Hostel Ann Reviews

2-4-2, Kanayama Naka-ku, Nagoya, Japan

I only stayed for one night, but had a very nice experience. Staff was very kind, everything was amazingly clean, and I really liked having a free locker with a key. Plus, the location is really central - it was easy to get everywhere in Nagoya from there. Will definitely go back my next time in Nagoya.

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The tenants were also friendly and we spent the evening chatting away in the main area, where we had dinner and drank sake.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Taiwan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Everything was perfect except that they don't receive credit card while check-in nearby , there was no ATM accepting international cash card, bit only for japaense domestic one, so I had to walk around all the banks and convinient stores to take money. Except that, Everything was OK. there are many restaurants nearby