Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

I arrived at the hostel at 10 pm, the receptionist explained all very clearly. The room and the bathrooms were very clean, breakfast was good enough. Recommended.

• 24th Jan 2015

Staff was great. Susie was adorable. Breakfast was perfect. We had a great stay

The staff are extremely kind and helpful as well as the hostel being a very welcoming environment with good facilities to cook your own food.

• 11th Jan 2015

I am a serial traveller and have seen my fair share of Hostels around this world. This place is in my top 3 Hostels. The staff are warm and friendly, the kitchen is not only clean but a fully featured kitchen with Oven, gas cooker and all cooking equipment. The hostel is really nicely decorated and manages to maintain the perfect balance between lively atmosphere and calm. Not the party hostel, but lively enough to keep you interested. Only down is the showers only have one temp.

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Friendly place to stay, near the central station and with a nice lounge area to socialize.

it seemed there was someone having party at friday night. and the party almost ended at 2 am. the all guests lived there couldnt use the living room because the group of people having party took all the seats and loud music for the whole night (i went back there at about 8 pm and it was always noisy until 2 am) it looked as the host of the hostel having his birthday party there. but it has really bothered others already. it was the worst night i ever had.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Oh Dear! We are very sorry to hear you felt uncomfortable! There was indeed a birthday party of a guest, the awesome man with the grey beard and his lovely wife always dressed in black! (a designer & artist) It was his 65 birthday and his daughter, our dear friend, arranged a surprise sleep- over for him! They are the kindest people.. and talk with a soft G! They arranged life music in the common room we toughed you might have liked it on a Saturday night! I hope you can forgive us.. ;)

the Room was very cosy and had a comfortable bed, the only issue was that our room was right next to the showers, so the running water was quite loud everytime anyone took a shower. Besides that, it was an awesome stay!

Awesome staff and cool interior design creates feel-well atmosphere. Girls gonna love the second hand store.

• 31st Dec 2014

Nice place, kind staff and a well equipped kitchen. No complaints.

well designed and great atmosphere. nice to mingle with other hostelers and just be at home. Very helpful staff and friendly too.

What a beautiful hostel! The whole atmosphere is extremely friendly and homey. From the vintage furniture to Suzy, the hostels' cat, it's just a quaint piece of heaven in the middle of a wonderfully structured city. I would most definitely recommend it to all of my friends and family!

• 28th Dec 2014

You are AWESOME! :)

As soon as I walked through the door I felt a great vibe from the friendly and helpful staff. If you want to party and socialise or just relax watching a movie this is the hostel for you. I felt at home and safe, the staff really make this hostel a great place to stay. If I am ever back in Rotterdam I will be staying here. Thanks for an amazing couple of days Ani & Haakien :)

A review like this always puts a smile on our face! Liefs Ani & Haakien ;)

MY FAVOURITE HOSTEL EVER. Such a warm and friendly atmosphere and the best staff ever (yes even you Nando). Cannot describe my love for this place, will definitely be back.

Haha Nando is blushing! Thnx for your review :)

This place was fantastic! From great recommendations to the easiest location to beautiful and clean spaces, I really enjoyed my stay here. It was easy to extend an extra night, and everything was very comfortable. I appreciated that there was a group going out, though I ended up not joining in, and I felt like the staff were really working hard to make my stay great.

Nice atmosphere, small rooms, delicious breakfast

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

everything is just fantastic met some really nice friends during the stay

I cannot be but enthusiastic about my stay at Ani and Haakien Hostel. Clean rooms with confortable bedrooms and lockers with chargers inside(!!!!). Breakfast was delicious and staff is always kind and gives very useful insights in places to visit in Rotterdam! I will always store a good memory of Rotterdam and this wonderful hostel!

I like everything about Ani

Great staff, great kitchen, great breakfast, great cat

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Staff are very friendly & helpful. Facilities we great. The vibe of this hostel is what made our stay! You won't want to leave.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5