Superb 1,304 Total Reviews
Superb 1,304 Total Reviews
Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam Located at Coolsestraat 47-49, , Rotterdam.
Netherlands
Rotterdam 3014 LC Coolsestraat 47-49
94% 1304
51.9215096 4.4655549
    Rooms available

• Venezuela, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

Cleaned rooms, nice and clean toilets and showers, great atmosphere and cute garden. Greta location at 3min from the central station. The personal is nice and helpful

24th Nov 2016

I've been traveling five months, best hostel I've stayed in. Great staff, incredibly cozy vibe, good community. A+

• Rammenstein
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

I had a wonderful stay here and the staffs are the ones that makes the diference here. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking to stay in rotterdam. Everything is good.

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

awesome place with very friendly & helpful staff, great atmosphere! Wish we could stay here for more than only one day, but the evening we spent in the cozy living room/ kitchen hybrid was so amazing! :) i highly recommend this place and i'm sure it wasn't my last time here ;)

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

The hostel is quite lovely and the owners and stuff are really kind. Everything was always clean and the best thing is you can sleep quiet and easy.

13th Nov 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

13th Nov 2016

Everything was correct. Good staff, nice wifi connection, organized and guided trip to make we travelers know each other... Probably the only thing to be improved would be the breakfast, too simple and lack of variety.

Awh you're totally right! We try to our best to make you guys comfortable and from there on it's mainly about making new memories and friends :) Thank you so much for your review. We agree the breakfast is basic, maybe we'll give it some more attention in the future. The best, Ani&Haakien staff

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Nov 2016
8.0

The place is amazing with a great free breakfast provided. The only negative were the showers, there was no temperature control and for me this was a major disappointment. It would fluctuate between hot and cold plus the shower room itself was quite cold. I also had a terrible time trying to get to sleep as I was on the third floor and the fans/air con was so loud. Maybe my experience was the exception, this hostel has so much potential but I was ultimately let down.

Thank you for your review! Always good to get some criticism too, so we can work on that. :) Unfortunately Dutch people aren't the best with fans and airconditioning because most time of the year it's too cold anyway. If you ever come back I hope we can surprise you more! The best, Ani&Haakien staff

1st Nov 2016

I was only there for a short time but it was a great place to meet people and hang out. The common area had a lot to do and it had a great outdoor garden. The one problem I had was no outlets near the bed which made me wary to charge my phone. Other than that, great place!

Whoehoe! Thanks for your awesome review :) Our power plugs are hidden in your locker.. so when you sleep the radiation can not destroy your dreams :P Liefs Ani&Haakien

28th Oct 2016

Amazing hostel. Warm welcoming trusting vibe. Amazing probably top 5 beer I ever had was the koekoepabakkes local brew. Good people. Thanks Just FYI keep your things always secure just in case, hostels like this are great but they can't control who comes in all the time!

Haha cool! You're right.. although we provide everyone a personal locker and we have a secure key system on all doors, you never knew who walks in dressed as a backpacker and takes advantage of the travelers hospitality.. Travel safely Liefs The Ani&Haakien team.