Hostel Andrew Reviews

Via Palestro 44, Rome, Italy

Good points - hostel is open for checkin 24 hours. Walking distance to Termini Station - great for late flights arriving in Rome. Lockers Bad points - People checking into your dorm at 3am while you are trying to sleep. Staff preparing beds in your dorm at 3am. ie its good for your late arrival, but after that find another hostel. Extremely hot dorm during hot weather. It has a fan.

It was really hot when i was there, and there was no aircon, so it was really hard to get some Rest. Other than that, it was fine. So i would only recommend this place during cooler months.

The location is great, a few minutes from the station. The place itself is small, it's really just for resting, eating, showering, etc. That was fine with me though, since that was really all I was looking for. Not much of an atmosphere for meeting people, but my roommates were really nice and fun, so it worked out. The receptionist from the Hotel Corallo that you have to talk to spoke good English, and helped me with my luggage that I'd sent earlier. It was all good.

It's an apartment with 3 or 4 bedrooms. I wouldn't indicate for girls travelling alone. This was my situation and I had to sleep in a room with two boys, which made me feel really insecure. The shower was really disgusting (but they fixed in the last day). No airconditioner in the room. I would say that is expensive for what it offers.

This place is kind of strange. It's hard to find checkin, it's done through a different hotel. The staff doesn't speak any English, essentially none, which made it hard when getting the key deposit back and canceling a night. We had two beds in a four bed room, it was fine. It was clean enough and the wifi worked pretty well. It's not a great location in terms of sights, but it was safe and is right next to the Yellow. It was fine for one night.

I only stayed at this hostel one night, but i had a great stay. + : wifi is good, good location, restaurants and supermarkets just a few minutes away. The shower and toilet were good and clean. They could aslo lock. The kitchen was enough for only one night. The beds were confortable and the staff was nice. - : like just said, the kitchen was only enough for a night or two i think. There wasnt enough ustensils, and also no sharp knife or kettle.

It was surprisingly easy to find the hostel considering what I had read in other reviews. The staff was nice. No AC though which made our rooms a little on the warm side with only a fan. Overall good place and close to the train station.

The place is nice and clean, the bed was comfortable... it was a perfectly nice place to sleep. However, the staff doesn't speak English and everything is pretty basic. Location is nice, but the hostel is a little bit hard to find, especially with the unclear directions from the hostel's website.

• 11th Jun 2015

The place is great, they have kitchen and common area to use. The worst thing was not the location itself, but the difficulty to find the hostel, there is no sign, and it´s actually the reception of a Hotel. The receptionist doesn´t speak english, but everything was clean and, as I said, they have a lot of facilities, considerying a place where to cook and where to eat.

Is good but you must know speak Italian or spanish could work. English is useless there.