Hostel Ann Reviews

2-4-2, Kanayama Naka-ku, Nagoya, Japan

There are only two bathrooms but it seemed to work. I liked the additional curtains to the beds to give a little more privacy.

• 7th Feb 2015

A very pleasant place to stay! The hostel and rooms are both intimate and cosy, as well as bring spacious. The staff are all wonderful; very helpful and friendly. It had been the best hostel I've stayed at to date, and I've been to my fair share.

great location, abiut 5 minutes away from center. with subway. friendly staff and nice rooms with enough place to leave your luggage. there is also enough to eat in kanayama itself.

i stayed 2nights in Ann. staffs are really kind and nice the room i stayed is little bit cold. good location and reasonable price! if i go to Nagoya again, i will stay in Ann!!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

It has everything that a hostel should have. The location is pretty great. If you are traveling from the airport to the hostel, just get off at one stop before the Nagoya station. Convenient stalls, malls and supermarket can be found around the hostel. Thus it is easy to get food supply.

HostelAnn was a really nice hostel, it really felt like coming home in the evening, because they have a very lovely living room. The staff was very nice too!

• 9th Jan 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Anne. The location was great, not too far from the station and with shops close by. Although I did get a bit lost finding the hostel as you need to turn right at the second FamilyMart and not the first one. I especially enjoyed the dinner the hostel girls put on for the guests on my first night. The hostel is super clean and the common room is a nice place to hang out. I didn't have any problems with just the 2 showers as I would shower in the evening.

great area near kanayama station and beautiful place.

Great for backpackers but wouldn't recommend this place for people with medium to large suitcases. It's a tiny hostel with 1-2 facilities and very convenient for people who are travelling light. Staff were nice and could speak English

1 2 Next » last »