Hostel Anlema Reviews

Zwinglistr. 3a, Berlin, Germany

Hostel is on good location, near u-bahn and lots of marketplace, but interier of hostel is poor. I expected sepereted kitchen or living room. There isnt any of that. There are 4 rooms with bunch of beds, only microwave and fridge in room, so you cant cook your food and no place to interact with other peopls from hostel. I think for that money that we should have gotten much more then this. I am no so pleased with hostel and owner of it doesnt speak english only german.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Croatia

I was a little surprised. The owner (I am assuming ) did not speak any English so it was very hard to communicate. The location was not in the center, and it was pretty difficult to get back and forth. It was very small but the showers were the best part of the hostel. There was no code but codes to remember. I think my hopes were too high, but it was a very very small hostel. Very clean though

I was not pleased to see that the room can not be locked, actually the door can not be even well closed! Other hostel visitors who were staying in other rooms walked in and out when they wanted, made ugly noises and men annoyed with their rude offers. There are almost no facilities that have been suggested. The reception does not egsist at all and you are lucky if you find the owner (woman who does not speak english at all) in the hostel.