Hostel Anton

Very Good 236 Total Reviews
Very Good 236 Total Reviews

7th Sep 2017
4.6

Staff incompetent- doors to rooms didn't lock. Bad wifi. Kinda far from the city- just stay in one of the many apartments to rent in tivat

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2017
5.4

Hostel was nice enough and 15 min walk to town.It's nice that they have a free breakfast but it's just bread and corn flakes. I paid to have my washing done, collected it in the bag, packed my bag straight away with out checking in the bag. Although they handed back the bag and told me my washing was done, it was still completely dirty. The day before and the day I went to pick it up I checked to see if it was done and they said it was still being washed. Pretty appalled at that.

30th Aug 2017

Nice place.

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2017
2.9

Terrible. Avoid. I felt neither welcome nor safe here. In addition to the points that others have raised around poor faclities and cleanliness, I also found the staff rude. They brushed aside my safety concerns. Maybe the place has 'seen better days' but that is not an adequate excuse. I know there aren't many hostels in Tivat but I would advise rethinking your destination or your type of accommodation before booking Hostel Anton.

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

Hostel Anton was the highlight of my euro trip. The staff truly made the place amazing. High 5 to Emily and Merian, and the rest of the team. They made me feel so welcome and really made my time in Tivat unforgetable. I would 100% recommend Hostel Anton. YOU REALLY HAVE TO STAY HERE!!!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2017
3.7

Unfortunately I was very disappointed since when I returned to the room all of my stuff and my friend's have been removed from the dorm and moved to another one (and a bigger although you had paid for a smaller). They overbooked the hostel and have chosen randomly who to remove. I have no words for that, returning to your room and not been able to find your stuff! And only after complaining if the owner, they gave my money back.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
24th Jul 2017
5.4

The atmosphere in the hostel was really cool with the musicians- but that's about the only positive. The building of the hostel itself is very old and not well maintained. Beds and sheets were old and uncomfortable. There are no lockers in the rooms and the lockers in the common area are not very big ( a backpack won't fit). The rooftop has a great view but isnt well maintained. There was only one bathroom on the main floor which was lacking toilet paper during our stay. I wouldn't go back here.

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Jul 2017
6.3

Very small rooms, no security lockers and no way of locking your room door, or any external lock on the outside entrance to the hostel is disappointing. The hostel also seems a little rundown and tired looking. However the staff are friendly, there is space downstairs to hang out, there are instruments to play if you are so inclined and unusually for Montenegro hostels the room price includes a basic breakfast. Tivat is small so location of the hostel is no problem and easy to find.

15th Jun 2017
7.4

Hostel Anton is a nice place to stay. The town is cute, but there is not much to do in Tivat. I saw that they had 24 hr reception however when I arrived early in the morning no one was around and I had to sleep on a couch until they showed up. They should have stated in the description that I needed to email them for a late check in. Other than that the rooms were nice, bathrooms clean and the common room was comfortable.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017
3.7

The mattresses was really old and in really bad condition. They shouldn't really be used since years. It was not clean at all. The breakfast was poor and we didn't get our booked private room, even though we booked 2 month before our stay. The toilets wasn't able to lock. The volunteers was friendly but it didn't help to overweight the bad expirence. The roof terrace was the only good about I can tell.

×