Hostel Andrew Reviews

Via Palestro 44, Rome, Italy

You definitively receive what you pay. The room was dirty, the bed was terrible, the kitchen was poor, but the price was OK. The staff was nice.

• 23rd Jan 2016

I was transiting Rome due to a late flight. I booked a bed in a 4 beds room in hostel Andrew (which is marked as hotel Corallo for some unclear reason for me). It was a fairly good hostel for my own transiting needs, fairly close to the main train station or metro station Castro Pretorio. I could enjoy a warm shower and a nice bed. The kitchen was equipped as well with all that I needed. One drawback is the fact that the door is always open, but you can use a locker (ask for its key!).

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Romania

Great. Wifi is a bit limited

Overall a decent hostel, just not sure why their wi-fi system only allows for one device to be registered with the wifi.

The address leads to a building with more than one hostel and there's nothing to indicate Hostel Andrew. After doing some investigating, I discovered it's actually called Hotel Corallo. So I was checked in. After that, main problem was one of the guests, a guy who entered our room, which can't be locked, in the middle of the night and asked the girl if she wanted him to sleep with her, while placing his hand on her thigh. She said no, he insisted for a couple of times and then left, thank God.

This place is perfect. It's quiet and there were no bunk beds in my room so everyone had bottom bunk. It also shares a building/street with The Yellow party hostel and bar so you can drink when you want and have a quiet stay when you want.

If they said on their website that they didnt accept credit card and only took cash I never would have stayed here.

• 26th Oct 2015

I had a good time there despite a couple of things, on Sunday night the guy at the reception was non of happy to help me with a question, he answered in a very unpleasant way, totally opposite to the man checked me in on Saturday morning. I didnt like the fact that the door of my room had no lock and could be opened by anyone. Besides that all good.