Hostel Ann Reviews

2-4-2, Kanayama Naka-ku, Nagoya, Japan

I only stayed for one night, but had a very nice experience. Staff was very kind, everything was amazingly clean, and I really liked having a free locker with a key. Plus, the location is really central - it was easy to get everywhere in Nagoya from there. Will definitely go back my next time in Nagoya.

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The tenants were also friendly and we spent the evening chatting away in the main area, where we had dinner and drank sake.

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Taiwan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Everything was perfect except that they don't receive credit card while check-in nearby , there was no ATM accepting international cash card, bit only for japaense domestic one, so I had to walk around all the banks and convinient stores to take money. Except that, Everything was OK. there are many restaurants nearby

Nice little hostel although a bit out of the way from the main sights of Nagoya. It was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful and the kitchen is almost industrial grade!!

not the best location as a train stop awayfrom Nagoya station and about a ten minute walk from there. there was nobody on reception when I arrived a bit earlier than check in time yet the whole place was open and empty so didn't seem very safe. staff were okay but I was initially overcharged for my bed so had to get some money back. beds are super comfy and rooms nice and dark though!