Apr 2016
2.9

Worst hostel ever. Old man who worked there refused to speak to me and could not be more rude. My sweatshirt and charger got stolen. DO NOT STAY HERE!

27th Mar 2016
6.6

SERIOUSLY JUST CORRECT THE NAME ON THIS WEBSITE. I even asked the desk clerk if I was in the right place. No we're not hostel andrew. After wandering for another hour I ended up back there and he looked in the system. THEN he realized I was in the right place the first time. Really close to the Metro stop, which will take you all over Rome.

19th Mar 2016

Great slice of Italian life!!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2016
6.3

You definitively receive what you pay. The room was dirty, the bed was terrible, the kitchen was poor, but the price was OK. The staff was nice.