Hostel Anton Reviews

Mazina b.b., Tivat, Montenegro

Hostel Anton was a very relaxed and chill place. Despite it being low season and my stay brief, it was the perfect place to explore Tivat. Great views of the water as its on a hill and nice terraces to drink beer and socialize. There are also instruments everywhere should you want to pick something up and play.

I enjoyed my stay here, the location is quiet but a short walk to the town. The big communal area and roof terrace provide lots of areas to hang around. Beds were a bit rickety but otherwise would recommend.

This was a great hostel. A very chilled atmosphere, and a great place to meet people. The staff were amazing, very helpful and kind. They do dinners there most nights in the evenings. A great experience. There is no beach though in Tivat if that's what you're looking for..

Good hostel, I was pretty much the only guest but I really liked I here.

Good place, and nice view from the hostel

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The people, both the staff and other hostelers were lively and helpful. The common area is vibrant and home-like. I loved the fact that a filling breakfast is included. My only suggestion is that it would be helpful if things like towel, soap etc. were offered to the hostelers as not many would carry these while backpacking. They are probably given, but I didn't receive any, probably because I checked in late.

Too less and dirty bath rooms.

The people we met and the atmosphere was great. The only downside was the bathroom. We had a private room and anytime we showered the bathroom filled with water. Apart from the shower having a round base and square curtain, the base was loose and leaked from the bottom. The drain also stank. Also the door to our bedroom had a broken lock so the room on the other side of our shared bathroom had access. Needs some attention.

There was no air conditioning in the rooms. The country boils everyday in the summer. Absolutely no security. Employees were very pleasant. Perhaps the cheap bed is worth the discomfort. You decide.