Hostel Anlema Reviews

Zwinglistr. 3a, Berlin, Germany

I was a little surprised. The owner (I am assuming ) did not speak any English so it was very hard to communicate. The location was not in the center, and it was pretty difficult to get back and forth. It was very small but the showers were the best part of the hostel. There was no code but codes to remember. I think my hopes were too high, but it was a very very small hostel. Very clean though

I was not pleased to see that the room can not be locked, actually the door can not be even well closed! Other hostel visitors who were staying in other rooms walked in and out when they wanted, made ugly noises and men annoyed with their rude offers. There are almost no facilities that have been suggested. The reception does not egsist at all and you are lucky if you find the owner (woman who does not speak english at all) in the hostel.

Would stay there again