Hostel Ann Reviews

2-4-2, Kanayama Naka-ku, Nagoya, Japan

Staff are very kind, even i was late check in, they still prepare my room key, wifi password, and the wellcome card in the entrance. Everything is fine but only one thing. There is only few power sockets in the mix dormitory, and those of sockets is not near the bed and not enough for all people in the room.

The staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The hostel is in a great location. Kanayama is a big station with JR, Meitetsu, and subway lines, so you can get everywhere easily. The hostel is slightly out of the way on a side street, but the directions listed on this site were easy to follow. I didn't get lost! My dorm room was a little cramped, but the common areas were spacious for a Japanese house set-up. Everything was clean! Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here.

There are only two bathrooms but it seemed to work. I liked the additional curtains to the beds to give a little more privacy.

• 7th Feb 2015