Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam Reviews

Coolsestraat 47-49, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Can not say enough good things about this hostel! The bed was comfier than any bed at home! The staff are lovely. The atmosphere in the common room is always chill. The whole place is super clean. And Suzie the cat is so cute!! Would love to stay here again!

Very clean place in good location with a nice atmosphere and nice staff. WIFI worked well in the lobby, did not check in the room. Bed very comfy, pillow especially but lack of ladders for the bunk was a nuisance as was the location of my socket for recharging things (inside my locker, very strange place). Could not charge my mobile as it was needed as my alarm too. Breakfast basic nothing fancy and no variety. Overall, fair enough with room for improvement.

Very nice hostel. Excellent rooms & nice location. Value for money.

Nice hostel. Clean and new facilities. Lots of tables to work. Quite next to the station.

Excellent Location and easy to find. And you will get to meet Suzie also.

The staff was great and made it easy for us to navigate the city. I would definetly would stay with them again.

• 8th May 2015

A very well designed hostel, with a great lounge, a great art-book collection, and friendly staff. Would definitely be back.

Absolutely great location (5min walk from Central) with friendly staffs, cozy shared space and clean sheets and shower room. Best hostel ever!

A wonderful hostel with friendly staffs and great atmosphere, the room is cozy and really user-friendly. It would be perfect if the curtain could be thicker and block the street light :)

Nice hostel & friendly staff

The owners and staff of the hostel were friendly and nice. They provided us extra blankets and adjusted the heater in the room for us when it got too cold. The rooms and toilets were clean and the location was great. Just a few min walk away from the station and to the main city centre. Thanks for a wonderful stay! Would definitely return if visiting Rotterdam again :)

Had a good stay here. Room was spacious as were the lockers. So close to the central station which was great and the staff organised so tours and pub crawls which was good for interaction

Lovely, Lovely, Loveyl!!! Had a amazing stay, feld welcome and at home :) There was always time for a little chat, and the staff was super helpfull giving me the best tips about the city. Travelled alone, but at the end of the day i was cooking dinner with 4 other travellers. It's the place to meet people and have a chilled out stay in my altime favorite Hostel. I will come back to Rotterdam to visit Ani&Haakien again, for sure!!!

We spent the night at Hostel An&Haakien. The place is well situated right next to Central Station, and from the moment we stepped in we felt at home. The staff was super friendly, the hostel has a cool artistic vibe and we loved Suzy their house cat. Also the staff gave us good advice on sightseeing and bars to go to at night time. The dorm and bathroom were clean and comfortable, and even breakfast was included in the morning. Great place, wish we could have stayed longer.

• 15th Apr 2015

Nice hostel with really lovely friendly and helpful staff, not super central but also not far to the main attractions.

Cannot say enough great things about this hostel! Only a few minute walk from the train station, the staff was extremely helpful, friendly and super accomodating! It was a very homely feeling! Everything was super clean and I would for surrrrre stay there again!

I really like to stay here. Excellent location! just next to Rotterdam central station. General staff are really helpful and kind enough! Especially I really enjoy to watch the lovely cat Susan - she is really adorable :D

Loved this place, great staff and great atmosphere. Clean, strong wifi, nice breakfast. Only thing is bunk beds have no ladder or side rail. Great stay overall!

perfect hostel! everything here is soooooo good! Love this comfortable place. If I visit Rotterdam again, I will definitely come back and stay happily.

Suzzy rules!!