Hostel Anzac House Reviews

Cumhuriyet Meydani No:59, Canakkale, Turkey

It's a bed

Staff at this hostel were so rude. One morning I was walking up to my room and the man behind the front desk yelled at me and told me it was only for guests. I moved to a different hotel because the staff were so unfriendly.

Cheap place to base yourself to see troy and Gallipoli. Hassle free tours do a good Gallipoli tour but I'd recommend seeing troy on your own.

It's a good location and easy to find - right by the ferry port and very close to where they drop you off from the bus station. You get what you pay for - it's really just a place to sleep, there's no real common area and it has a weird smell. The tour agent at the ground floor is super helpful though!