Hostel Anton

Fabulous 225 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Jul 2017
6.3

Very small rooms, no security lockers and no way of locking your room door, or any external lock on the outside entrance to the hostel is disappointing. The hostel also seems a little rundown and tired looking. However the staff are friendly, there is space downstairs to hang out, there are instruments to play if you are so inclined and unusually for Montenegro hostels the room price includes a basic breakfast. Tivat is small so location of the hostel is no problem and easy to find.

15th Jun 2017
7.4

Hostel Anton is a nice place to stay. The town is cute, but there is not much to do in Tivat. I saw that they had 24 hr reception however when I arrived early in the morning no one was around and I had to sleep on a couch until they showed up. They should have stated in the description that I needed to email them for a late check in. Other than that the rooms were nice, bathrooms clean and the common room was comfortable.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017
3.7

The mattresses was really old and in really bad condition. They shouldn't really be used since years. It was not clean at all. The breakfast was poor and we didn't get our booked private room, even though we booked 2 month before our stay. The toilets wasn't able to lock. The volunteers was friendly but it didn't help to overweight the bad expirence. The roof terrace was the only good about I can tell.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th May 2017
7.1

Hostel Aton is a very relaxed and chilled environment. The common area is very nice with musical instruments to use, hammocks and couches. There is also a very nice roof top terrace. In the information it says the hostel is a 20 min walk from the bus station but it is over a 30 min walk. When I arrived I had a hostel world reservation but they had no record of it and when I went to pay I owed them €8.80, gave them €10 but they had no change so ended up paying €11.20 for a night, not impressed.

15th May 2017

I love this hostel! The atmosphere and the people make it a very special place indeed. I was so sad to leave but hopefully have made friends for life :)

• England, Male, 18-24
10th May 2017

Very chilled out hostel with very helpful staff!

• rileylemm611
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th May 2017

Super rad hostel. Best one I have stayed at. You walk in the front door and feel at home. We ended up staying for way longer than planned. Plus the kitchen is big and full of all the tools you need to make whatever you want.

23rd Apr 2017

The hostel itself is really cool. The common room is great for meeting people or just relaxing and from the roof you get a panoramic view of all of Tivat. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Would highly recommend staying at Hostel Anton.