Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Loved this place, great staff and great atmosphere. Clean, strong wifi, nice breakfast. Only thing is bunk beds have no ladder or side rail. Great stay overall!

perfect hostel! everything here is soooooo good! Love this comfortable place. If I visit Rotterdam again, I will definitely come back and stay happily.

Suzzy rules!!

I'm so happy can stay here.every staff is perfect!

We had lovely time here, stayed in private double (Room 2.3). Staff were welcoming and very helpful, Suzy the cat was friendly. It felt like home. Cold breakfast is included, with hard-boiled eggs for a bit of protein, and it was fine. It only starts at 8 tho so not the best for early trains. There is a beautiful garden out back which would be amazing in warmer weather. We had a window with bench, a storage cupboard with power bar, and two other outlets to charge cameras etc. Highly recommended!

Great atmosphere, great location (5 minutes from the train station), very friendly staff. You can play a guitar or organ in the common area.

Perfect place to go with friends and enjoy the city.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Spain

I just can't tell how much I loved this hostel. Everything was nice, the staff was very helpful, and the hostel was very comfortable and clean. They served a homemade pasta + drink (for which we paid only 4,5 euros), and it was a good moment to interact with the other guests. The music was good, and there was this lovely kitty cat who entertained the guests with all her love and cuteness! I totally recommend this hostel!

My stay at Ani&Haakien was wonderful. Thanks to the friendy staff and also the artistic decoration with plenty of lamps, pictures on the walls made the hostel very homey. They also had a vintage shop in the back which was really cool especially if you don't want to go far to find a nice coat :P It was also a big surprise how well equipped the kichen was. I really like cooking and I found everything I needed. So I highly recommend this place to everyone :) Thanks for all of you A&H staff

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Hungary

So clean. great facilities.

Super cool place to stay. Awesome vintage interior design, friendly staff, little thrift store and overall chilled vibes.

Very helpful staff who helped with a slight problem, good facilities and best of all, a free breakfast!

Cool hostel, very very good kitchen! Chilled out staff and everything was overall excellent, would definitely stay again

We loved our stay in Hostel Ani & Haakien! The people were extremely nice and hospitable, as were the other guests. The breakfast had everything I could ask for and cosy at the big table. I especially adored the cute cat Suzie, she is a little diva :D

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Had an amazing stay at Ani & Haakien hostel!! We were only going to stay for one night but ended staying more. Everyone is really friendly and they have a very cute cat.Best hostel i've stayed in!! :D

• 3rd Feb 2015

I absolutely LOVED Ani&Haakien! This is the place to be for travelers. Great staff, great atmosphere, good location! Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Second time here, its a good place, a little expensive but its close to the train station.

great place to stay, not far from central station, and can walk into town. Quiet area so its a good night sleep, wifi is also good and kitchen facilities. Chilled out atmosphere which is great to chill out at night, also a projector where you can watch films at night! Aldi also nearby

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Wales

Ive been in Rotterdam for 4 nights, during the film festival, and i met beautiful people in a super friendly environment.

• 28th Jan 2015

I arrived at the hostel at 10 pm, the receptionist explained all very clearly. The room and the bathrooms were very clean, breakfast was good enough. Recommended.

• 24th Jan 2015