Hostel Ann Reviews

2-4-2, Kanayama Naka-ku, Nagoya, Japan

I had a great time staying at Hostel Ann. The guesthouse is really clean and beautiful. I especially enjoyed getting to know the staff. I spent some time exploring the city with two workers and they showed me some great spots I don't think I could have found on my own. They were all super nice and fun to talk to. I left feeling like I had met some great people and I would love to come back and stay again.

• 18th Apr 2014

Very close distance to the JR station but is also away from the main section on a nice quite street. There is a store right out side the door that you can grab food at real quick if need be. The lounge area was amazing and was a great place to relax. The wifi does not work in the bedrooms so that was a bit of a problem because you would have to go all the way downstairs to check any emails, research destinations, etc... enjoyed my stay none the less.

The hostel was ok, but the female dorm was very small and you didn't have any privacy, as the beds didn't have curtains. Also the upper beds were really close to the ceiling and the light right on your face. On the other hanbd, the common room was nice and the staff was very helpful.

navigating to the hostel wasnt as easy, especially in the dark when the streets arent lit up. i had to depend on my phone to find way back. i had to also lug my luggage up the stairs to my room which was a bit inconvenient. however, the was a really nice common place for everyone to chill and get to know each other and the staff were really friendly and helpful too

Mixed up with Ana hotel which is on other side of kanayama station.Luckily met a local kind girl took me there.It took me about an hour from kanayama stat to search for this hostel which is quite far from town area.Thanks god , everything is fine.I met few good friends here.

1 2 Next » last »