Hostel Andrew Reviews

Via Palestro 44, Rome, Italy

The place is great, they have kitchen and common area to use. The worst thing was not the location itself, but the difficulty to find the hostel, there is no sign, and it´s actually the reception of a Hotel. The receptionist doesn´t speak english, but everything was clean and, as I said, they have a lot of facilities, considerying a place where to cook and where to eat.

The hostel is ok. The rooms are clean and you have nearly everything you need, but the staff and the place in general is outdated. Everytime we needed something we had to speak to an old man who didn't speak english or any language than italian, so we never had what we needed. I booked a room of 6 beds, mix, me and my friend ended up in a 3 beds room, wich was not what we wanted. Also the hostel is really hard to find, you have to go to the Corallo hostel and talk to several people to find it.

Pros: The showers were the best I've ever used in a hostel. Everything was pretty clean. Right next to the Termini. Cons: It was difficult to find this hostel. The reception is actually the reception for another hostel (Hostel Corallo). It took the woman from reception almost 15 minutes to get us to our room after we checked in. Wi-fi really slow most of the time. Beds were not very comfortable.