Hostel Anton Reviews

Mazina b.b., Tivat, Montenegro

The staff were fantastic, very welcoming, accommodating and very helpful. This allowed a great atmosphere. The common areas are spacious, relaxing, and have great views of the bay. Location is not central but only 10 minute walk (maximum) from the town. My only criticism would be no air conditioning and really uncomfortable beds!

• 26th Jun 2015

The hostel is beautiful, it's got a great lounge area right where the reception/dining area is, and it's got a wonderful rooftop terrace with a spectacular view. Unfortunately, when I was there the water went out for more than 24hrs and I just had to cancel my stay there. Also, there was new staff, which were very nice, but they weren't super informative about the area. And the four bed dorm where I stayed at was steaming hot (even with the doors wide open) and there was no fan inside the room.

A bit far to beach and from bus station but the view from the terrace was really nice!!! Atmosphere is also really good. Staff are friendly. There is no locker in the room but there is next to the lobby.so it's OK.

Very cosy living room with a great garden in a quiet area of Tivat. It's the perfect place to relax. The staff was very friendly and I was very well taken care of. I would definetely come back!