Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Best hostel ever, perfect location very close to the train/bus station. Staff is very nice and helpful, also while it's not a party hostel the atmosphere is very good and social, almost like in a family. I found it easier to meet people than in some "party" hostels. Breakfast is good and also the kitchen they have is very clean as are all the other facilities. The only minor cons are they don't have a 24hr reception and ask for a deposit of 10€, but that's not that big of a deal really. 100%

In the heart of Rotterdam, 15 minutes walk to everythíng, with a great, friendly atmosphere. The staff were attentive and helpful, and always willing to give extra advice. The rooms were spacious, with secure lockers (and plugs IN the lockers, so you can charge your devices whilst knowing they were safe), with accessible, clean and well lite bathroom facilities. The lounge and kitchen area are really great too, with an assortment of seating to suite your mood. The outdoors area is also cool.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! Stuffs are great and kind. Room is big enough for any one to use it and there are many interesting activities u can join and have pretty much fun !

Loved this place! The staff was amazing and so friendly. Met such great people here and the dinners in the hostel are delicious and cheap. Love the interior design and ping pong table. The weather was so bad during our stay but we didnt mind because the hostel was a delight to be in. I have no complaints about this place.

Thanks for staying with us! We loved hearing the kind words, and are so glad you enjoyed our hostel dinners and cosy interiors. Visit us again soon! More yummy dinners and ping pong tournaments await you :)

Great hostel. Had a nice stay here. Staff are friendly and helpful. Dinners and tours they organise are fun. Good location, close to train station and not far from town. Could use better curtains in the rooms, didn't even keep out the streetlights at night so the sun must come in early in the summer! Otherwise a great stay. :)

Very Friendly hostel! Would and will definitely go again!

• 9th Jan 2016

best hostel :)

Aw, thanks! Come see us again <3

Super friendly and awesome bunch of people. All the staff are very welcoming, the beds are comfortable, and the whole hostel is really clean. Tours and dinner with frank are great fun too.

We are totally thrilled to hear how much you liked your stay with! Thanks for the sweet words, and come again :)

This is such an awesome place to stay at - I was only here for one brief night but I loved it immediately! Coolest hostel I've ever been. It feels homey too.

We're really glad you loved our welcoming hostel vibe! Come back and see us again!!!

The Atmosphere in the hostel is amazingly friendly and we really enjoyed the stay overall. The breakfast was a really nice touch and it was really easy to check in and out. The private room is generally ok to sleep in but the actual bed inside is not very comfortable and the sheets are not very fresh feeling. The room also was freezing cold at night time and also had a humming noise from pipes found within the room.

• 29th Dec 2015

Thanks for your stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and cosy morning breakfasts. As for the rest, please come to reception and let us know what you need. We can offer solutions to all from there! Come back and see us again soon :) We'd love to show you another amazing stay in Rotterdam!

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed in and I've stayed in hundreds. Staff are great, common areas set up to meet others, bathrooms modern and clean. The beds are cozy and so is the kitty. As a solo traveller this is the perfect hostel - I made friends in less than 10 minutes. Group activities aren't like stuffy tours but more like hanging with friends. Will make sure I come back again one day and highly recommend to visitors to Rotterdam!

It's a pleasure to read your lovely descriptions of our hostel! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us at A&H. You've got a hostel full of fun dinners, group outings and city tours waiting for your next trip back. See you soon!

I love all your different corners to share. The only negative point of your great hostel are the noisy doors of the bedroom.

• 20th Dec 2015

I felt like I was home when I stayed here. The staff was wonderful! And the food was delicious . I highly recommend this place.

This hostel was so good, stayed for 5/6 nights, lots of things to do and activities with the hostel, the dinner was always lovely, loved frank's enthusiasm in the kitchen. The cat was super cute. Staff were great, just overall a great experience, would stay here again for sure.

We're so happy to hear the kind words about what we have waiting for our lovely guests at A&H! Lots more fun activities to come -- night walks, architecture tours and super fun karaoke outings, so visit us again soon! Suzi will be waiting ;)

Excellent hostel, very friendly staff, brilliant facilities (loved the showers!) Will definitely stay here again! =)

Thanks for the lovely words :) We hope to see you again soon!!

Lovely warm welcome, comfy chairs, funky decor and Suzy the kitty... Everything is nice and clean. Bedrooms are well sized and beds are comfortable, free lockers with charging points are a massive bonus. The showers are really spacious and energy/water saving. There are regular hostel events and dinners and a really nice mix of people. Really loved my time in here and literally can't wait for my next trip to Rotterdam!

Thanks for staying with us! We appreciate the lovely words, and we hope you come back again for more yummy dinners and super fun tours! Come stay with us again :)

This hostel was awesome. When i arrived at Rotterdam Centraal the instructions on finding the hostel where clear and easy (which after a few dodgy encounters was a breath of fresh air). The staff were lovely and there is a dinner made every night which is awesome! the living/ common area was so cosy and made everyone feel at home which made for a lovely atmosphere. the rooms, bathrooms and showers were really clean and there are lockers for all the important things.

Great Hostel, it is the best I have stayed in so far. I felt at home as soon as I arrived, and that was amazing seeing as I was travelling alone. The communal areas are nice and a great way to meet people along with the cheap hostel dinners. This hostel also offers bike rental which I would recommend you partake in as this is the best way to see Rotterdam in my opinion.

Ani & Haakien Hostel ist an absolutely charming hostel in the perfect location- very close to the train station and on walking distance to clubs and and the center. If you like the combination of meeting nice and chill people and still have a good quiet sleep, I would definitely recommend this hostel. The common area is spacious, cosy ad the most stylish ever and there is a garden with a heating lamp and blankets to sit outside in the winter

• 11th Dec 2015
  • Austria

Whieehoee!! Reading your review makes our faces glow! :D

It was hard to leave, met some really special people-guests and staff. They even walked us to our bus. We miss it so much and we've only been away a day. Felt more like a home, cozy, unique, and comfortable. The atmosphere was relaxed but there was never a dull moment. Lots of laughter. Love you guys!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5