Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Absolutely great location (5min walk from Central) with friendly staffs, cozy shared space and clean sheets and shower room. Best hostel ever!

A wonderful hostel with friendly staffs and great atmosphere, the room is cozy and really user-friendly. It would be perfect if the curtain could be thicker and block the street light :)

The owners and staff of the hostel were friendly and nice. They provided us extra blankets and adjusted the heater in the room for us when it got too cold. The rooms and toilets were clean and the location was great. Just a few min walk away from the station and to the main city centre. Thanks for a wonderful stay! Would definitely return if visiting Rotterdam again :)

Had a good stay here. Room was spacious as were the lockers. So close to the central station which was great and the staff organised so tours and pub crawls which was good for interaction

Lovely, Lovely, Loveyl!!! Had a amazing stay, feld welcome and at home :) There was always time for a little chat, and the staff was super helpfull giving me the best tips about the city. Travelled alone, but at the end of the day i was cooking dinner with 4 other travellers. It's the place to meet people and have a chilled out stay in my altime favorite Hostel. I will come back to Rotterdam to visit Ani&Haakien again, for sure!!!

We spent the night at Hostel An&Haakien. The place is well situated right next to Central Station, and from the moment we stepped in we felt at home. The staff was super friendly, the hostel has a cool artistic vibe and we loved Suzy their house cat. Also the staff gave us good advice on sightseeing and bars to go to at night time. The dorm and bathroom were clean and comfortable, and even breakfast was included in the morning. Great place, wish we could have stayed longer.

• 15th Apr 2015

Nice hostel with really lovely friendly and helpful staff, not super central but also not far to the main attractions.

Cannot say enough great things about this hostel! Only a few minute walk from the train station, the staff was extremely helpful, friendly and super accomodating! It was a very homely feeling! Everything was super clean and I would for surrrrre stay there again!

I really like to stay here. Excellent location! just next to Rotterdam central station. General staff are really helpful and kind enough! Especially I really enjoy to watch the lovely cat Susan - she is really adorable :D

Loved this place, great staff and great atmosphere. Clean, strong wifi, nice breakfast. Only thing is bunk beds have no ladder or side rail. Great stay overall!

perfect hostel! everything here is soooooo good! Love this comfortable place. If I visit Rotterdam again, I will definitely come back and stay happily.

Suzzy rules!!

I'm so happy can stay here.every staff is perfect!

Most of the people there are like family to each other, and are happy to welcome you in (the others are only great). Plus the staff are knowledgable and are willing to share with you great tips on Rotterdam and other cities. Make sure you try some peanut butter and sprinkles at breakfast...

We had lovely time here, stayed in private double (Room 2.3). Staff were welcoming and very helpful, Suzy the cat was friendly. It felt like home. Cold breakfast is included, with hard-boiled eggs for a bit of protein, and it was fine. It only starts at 8 tho so not the best for early trains. There is a beautiful garden out back which would be amazing in warmer weather. We had a window with bench, a storage cupboard with power bar, and two other outlets to charge cameras etc. Highly recommended!

Ester and I really enjoyed our stay ar the hostel. The staff were amazing and made everyone feel at home. I'm probably Gonna recommend you guys!

Great atmosphere, great location (5 minutes from the train station), very friendly staff. You can play a guitar or organ in the common area.

Perfect place to go with friends and enjoy the city.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Spain

I just can't tell how much I loved this hostel. Everything was nice, the staff was very helpful, and the hostel was very comfortable and clean. They served a homemade pasta + drink (for which we paid only 4,5 euros), and it was a good moment to interact with the other guests. The music was good, and there was this lovely kitty cat who entertained the guests with all her love and cuteness! I totally recommend this hostel!

My stay at Ani&Haakien was wonderful. Thanks to the friendy staff and also the artistic decoration with plenty of lamps, pictures on the walls made the hostel very homey. They also had a vintage shop in the back which was really cool especially if you don't want to go far to find a nice coat :P It was also a big surprise how well equipped the kichen was. I really like cooking and I found everything I needed. So I highly recommend this place to everyone :) Thanks for all of you A&H staff

• 18th Feb 2015