Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Good clean hostel with decent wifi. Attracted a slightly older crowd so no real party atmosphere. Pleasant place to stay.

The rooms are very small but they do the job, the location is brilliant as its a short walk from central station. The hostel itself is clean and has a good atmosphere. The hostel has a vintage feel which is really nice. Would definately recommend if visiting Rotterdam :-)

Lovely staff and they make great food too! Was a very enjoyable stay :)

• 21st Jul 2015
  • CourtneyMaynard

Very nice staff, clean and comfortable bed and room. Good breakfast included :) Highly recommended !!

I love the hostel because it felt like home. There were a lot of people around to mix with. Breakfast was simple but filling. And I loved the cat. So fluffy. The staffs were the best. Very helpful and recommended me a lot of places to go. Great stay overall. Would stay again.

This is not a hostel this is HOME away from HOME! had a great time staying here. Friendly staff, cool people! Feels like we are one family of travellers! Keep it up guys!

This is a great hostel, totally recommended. Good decoration, nice music, kind and helpful staff. Great location to visit amstersam, it is like 5 min walk from centraal station and amsterdam is 50 min far by train.

Really good atmosphere. A real feel-at-home living room and kitchen where people really talk to each others. You can also rent bikes and they have a parking. Rooms are nice. We had a really nice stay.

• 13th Jul 2015

Cutest little hostel and so close to the train station. The staff was so helpful and fun and you could tell the friendly atmosphere was totally genuine. I would definitely stay here again if given the chance!

• 12th Jul 2015

This is a really lovely, small hostel located a short walk from the train station. It feels very homey and the folks at the front desk are nice, I really enjoyed the garden and the common areas and the wifi worked well inside and out. It was so peaceful and I wish I could have stayed longer, but unfortunately I had to cancel one of my nights because it was too hot to sleep in our room with no ventilation (and showers have no temp control, so only hot water for me). Other than that, great place.

Great people and environment!! had a wicked time :)

The location is perfect, because it's very close to the central station Rotterdam.

People are retardedly nice and hostel is extraordinarily clean and well decorated. Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 27th Jun 2015

Grade A hostel, will use same one if I ever come back to Rotterdam.

The most AMAZING HOSTEL EVER! just like being at home. Beautiful homely kitchen and living area, gorgeous cat suzie, stayed 3 extra nights. Rotterdam is also the coolest city I have been to. Very unique, modern, young and progressive with lots of industry and work opportunity. Hadn't hear of Rotterdam until someone told me to come and I LOVE it!

We love travellers who go with the flow :) hope that flow brings you back one day! Liefs The Team and Ani&Haakien

The stay at Ani & Haakien is already a highlight of what Roffa has to over. The location is perfect (5min to Central Station), the staff is the best in tha world (provide dope suggestions for activities and venues), the entire hostel environment is amazing and the brand new bikes for rental are a lekker addition.

Beautiful cozy Hostel, walking distance from everything important. Extremely friendly staff, excellent food, and good company. I wish every hostel was this nice!

Really nice place!

As soon as I walked into Ani & Haakien I felt at ease and at home. It's a great atmosphere, relaxed, safe, friendly and I met the nicest group of people. We had a great communal area where we could cook, eat, chat and drink where everyone has a welcoming smile. If you're travelling alone, this is the perfect place for you. Joyce and Danielle are the perfect hostesses, and they only hire great people to work there, Amin being my fave! Found friends for life, I will be back!

Very friendly staff making, helping make the hostel very homely and a very fun place to hang out in. The place was kept very clean and organized. The staff helped everyone integrate well and were helpful when needed. Great location, close enough to the centre and minutes away from the station. Really relaxing and comfortable.

• 11th Jun 2015